Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,772 members, 7,813,560 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:55 PM

International Opportunities. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / International Opportunities. (2493 Views)

10 Career Opportunities In The Nigerian Fashion Industry / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes / Biochemistry Vs Microbiology: Which One Has More Job Opportunities In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 7:51am On Jul 31, 2022
Get Jobs , good relationships, and volunteer jobs in NGOs....

sageb:

scanty information, how and where are the opportunities ?
Making it scanty was intentional to avoid been banned.
Kindly state your line of profession and send CV to my email....

Wittyness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: International Opportunities. by sageb: 2:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
wittywriter:

Wittyness.

Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 3:47pm On May 17, 2023
sageb:

Reach out here let me demystify it clearly.

1 Like

Re: International Opportunities. by makaveli902: 8:28pm On Jul 08, 2023
wittywriter:

Reach out here let me demystify it clearly.

Hello,
I have sent an email to you through the Nairaland platform, I don't know if yoi will get it. You can email me on kweblankson@gmail.com to explain further please.
Re: International Opportunities. by Gage1: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2023
Re: International Opportunities. by Babakolanut(m): 12:29am On Aug 13, 2023
Pls how to earn $50 monthly online? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 7:34am On Aug 13, 2023
Babakolanut:
Pls how to earn $50 monthly online? Update me on whatsapp +2349034612092
You'll be reached.

I was informed that your line is switched-off.

Wittyness

1 Like

Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 7:36am On Aug 13, 2023
makaveli902:

Hello,
I have sent an email to you through the Nairaland platform, I don't know if yoi will get it. You can email me on kweblankson@gmail.com to explain further please.
Drop your digits you'll be reached.

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by MessiahOfAfrica(m): 7:39am On Aug 13, 2023
My Contact is on my bio.

Let's see what this is all about, Wittyness.
Re: International Opportunities. by makaveli902: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2023
+2347036303241

wittywriter:

Drop your digits you'll be reached.

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 1:15pm On Aug 13, 2023
@TheFarmer1 kindly comment here why you sent and email request.

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by TheFarmer1: 2:17pm On Aug 13, 2023
wittywriter:
@TheFarmer1 kindly comment here why you sent and email request.

Wittyness
Hello, wittyness. I checked out your profile. I write too. I'd like you to show me how to earn. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 2:29pm On Aug 13, 2023
TheFarmer1:

Hello, wittyness. I checked out your profile. I write too. I'd like you to show me how to earn. Kindly reply. Thanks.
Good to know you write so kindly tell me your niche or writing genre(s).
Howbeit the easiest way to earn as a writer is to be active and efficient on freelance platforms. However if you are experienced in content writing you can be earning at least $1k monthly via online..

Take your time to self-learn CW or get a paid mentor for mastery.
TheFarmer1:

My writing spans across business plan writing, skill acquisition and to-do-steps in areas related to Agriculture. I am also versed in writing about Marriage and what to expect as a married man/woman/couple, cos I'm married. I actually do much more than these. What I want is to actually be able to make some money from these writing skills.
Going by your response I'll like to be sure of your intent to earn via your writing skill so I'll ask which do you want;
* A paid mentorship that will expose you to how and where writing can be converted to an income means of at least $1k monthly.

Or

* Free tips for your personal self-learning.
Kindly reply with your digits if it's the first option you choose.

justparamount:
I play scrabble… I’m a NiPOGA bronze medalist
Drop your digits you'll be reached....sorry for the late response it was an oversight.

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 2:59pm On Aug 13, 2023
MessiahOfAfrica:
My Contact is on my bio.

Let's see what this is all about, Wittyness.

Noted

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by justparamount(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2023
I play scrabble… I’m a NiPOGA bronze medalist
Re: International Opportunities. by TheFarmer1: 3:50am On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:

Howbeit the easiest way to earn as a writer is to be active and efficient on freelance platforms. However if you are experienced in content writing you can be earning at least $1k monthly via online..

Wittyness
My writing spans across business plan writing, skill acquisition and to-do-steps in areas related to Agriculture. I am also versed in writing about Marriage and what to expect as a married man/woman/couple, cos I'm married. I actually do much more than these. What I want is to actually be able to make some money from these writing skills.

1 Like

Re: International Opportunities. by TheFarmer1: 3:52am On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:

Wittyness

Re: International Opportunities. by TeeAL(m): 4:11pm On Aug 14, 2023
[quote author=makaveli902 post=125076724]+2347036303241

[Please I will like to earn via writing, I'm a very good writer..how can I reach you ? Thanks ]
Re: International Opportunities. by edwardadex23(m): 5:48pm On Aug 14, 2023
Interested in writing and other stuffs to make money online my number is 0.8.0.3.4.1.6.9.3.2.7 also my WhatsApp number
Re: International Opportunities. by TheFarmer1: 8:01pm On Aug 14, 2023
wittywriter:

Going by your response I'll like to be sure of your intent to earn via your writing skill so I'll ask which do you want;
* A paid mentorship that will expose you to how and where writing can be converted to an income means of at least $1k monthly.

Or

* Free tips for your personal self-learning.
Kindly reply with your digits if it's the first option you choose.

Wittyness

My WhatsApp number is 0.9.0.1.8.0.6.5.3.7.7
Re: International Opportunities. by Onuimo1(m): 8:10am On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=wittywriter post=115239982]Get Jobs , good relationships, and volunteer jobs in NGOs....

Kindly state your line of profession and send CV to my email...

I'm good in writing. Please I would like to reach you. 0814 9349641
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 8:15am On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=TeeAL post=125106426][/quote]
Drop your digits for a paid mentorship or if you want free tips so you'll self-learn to earn.

@ Emmaparagon2023 pls kindly respond with why you sent me an email request...

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 8:17am On Aug 15, 2023
[quote author=Onuimo1 post=125120610][/quote]
You'll be reached .

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by Juniorangel(m): 6:05pm On Aug 16, 2023
There is no harm in more knowledge, witty this is me 08035406792
Re: International Opportunities. by wittywriter: 5:56am On Aug 17, 2023
Juniorangel:
There is no harm in more knowledge, witty this is me 08035406792

BornGuilty:
Hi, Wittyness. I don't have a specific niche, but I can work on any specialty.. I'm more of a ghost writer...
My digit is- 0*8*0*3*4*8*3*9*5*3*5
You'll be reached.
Zitoangels:
Hello Witty, I a coolm very interested in earning through my writing or any other online opportunity. For now I write only part time because I have difficulty finding clients and the teaching job I do in a private school don't pay much. It's practically nothing to wrote home about. So bro, I'd be most grateful if you can help steer me on the right path. My digits 0_7_0_3_6_4_5_1_0_1_8

You'll be you've been reached this week(zitoangels)

@elayomohammed kindly quote me with the sport you fancy.

Wittyness
Re: International Opportunities. by Zitoangels(m): 3:48am On Aug 22, 2023
Hello Witty, I am very interested in earning through my writing or any other online opportunity. For now I write only part time because I have difficulty finding clients and the teaching job I do in a private school don't pay much. It's practically nothing to wrote home about. So bro, I'd be most grateful if you can help steer me on the right path. My digits 0_7_0_3_6_4_5_1_0_1_8
Re: International Opportunities. by BornGuilty: 11:33am On Aug 22, 2023
wittywriter:

You'll be reached.

Wittyness
Hi, Wittyness. I don't have a specific niche, but I can work on any specialty.. I'm more of a ghost writer...
My digit is- 0*8*0*3*4*8*3*9*5*3*5
Re: International Opportunities. by Jh0wsef(m): 12:59pm On Aug 22, 2023
08187163923. Thank you
Re: International Opportunities. by Styluss: 3:33pm On Aug 23, 2023
Please add me up...to learn soft skills

0.7.0 (66) 4.5. six zero two nine
wittywriter:

Kindly state your line of profession and send CV to my email....

Wittyness.
Re: International Opportunities. by 77star: 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2023
Re: International Opportunities. by aurecia: 9:25pm On Aug 31, 2023
Interested.08136060682
Re: International Opportunities. by JMG1: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2023
Hello,
Remember you connected with to a fundraiser for my film production company "Charles"? I haven't had any meaningful conversation that result to anything. I understand that fundraising isn't easy but how can someone not have a WhatsApp? We never chatted on WhatsApp. How can a fundraiser not have a phone that has WhatsApp? I have sent money to him twice, not to his account but to someone else alc.

I went along with his excuses not because I am stupid but because I was hopeful something good could come out of it. I keep asking myself if he is genuine. You actually seems genuine"wittyness" cos I have seen your posts here but the person you connected me to is making me question your genuinety.

Understand that I am not talking even about the funds but his openness. I also asked to atleast speak with you but you haven't contacted me. You offered to help me which I appreciate sincerely but atleast let's speak on phone.

My film production company is a Gospel Movie Company which is set up to create gospel content/movies. I put it out here on nairaland so I could atleast reach someone with a heart to donate and a vision to see God's work expand. I didn't come to nairaland to swindle pple which I believe you know, provided that all the documents I provided and everything I have sent across to him are all genuine.

Sir/ma, if he isn't who I think he is, I would love to know so I can continue with my search and leave everything in the hands of God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apply Now: Cfleads Recruitment 2019 / Advantage Of Industrial Chemistry Over Chemistry. / Edo Girl Dies Of Electrocution From Electric Love Machine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.