Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago (17977 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode: MKO Abiola Funded 1985 Coup That Removed Buhari / Sen Tofowomo: Why Herdsmen In Ondo Forests Ignored Akeredolu’s Eviction Order / Aisha Buhari: Two Powerful Men Behind Buhari’s Slow Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Teymanhenry(f): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2022
We are hoping the bandits to start attacking these political leaders we have in our government
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Hideko0: 10:32am On Jul 31, 2022
Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by 4gunners(m): 10:35am On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria should practice unicameralism, I urge peter Obi to see to this. The cost of governance in this country is too much na e dey make these senators dey mumu
Honestly, the cost of governance takes a chunk of our revenues. We rather borrow to finance important stuff.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Henrygetpaid: 10:44am On Jul 31, 2022
This man knows what to say to a dead body ..
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by OKC22: 10:56am On Jul 31, 2022
If not for the fraud in our electoral process,PMB shouldn't have won the 2019 election.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Demurray: 11:04am On Jul 31, 2022
Have you succeeded in removing him? Until then keep your comment to yourself because all of you are benefiting from this present situation of this country.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by debare775: 11:10am On Jul 31, 2022
Una mumu never do thenUna mumu never do then...
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Demurray: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
Nigeria should practice unicameralism, I urge peter Obi to see to this. The cost of governance in this country is too much na e dey make these senators dey mumu
Abeg let PO win first. You talk as if the election sure die for him. Though I pray he wins.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by BreakingNews21: 11:12am On Jul 31, 2022
The lamentation of a Senate looter not being able to loot all the national cake like yesteryear days na. But looking at his fat face I can see he's overfed. grin
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by fenzolink: 11:13am On Jul 31, 2022
I like your comment
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by GoooodHardDick: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Demurray:
Abeg let PO win first. You talk as if the election sure die for him. Though I pray he wins.

My brother E sure die for PO say he go win. If you Doubt me, go out there and make research you'll be shocked at the multitudes supporting PO
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Demurray: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

My brother E sure die for PO say he go win. If you Doubt me, go out there and make research you'll be shocked at the multitudes supporting PO
I hope so, if the election is free and fair.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by watchindelta(m): 11:30am On Jul 31, 2022
if the citizens are dieing it normal but since it everybody now they are crying bastard politicians tongue
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by DonMekino(m): 11:38am On Jul 31, 2022
The impeachment process is like passing through the eye of a needle, u guys are impeaching nadaaaa, imagine giving him six weeks....will the terrorists wait for six weeks too??
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Ade3131: 11:47am On Jul 31, 2022
nazicartel:
My friend has now gone into bet with me that either Atiku or Tinubu will win. I'm no longer interested in telling people to vote for Obi. Since we don't want to have sense in this country. Don't worry. We will soon know that Buhari is a saviour when Atiku or Tinubu wins. This is somebody that would've lost his son's life in one general hospital because they have not been paid for many months before I came and got some money and the boy was transferred to a private hospital. I told him we won't be friends again if Atiku wins and he think I'm joking.
This govt is a failure. Even this one talking is just inconsequential. They can't do anything. They are just putting fire on Buhari because I think he doesn't want to do anything with the election. Seems he just want an open air Election where he won't influence anything. This might also be Tinubu's man too

That your friend is too realistic for your kind I think. You're obviously not abreast with the pattern of voting in Nigeria but he is.

You have to understand this simple fact. Despite all the obvious disadvantages BAT has going on around him, how come he's 100% sure that he'll win. And same goes for Atiku. This is a man that has lost his past 3 or 4 elections astretch. These men are super sure they'll emerge president. There must be something somewhere that has emboldened them. You should be curious to know too if you want to see life through the lens of your friend.

Lemme quickly state it at this point that I'm not in any way campaigning for BAT or AA. I pray Peter Obi win but I'm not a voter bcuz I don't even have PVC and I won't have.

Tinubu is banking on owning the umpire who will declare the winner and losers while Atiku is hoping on his gullible northern votes. Tinubu knows better than all of us that the odds are against him but he has acted smartly in his own eyes by picking a northern Muslim as his running mate. That way, when his rigging mechanism is rolled out and they declare him winner, he'll gain acceptance from the north bcuz their man is his vice.

Peter Obi on the other hand has the poor knowledgeable southern youths as his backbone. Even if he wins the majority votes, will the owners of the umpire allow them to declare him winner?

Go and ponder on this. Atiku said it'll require a miracle for Peter Obi to win. He knows more than you and I.

1 Like

Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by einsteine(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:

Yeah, that's right. Messiah Obi can singlehandedly alter the constitution.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by adecz: 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Historically, the Fulani have never
been known as builders of anything,
they are betrayers & usurpers who
come into your community innocently,
understudy you, and then, when the
time is ripe, move against you to take over
what you have built.

The Hausa can tell you better. Religion has
been used to keep the Hausa under check.

Buhari took over and turned assets from
other people's land for use and enjoyment
of Fulani and Kanuri people. Uneducated
Fulani have been given the license to hunt
for fellow humans and exchange them
for money.☹️☹️☹️
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by ambale(m): 1:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
All these nonsense you are spewing, na because the people still dey listen to una

We suppose carry all of you and donate to the bandits in exchange for those with them

Useless things, na now day break abi
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by desiredhome: 2:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Maxymilliano:

This is why the utterly clueless and docile rubber stamp Senate President should be rescued from that seat else there won't be a Nigeria before next election.

SriLankans did not wait for their Legislooters to effect the necessary change, they took their destinies in their hands.
Are those noise makers not part of insecurity problem?.....pot calling kettle black...... nonsense
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Doyou2019: 2:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bobloco:
Buhari Shouldn't have been elected in the first place

Not poor Mr Tofomowo's fault for that, even though the senator is part of the rot.
17 million Nigerians put Buhari back in power in 2019. They rewarded his failures with another term!
And now, we are here.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Kambols95(m): 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
*MAK DESIGNS & CONSULT*

Our Product & Services include :

* *Proposed & As-Built Approval standard Building Designs ( Architectural, Structural & Services)✅*

** *Preparation of Cost Estimates, Schedules ( Material+ Labour) to suit the condition of your Project✅*

*** *Management of Building Project for Residential and Commercial Structures✅*

**** *Real Estate Business of all sort* �

Contact/Refer us today�-

WhatsApp/Call - ****080***376****41814
Email- *abiola.kareem85@gmail.com*

Your patronage will not be taken for granted
LET'S TALK BUSINESS��as our portfolio is available on request.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by naikeboy(m): 2:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
Story everybody go chop breakfast
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by poseidon12: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
sukkot:
cheesy BUHARI CAME IN KICKING ASS AND ARRESTING AND THOWIN NIGGAS IN JAIL BUT CORRUPTION FOUGHT BACK AND DROWNED HIM OUT

ASK DASUKI

Buhari did not come fighting corruption and no corruption is fighting back.
Dasuki's case is a personal issue for Buhari.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by sukkot: 3:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
poseidon12:

Buhari did not come fighting corruption and no corruption is fighting back.
Dasuki's case is a personal issue for Buhari.
how about the other guy. i forget his name. jonathans guy
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by slymansun: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Omoluabi16:
No. Buhari had no business winning the 2015 election, much more getting reelected. There was no basis for winning 2019. Some people just decided to reinforce failure for their selfish gain.

The North is the problem.
They keep voting based on ethnic and religious sentiments rather than competence. The North is the reason why it will be difficult to get good leadership in this country.
The North is responsible for this calamity Buhari have brought us.
This country may remain stagnant or perish if Northerners refuse to change their ways.
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by harmony75: 4:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
You will not � because by the end of the month go are given Ghana must go full of money. So the house of the senate are not sensitive to the plights of the citizens. No be all of us dey suffer now don't worry dem go soon kidnap all of you it is not only the innocent masses and nollywood actors that will be kidnapped!
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Zubydeangelo(m): 4:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Itzurboi(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
It would have been a better idea if the country is smaller...
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Ppp1p: 5:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
The first month I. Office
Re: Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago by Shikini: 6:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Exactly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Crowd Give Peter Obi Ovation At Crossover Night In Anambra / Osun Guber: I Didn’t Make Negative Comment On Omisore –fayose / Tinubu Chased Out Of France. Now In Turkey.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.