Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

My First Album Pls Help! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My First Album Pls Help! (752 Views)

Snoop Lion And The Jungle : (snoop Dogg) First Album. / Timi Dakolo Drops 'beautiful Noise' His First Album / Kenny Ogungbe Set To Release His First Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My First Album Pls Help! by suprman: 9:34am On Aug 15, 2007
Dudes, pls i am about working on my first musical album and i am confused whether what i am about to do is correct. ie in one of my tracks, i will sing the first stanza and rap the second one all by myself. so i want to know if that is musically fit. or do i need someone to do the rap part while i do the singing part ? of which that will be a little time wasting for me and more disturbing.
Please whats your idea or suggestion help me out.
One luv
Re: My First Album Pls Help! by cammax7(m): 12:31pm On Aug 15, 2007
Whatever you do with your music is your prerogative. If you start seeking people to help you on what to do and what not to do or what to say and what not to say them you wouldn't in far. Have a mind of your own. Know exactly what you want and do it, just make sure you do it right
Re: My First Album Pls Help! by suprman: 1:18pm On Aug 15, 2007
cammax7,i think u got it all wrong here. no good job without advise or criticisms. generally, no one is perfect, i only needed to asses some other peoples' opinions and see if they could offer a better suggesion. afterall, i will still weigh all the contributions b4 furging ahead.
Menawhile , if dats ur own contributions then, thanks so much.
Re: My First Album Pls Help! by Aziza(f): 9:38am On Aug 17, 2007
@suprman: I commend your efforts. I suppose your have a producer or record label who should direct your creative future. What cammax7 is trying to say is that decide what you want to do as an artiste because if comes from the gut and make sure you do it well. Check my profile, send me or mail or buzz me on yahoo and we'll talk. I could offer some advise.

Have you heard that Pepsi is running a competition and who ever wins will sing on stage with Black Eyed Peas when they comes to Nigeria in October? Visit www.pepsimusicnigeria.com and see the details.

Ciao.

(1) (Reply)

King Without A Crown / Who Knows The Title Of This Song Plssssss / Ruggedman Vs Mode9 Who Do You Think Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.