Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

God And Money [3] - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God And Money [3] (133 Views)

Now, With Science And Money, the Curses On Adam And Eve becomes Inconsequential / Please Show Me In Your Bible Where Jesus Says I Am God And You Should Worship Me / The True Nature Of God And Universe(s) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God And Money [3] by itu404(m): 8:41am On Jul 31, 2022
YOU DO NOT NEED GOD TO MAKE MONEY IN THIS WORLD.

Philippians 4:5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

Ecclesiastes 10:19 A feast is made for laughter, and wine maketh merry: but money answereth all things.

Greetings to you in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ the saviour. Like I said when I began the exploration of this subject, the tree-piece-cord involved are the prophet, the teacher [apostles] and the wise man. Now to the wise man. The Wiseman position is a little different from the position of the prophets and the apostles. What a contradiction! But that is to be expected because the wise man never told us he heard from God what he penned down that day that has gone out through the ages, with many christian’s perceiving that statement as something that spurs them to look for money by all means and many preachers waving God’s blessing on your life based on how much you are worth as an individual. The wise man is not representing God in this whole this, neither has he asserted that. Rather, he told us how he got his view. Read with me the followings I took all quotations as usual from the King James version of the bible.

Ecclesiastes 1:3 What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun?

Ecclesiastes 1:9 The thing that hath been, it is that which shall be; and that which is done is that which shall be done: and there is no new thing under the sun.

Ecclesiastes 1:14 I have seen all the works that are done under the sun; and, behold, all is vanity and vexation of spirit.

Ecclesiastes 2:19 And who knoweth whether he shall be a wise man or a fool? yet shall he have rule over all my labour wherein I have laboured, and wherein I have shewed myself wise under the sun. This is also vanity.

Ecclesiastes 2:22 For what hath man of all his labour, and of the vexation of his heart, wherein he hath laboured under the sun?

Ecclesiastes 3:16 And moreover, I saw under the sun the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness that iniquity was there.

The prominent word here, the word that stands out here, is under the sun. King Solomon, the supposed writer, was merely writing about what is happening in our world today; A world that has alienated itself from the ways of God. He is telling us how to be a high flyer in this world without God. And that is possible! You can be a mover and shaker of the society without God and without going to church. It is a lie for anyone or preacher like myself to tell you can not make it without God. In this world, there is a system that applies to all who want to make money and you do not have to include God to make that money! Some of these systems are even crooked. How many billionaires go to church?

The rich man Jesus our lord spoke about in the bible did not include God in his wealth yet, he prospered according to our lord. Matthew 19:23 Then said Jesus unto his disciples, Verily I say unto you, That a rich man shall hardly enter into the kingdom of heaven.

God can give money, but that is not the primary blessings that the christian, who comes to God, through Jesus christ gets. That is not even one of the divine promises by God. God’s blessings states from within. Not from without.

I GREET YOU IN THE NAME OF THE LORD

(1) (Reply)

Is God A Trinity ? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/09/2022 / Enough Is Enough I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.