Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,275 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 AM

Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration (1164 Views)

Obi Support Movement Takes Campaign To Katsina Streets (Pictures) / Peter Obi Support Group Hold Free Medical Outreach In Gombe State (Pictures) / Meeting Of Peter Obi Support Network In Bauchi (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 10:30am On Jul 31, 2022
PETER OBI SUPPORT GROUP(POSG) DELTA STATE EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBERS AND LGA COORDINATORS MEETING IN PREPARATION FOR INAUGURATION

By Agboso Stanley Onochie(DeltaKorrect)
31 July 2022

It’s was a massive turn out in asaba as Peter obi support group(posg) Delta State Chapter organizes it’s first state Exco and LGA meeting ahead of the inauguration with all the 25 LGA’s state executives in attendance.

The inauguration date will be communicated to the general public as the state Labour Party chairman chief Tony Ezeagwu will be in attendance and other Labour party stakeholders in the state and the party flag bearer of various political positions, he also gave the ObiDatti followers his words on security issues that everything will be taking care of before the inauguration date.

During the state exco meeting, ObiDatti followers gave reasons why the 1 million match for ObiDatti in the state capital should be beyond 1 million as the structure on its own is beyond our expectation, if we could get over 600-700 participants for PVC awareness in our local communities for a programme championed by 100-150 ObiDatti loyalist, meaning we can do more than 1 million march with our political foot soldiers on ground

The ObiDatti supporters further emphasized on the need to keep sensitizing our aged parents who reside in the rural areas to know what the party logo looks like with significant symbol of a Father,Mother, and a child.

Finally we calling and appealing to all concerned citizen of the federal republic craving for good governance to join us as we move the nation forward by getting our PVC ready to carry out our civil duties by voting for good governance and competency come 2023 general election.

In God we we trust!
Peter Obi support Group!
Take back Naija!
I am Obidient!
Are you?

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by chidexleo: 10:43am On Jul 31, 2022
OBI for Nigeria free of bribery and corruption

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 11:05am On Jul 31, 2022
In God we trust ….

We should get our PVC ready

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by SmellyNyash: 11:09am On Jul 31, 2022
Pure love with no shishi

Unlike that criminal
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by fourboys: 11:16am On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Fmlao: 11:22am On Jul 31, 2022
SEE CROWD grin
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 11:58am On Jul 31, 2022
SmellyNyash:
Pure love with no shishi

Unlike that criminal

Ready to do more in as much as we get good governance come 2023

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2022
Fmlao:
SEE CROWD grin

Delta go hear am before campaign start proper

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2022
chidexleo:
OBI for Nigeria free of bribery and corruption

You can say that again

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Penguin2: 12:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Fmlao:
SEE CROWD grin

I understand your sarcasm but I hope you realize that this is Okowa’s backyard.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by SmellyNyash: 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Ready to do more in as much as we get good governance come 2023
God will bless u and posterity will judge u well.

U and ur generation will never labour in vain
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Penguin2:

I understand your sarcasm but I hope you realize that this is Okowa’s backyard.

Can Okowa alone make a forest ?
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 12:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
SmellyNyash:
God will bless u and posterity will judge u well.

U and ur generation will never labour in vain

Amen
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Obidient4life2: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
We will keep building structure until cement finish in Nigeria! No dulling. Obidatti for life!
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:
We will keep building structure until cement finish in Nigeria! No dulling. Obidatti for life!

You and I are the structure we need no cement but accordance in unity … then we can move mountain .

Take back naija you can share

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Obidient4life2: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Deltakorrect:

You and I are the structure we need no cement but accordance in unity … then we can move mountain .

Take back naija you can share

I understand. It's just an expression.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 12:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obidient4life2:

I understand. It's just an expression.

Korrect
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Penguin2: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Deltakorrect:

Can Okowa alone make a forest ?

Lol! That’s what Tinubu urchins have failed to admit… that Okowa is alone; abandoned by the people he’s supposed to curry their votes.
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Deltakorrect(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Penguin2:

Lol! That’s what Tinubu urchins have failed to admit… that Okowa is alone; abandoned by the people he’s supposed to curry their votes.

I lived in Lagos all my life … relocated to asaba the state capital but the truth is that Okowa has failed God and humanity … too mean

And for tinubu, he should be looking for Agbado(corn)

They ve all failed with same manifesto every 4 years and yet nothing to show for it as scorecards.

Let’s try another devil(ObiDatti) as they say he is not a saint so while waiting for saint let’s give another devil a trial with a different manifesto and dream for good governance .
Re: Peter Obi Support Group(posg) Delta State Inauguration by Penguin2: 1:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Deltakorrect:

I lived in Lagos all my life … relocated to asaba the state capital but the truth is that Okowa has failed God and humanity … too mean

And for tinubu, he should be looking for Agbado(corn)

They ve all failed with same manifesto every 4 years and yet nothing to show for it as scorecards.

Let’s try another devil(ObiDatti) as they say he is not a saint so while waiting for saint let’s give another devil a trial with a different manifesto and dream for good governance .

Exactly

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: ItsTutsi, A Northerner Flays Tinubu Supporters' Obsession On Ibo / Mayor Of Brampton Canada Endorses Peter Obi / Atiku Will Surely Win This Areas Of Rivers State!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.