Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:23 AM

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election (23720 Views)

Channels Tv Places Peter Obi Over Tinubu And Atiku - Photos / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by EmmaLege: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by tempest01(m): 6:36am On Aug 01, 2022
It is the Agbado master I pity most.

No clear cut pathway.

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by blaquebelle: 6:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Since most of you above believe the article is false, you don't need to bother yourself hyperventilating over it. After all, they claimed Christian votes are unimportant which is why Tinubu went for a Muslim Northerner. Then so be it. Just ignore the Christians for which you don't need their votes wink

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by YoungLionone: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2022
A
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by teeytimi: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2022
It is fool Hardy for any Christian to vote for either APC or PDP because they both defy logic

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Vote4ObiDatti: 6:37am On Aug 01, 2022
This man is always making sense back-to-back!
Peter Obi is obviously the last hope of getting Nigeria to work again in our lifetime.

Peter Obi winning will also stabilize the country by giving everyone a sense of belonging.

I just pray....

Vox Populi, Vox Dei.

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by imagrg(m): 6:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Politics according to uncertificated, educated illiterates!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Kellie069(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2022
After some bottles of free beer yesterday , why u nor go write watin nor follow road?? Meanwhile , what’s the cockroach n goat about sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Iseoluwani: 6:39am On Aug 01, 2022
I cant vote for a muslim Muslim candidate
I cannot allow the North to rule me again. We southerners should know we are not worshiping this useless creature.
I cannot vote for an eighty-six year old president who doesn't look healthy

ATIKU is a Northerner, I can't vote for him
Tinubu claims a muslim ticket, I can't vote a muslim Muslim I am a Christian, I am not a slave I AM A SON OF GOD
kwankwanso is a Muslim too. NO WAY

OBI IS A CATHOLIC, better say a Christian sha, atleast he represents the christians,
OBI is a southerner, I won't vote a Northern even if my vote will waste
OBI is young and healthy

Whether obi will perform or not is not my problem ooo.
I just want obi because 2023 ELECTION IS AN ELECTION OF RELIGION AND I WANT A CHRISTIAN PRESIDENT

GEJ WARNED US OOOO

5 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by phr0nesis(m): 6:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Facts
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Faber:
grin

Peter Obi winning means a new dawn. It means Nigeria will be saved. The old order will be gone. Dude will set a high pace of excellence and achievement for future presidents.

Peter Obi losing means...e don be for all man, we go dey sing bandits national anthem for our schools
obituary won't smell third position in the general election. LP and obituary is unknown up north grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by SensualMan1(m): 6:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Atiku is sick and dying.
Tinubu is sick and dying
Age is no longer on the side of the two corrupt polithievians.

Obi has never been sick or gone to hospital cheesy

Obi is healthy, young, agile, intelligent and everything about Obama replicated in him.

Vote Obi, Vote wisely.

3 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 01, 2022
Comedy!
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Manny21: 6:41am On Aug 01, 2022
Bleep
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:
This man is always making sense back-to-back!
Peter Obi is obviously the last hope of getting Nigeria to work again in our lifetime.

Peter Obi winning will also stabilize the country by giving everyone a sense of belonging.

I just pray....

Vox Populi, Vox Dei.
obituary didn't stabilise ndi Anambra and he's dreaming of stabilising a whole Nigeria? Are you normal at all

Obituary is an IPOB man. It's illusion to imagine or think obituary will win Tinubu in a contest

You dey dream grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Rajiolaade: 6:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Time will tell, but I believe even if obi wins he will not be sworn in as mko abiola's treatment awaits him. South Easterners can never be accepted/entrusted with power in Nigeria of present, why tinubu hinted "labour in vain". If uknow u know.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by UselessBuharist: 6:43am On Aug 01, 2022
Austinn75:
Canada 2years work permit and temporary accommodation available, canada, dubai, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment*an open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -canada working visa of 2years√ auto renewal √ -scheghen contries√ this visa help you to sort out travel experience and travel history issues while applying to other countries -call us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee until visa is confirmed.

No upfront payment
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2022
blaquebelle:
Since most of you above believe the article is false, you don't need to bother yourself hyperventilating over it. After all, they claimed Christian votes are unimportant which is why Tinubu went for a Muslim Northerner. Then so be it. Just ignore the Christians for which you don't need their votes wink
I am voting for personality, achievements, antecedents, legacy et al

I and my family are rooting for Tinubu. Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari this is a known fact

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by smartemperor042: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2022
We can't tolerate the state of the nation anymore! We can't keep quiet and get choked to death. We're only fighting for survival, to be alive as Nigerians.

sukkot:
grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by rippa(m): 6:44am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
obituary didn't stabilise ndi Anambra and he's dreaming of stabilising a whole Nigeria? Are you normal at all

Obituary is an IPOB man. It's illusion to imagine or think obituary will win Tinubu in a contest

You dey dream grin
What is tinubu achievement in Lagos?
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Dagoma: 6:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Political Miscalculations by Dogara & Babachir. The rogue called Peter Obi will not even win the whole of South East.
2023 is only for Atiku or the drug baron.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by nerdjared: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Any Christian that vote for Continuation of banditry, his hands will wither- Rev Dr Felix omobude former Pfn president

2 Likes

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Please don't tell them.

Let it shock them like a hurricanes.

The hand of God is in this.
Making apc and pdp to make selection blunders.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by EkiranAlexmedia(m): 6:45am On Aug 01, 2022
tunjijones:

One of the best way to make money online without fraud is to watch videos, play games and do survey online.
You can do that through this link;
https://eq-task.buzz/36625995509202

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by blaquebelle: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I am voting for personality, achievements, antecedents, legacy et al

I and my family are rooting for Tinubu. Tinubu will obviously succeed Buhari this is a known fact

Of course. And what a great personality and reputation your splendid candidate has wink
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Dave061(m): 6:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Also, if the youth or the voting population does not allow the influence of money( from APC or PDP) to decide the choice of who to vote for, then I see Peter Obi winning.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2022
sukkot:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE <<<< OBI SUPPORTER READY TO KPAI ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR OBI

Relax!

Obi can never win!

It’s like believing Arsenal FC will win Champions League.

Don’t follow all this online jargons! It’s born out of of alcohol and drug abuse!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:46am On Aug 01, 2022
rippa:

What is tinubu achievement in Lagos?
The fact that ndi igbos are running down to Lagos just to hawk gala and ice cream in traffic and sell okrika clothes under the bridge, that alone is an achievement Nwanne grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Acidosis(m): 6:47am On Aug 01, 2022

“If Muslims in the North don’t trust a Southern Muslim for any reason(s), why should Christians in Nigeria trust a Muslim from the South and North?”

Words of wisdom

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Wike Vs Fubara: Ijaw Youths Protest Against Minister Of FCT In Port Harcourt / Rabiu, BUA Chairman Rejects Appointment As APC Releases Standing Committee List / Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.