Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:02 PM

APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election (23717 Views)

Channels Tv Places Peter Obi Over Tinubu And Atiku - Photos / 2023: APC To Swap Offices Between North, South In Agreed Zoning Formula / PDP Zoning Battle Escalates: Wike, Emmanuel, Anyim Confront Atiku, Tambuwal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2022
By the time Pete obi wins election, it will stun the apc and pdp, just like he stunned pdp when he won governorship with apga for the first time.

Infact, pdp is already used to be stunned by Peter obi.

Apc will collect their dose in 2023.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by bisoye11(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2022
He can only spill damages in the camp of the 2 potential winner..

Obi campaign is 2 years late..
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Benwallt(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2022
Political miscalculation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:48am On Aug 01, 2022
blaquebelle:

Of course. And what a great personality and reputation your splendid candidate has wink
Absolutely

His achievements, antecedents and legacy are crystal clear in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole

Unlike obituary a 3rd class graduate who lie for a living
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Adetayo1978(m): 6:48am On Aug 01, 2022
False projection ������
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by ramkam: 6:50am On Aug 01, 2022
May the best candidate whom Allah will use to make our country great win the election

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Dagoma:
Political Miscalculations by Dogara & Babachir. The rogue called Peter Obi will not even win the whole of South East.
2023 is only for Atiku or the drug baron.
It would take a miracle for Peter obi not to get 70-80% of the votes in southern Nigeria.

Even in 2019 when atiku was winning the south with a landslide, it was Peter obi that people were voting for.

Atiku could not even win his polling unit.

His freaking polling unit. shocked
How does that happen?

Peter obi was crushing apc by 258 to 1 in his own polling unit.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by fidtopade: 6:51am On Aug 01, 2022
This sounds good but I am afraid it could be fraud!!
Austinn75:
Canada 2years work permit and temporary accommodation available, canada, dubai, australia, new zealand, scheghen and other europe countries visa application without stress. *features* direct employment*an open permit *temp accommodation *no bank statement of account√ -canada working visa of 2years√ auto renewal √ -scheghen contries√ this visa help you to sort out travel experience and travel history issues while applying to other countries -call us now or whatsapp us today. note: no down payment apart from the initial embassy visa fee until visa is confirmed.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2022
CSTRR:
By the time Pete obi wins election, it will stun the apc and pdp, just like he stunned pdp when he won governorship with apga for the first time.

Infact, pdp is already used to be stunned by Peter obi.

Apc will collect their dose in 2023.
illusion grin cheesy grin

Come bet your money Nwanne grin grin obituary won't smell third position
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Ofolete: 6:53am On Aug 01, 2022
sukkot:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE <<<< OBI SUPPORTER WITH GUN READY TO KPAI ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR OBI
Bros calm down and think wisely. Peter is peaceful and Akunyili wasn't killed during his era. Forget politics and face reality. Anyone who is comfortable currently must be a bad person. We need to change the change.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Absolutely

His achievements, antecedents and legacy are crystal clear in Lagos and Nigeria as a whole

Unlike obituary a 3rd class graduate who lie for a living
His antecedence of corruption, brigandage and state capture.

While Peter obi was managing banks in his 40s as the youngest bank chairman in Nigeria ever, tinubu was leading a drug empire.

While Peter obi was gaining management and leadership competence from the best business schools in the world, tinubu had only a questionable degree from Chicago to show for.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Benwallt:
Political miscalculation
obituary and illusion are 5 and 6 grin grin
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Enyimbamercedes: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2022
I don’t think we should reduce this election to be based on religious sentiments. While the OP is correct that the North will vote religion over competence, I think that with the lessons learned from the incompetence and absolute failure of Buhari, many of them have learned a lesson… or maybe not.

To say all Christians should vote for Obi is impossible; we have a lot supporting other candidates for their personal reasons … keyword PERSONAL.

This election will be interesting and I really pray and hope that this time, from the experience of the last 7 years, that the citizens eyes will be open to vote competence over personal self-serving, unpatriotic and selfish reasons.

A tough ask
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by jimetagambo: 6:56am On Aug 01, 2022
blaquebelle:
Since most of you above believe the article is false, you don't need to bother yourself hyperventilating over it. After all, they claimed Christian votes are unimportant which is why Tinubu went for a Muslim Northerner. Then so be it. Just ignore the Christians for which you don't need their votes wink
I have been very neutral on this topic and it seems on Nairaland, the most people getting worried are those complaining about a muslim-muslim ticket. I mean should they not be happy that Tinubu shot himself in the foot. grin

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Ofolete: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2022
ramkam:
May the best candidate whom Allah will use to make our country great win the election
Amen. This is the best prayer and I guess from a patriotic citizen.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2022
CSTRR:

His antecedence of corruption, brigandage and state capture.

While Peter obi was managing banks in his 40s as the youngest bank chairman in Nigeria ever, tinubu was leading a drug empire.

While Peter obi was gaining management and leadership competence from the best business schools in the world, tinubu had only a questionable degree from Chicago to show for.
Obituary has no achievements in Anambra talkmore of a whole Nigeria grin grin

Obituary who struggle to graduate with unclassified pass in philosophy is who you are projecting for Nigerians

LP and your obituary are unknown up north grin

Only a foolish toddler will ever believe obituary will win the general election

He won't smell third position

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by ASAPFERG1: 6:57am On Aug 01, 2022
Who is ready to bet money.?
Pandora peter obituary will not smell 2nd position
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by COMPENGRFRANK(m): 6:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Any philanthropist here?
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by NigeriaIsGreat: 7:00am On Aug 01, 2022
jimetagambo:

I have been very neutral on this topic and it seems on Nairaland, the most people getting worried are those complaining about a muslim-muslim ticket. I mean should they not be happy that Tinubu shot himself in the foot. grin
Don't mind them. If Tinubu pick Jesus Christ or an angel as running mate those online miscreants won't still vote for him

They think politics na to chest beat like an average okoro grin grin

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 7:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Lagos is the tiniest state in Nigeria, with almost 40% of the total wealth.

Yet there is no welfare program for the poor and the aged.

All the money is going to Tinubu and his boys.

Tinubu was busy collecting all the choice lands, and entrenching his children in govt businesses.
The ones in America are busy buying houses with cash.

His boy-boy in the Lagos State House of assembly was allocating over 250 million for invitation card and dashing his baby mama 10 million naira for banging him well.

Peter obi was rejecting land allocation in anambra, removing corrupt hands from govt purses, opening rural roads to create the largest network of roads in Nigeria, funding education, healthcare and increasing the HDI of his State, and providing N5000 monthly welfare scheme for the physically challenged and the aged.

Faithful in little, faithful in much.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by LoveThemChubby(m): 7:01am On Aug 01, 2022
The insinuation that northern PDP members brought Atiku to prevent power shift to the south is not true. Most people, even those from the south who supported Atiku did so because they wanted their party to emerge Victorious. Wrestling power as an opposition party is not beans. It requires a formidable candidate and is what Atiku represented. Tambuwal jeopardized his own chances by supporting Atiku because he knew even then that an Atiku presidency will mean that the presidency must go to the south afterwards. This is how skillful politicians think. It is same way BAT, Atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal and co thought when they shelved their own ambitions to support Buhari who had a better chance of winning against Jonathan (the incumbent)
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by coconutbag: 7:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Premium pain for you and all enemies of good things.

anonimi:

Go the fraudulent scammers way
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by PotatoSalad(m): 7:02am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Really
Will this rogue successfully pretend his way as a saint into Aso Rock like Bubu did in 2015 only to be a fraudulent failure and disaster
If your dad was as old as Tinubu, will you support his ambition to become president, knowing the issues that comes with his old age and health?

Tinubu is good, no doubt, but you can't cheat nature. We see the symptoms showing everyday, yet people want to vote for him based on his performance about 20 years ago.
You can't cheat nature. If he becomes president, it's certain he'll underperform and the people that will handle the helm of affairs will be same people pushing him to be president. That's exactly what's happening right now. If you think Buhari is the one calling the shots, then you're dreaming.

Tinubu should retire and spend the remaining days he has on earth with his grandchildren.
Clock is ticking

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by vanunu: 7:03am On Aug 01, 2022
From the analysis, it is very obvious that the Muslims in Nigeria have no regard for Christians, particularly northern Christians.

Therefore, all northern Christians should vote for Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:06am On Aug 01, 2022
anonimi:

Really
Will this rogue successfully pretend his way as a saint into Aso Rock like Bubu did in 2015 only to be a fraudulent failure and disaster

Possibly, and mostly because PDP and APC rogues are world renowned for their crimes.

Atiku and Tinubu are celebrities in the world of corruption, so a relative unknown may slither through as a saint.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obituary has no achievements in Anambra talkmore of a whole Nigeria grin grin

Obituary who struggle to graduate with unclassified pass in philosophy is who you are projecting for Nigerians

LP and your obituary are unknown up north grin

Only a foolish toddler will ever believe obituary will win the general election

He won't smell third position

Okay.

Me and agabado boys no get talk.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Henz81: 7:07am On Aug 01, 2022
sukkot:
https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE

grin IF peter obi win get ready for ugm style attacks activated in all states for anyone who has a differing opinion. you criticise the man UGM will kpai you like they did Dr Akiluyi. Abeg make i dust my passport. if obi win i dey japaaaaaaa. the man and his supporters are intolerant and dictators. cheesy cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/B-KsKN9DggE <<<< OBI SUPPORTER WITH GUN READY TO KPAI ANYBODY WHO DOES NOT VOTE FOR OBI
Trash as usual
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by CSTRR: 7:08am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
illusion grin cheesy grin

Come bet your money Nwanne grin grin obituary won't smell third position
Why should I bet my money?

You think we are discussing Chelsea versus arsenal??

Just wait and see.
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Abfinest007(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Yes
Re: APC And PDP Zoning Formula Places Peter Obi As Potential Winner Of 2023 Election by Rumundele(m): 7:09am On Aug 01, 2022
Glo is becoming a worthless network, settled for cheap advert by sending unsolicited messages.
Sending same messages every minute, shows unprofessional, staff not proactive and lack respect for their customers.

They deducted my 7GB for no reason, calling customer care waste of time

I am tired of being a Nigerian as i speak

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ademola Adeleke Branded Bread Seen In Osun (Photo) / Youths Protest With Coffin In Akwa Ibom Over Siege On House Of Assembly (Photos) / What's The Electricity Situation In Your Area Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.