Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Is It Moral, Chewing Gum During A Service In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Moral, Chewing Gum During A Service In The Church? (259 Views)

Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Will It Be Moral To Make Clones For Organ Harvesting? / Does The Moral Law(10 commandments) Remain Against The Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Moral, Chewing Gum During A Service In The Church? by bottlewater1(m): 11:25am On Jul 31, 2022
This woman was behind me chewing gum and making sound. I don't know if am the only one been distracted that why I want to know your opinion on chewing gum during service.
Re: Is It Moral, Chewing Gum During A Service In The Church? by immortalcrown(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2022
bottlewater1:
This woman was behind me chewing gum and making sound. I don't know if am the only one been distracted that why I want to know your opinion on chewing gum during service.
Every form of distraction during a Church service is immoral, whether it is chewing gum or something else. Distraction of a serious activity is unethical at all levels, even outside the Church.
Re: Is It Moral, Chewing Gum During A Service In The Church? by Youngwiz71(m): 11:55am On Jul 31, 2022
It's a very big disrespect to God, imagine your eathly father talking to you and you're chewing noisy gum, you for don receive slap for shift your jaw .... But then because God is Merciful and is not seen(physically) many act as they want....

Even those who constantly press phone chatting or watching movie are in this same category....

Let us understand that there's time for everything
Re: Is It Moral, Chewing Gum During A Service In The Church? by bottlewater1(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
immortalcrown:
Every form of distraction during a Church service is immoral, whether it is chewing gum or something else. Distraction of a serious activity is unethical at all levels, even outside the Church.
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Pope Crowns Peter Okpaleke As Cardinal in Rome, Peter Obi, Soludo Present / YAHUWAH יהוה‎ Is Our Comforter The Holy Spirit. / Pure And Faultless Religion Accepted By The Creator.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.