Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,684 members, 7,831,120 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? (385 Views)

Igbos Sitback And Let Niger Delta Agitate For BIAFRA / Agitate For Oodua Nation Within Ambit Of Law, YCE Cautions Igboho, Others / Nwodo: We Will Join Kanu To Fight For Biafra If SE Doesnt Get Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by jumper524(m): 12:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
Well am just curious, it's been long I heard about Biafra, Infact these days Monday sit at home has been suspended. Simon ekpa matter Don go one corner. Suddenly they've become democratic.
Should they loose in 2023, would the Biafra mantra continue??
I can tell how much hustler Simon ekpa is praying so hard for Peter Obi to loose so he can become the next Nnamdi kanu.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Mrkcee(m): 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
I also observed that Mondays are now quiet, lol. No more Mazi Ikpa commanding his foot soldiers from the far-away Finland village grin.

That goes to show you that the supporters and sympathizers of both formations are the same.
My little take on the situation... I think PO supporters should understand that Politics all over the world is a game of number; and cyber-bullying people with other ideologies will not help. U can not bully an adult into supporting someone, instead you convince and convert.

I am Igbo, but believe me... The numerous insults metted on Tinubu especially has made me even love him.

My advice.... Instead of insulting and cursing, you guys should focus on reasonable agendas, things your candidate can offer. That way u can convince and convert a non-believer.

If after reading this, you decide to insult me, lol... It's Ok.
God bless you!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Agitate for what. Ibos and Fulanis are nomads and have nowhere to go. Biafra died the day Buhari pointed out to the delusional Ibos that Niger Delta is not part of Biafra with his Dot In The Circle remark.

Pandora Peter The-250Million-Every-Month-Thief Obi is wasting his time. Only Ibos and a few useful idiots will vote for any Ibo. Christian northerners killed more Ibos than Muslim northerners during the 1966 Ibo massacre.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by IlovePMB: 12:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
How will Tinubu win? Tinubu will only share Muslim votes in the north with Atiku. Atiku will share Christian votes with Obi. Only Christians that will vote for Tinubu are Yoruba Christians. Do the Maths. Tinubu should go and play with his great grand children.

The Yorubas will start their Oduduwa Republic wahala if Atiku wins.
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Nwodosis(m): 12:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Don't bother about that, Tinubu will not win!
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Well am just curious, it's been long I heard about Biafra, Infact these days Monday sit at home has been suspended. Simon ekpa matter Don go one corner. Suddenly they've become democratic.
I can tell how much hustler Simon ekpa is praying so hard for Peter Obi to loose so he can become the next Nnamdi kanu.

What shows you IPOBians are the biggest fraudsters in Nigeria more than the part in bold in your post above?

The Biafra noise is fake. It is an excuse for their anger at not being in control of Nigeria.

Now that they think they have a chance to gain that control through Obi they have suddenly become democratic voters who believe in Zoo Nigeria again.

When was the last time you saw them call Nigeria a Zoo on NL ? Even Gidgiddy, the general manager of IPOB on Nairaland, is now fully Obidient and has completely abandoned Kanu.

Fake people with fake and sinister intentions.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by mycar: 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

If you are not wanted, what would you do, you take your leave and that's not a crime in any way. You can't eat your cake and have it, no peace for the wicked.
By the way, why are you so scared of freedom?

1 Like

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by ObaOfYorubaLand: 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

What if Peter Obi wins, will Yoruba Muslim Bandits go on self exile?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Nwodosis(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dsalvo:

What shows you IPOBians are the biggest fraudsters in Nigeria more than the part in bold in your post above?

The Biafra noise is fake. It is an excuse for their anger at not being in control of Nigeria.

Now that they think they have a chance to gain that control through Obi they have suddenly become democratic voters who believe in Nigeria again.

When was the last time you saw them call Nigeria a Zoo on NL ? Even Gidgiddy, the general manager of IPOB on Nairaland, is now fully Obidient and has completely abandoned Kanu.

Fake people with fake and sinister intentions.
You guys needed IPOB badly but they declined grin
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Jagabanofafrica: 12:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu is the man
Yoruba lokan

3 Likes

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by tonicyril: 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
jerseyboy:
Agitate for what. Ibos and Fulanis are nomads and have nowhere to go. Biafra died the day Buhari pointed out to the delusional Ibos that Niger Delta is not part of Biafra with his Dot In The Circle remark.

Pandora Peter 250Million-Every-Month-Thief Obi is wasting his time. Only Ibos and a few useful idiots will vote for any Ibo. Christian northerners killed more Ibos than Muslim northerners during the 1966 Ibo massacre.
were u born in 1966 abi how did u know that xtians northerners killed more ibos than the northern Muslim counterparts??
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by NyamiriSlayer(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
No be python only, even crocodile go dance if we hear biafra or death after 2023 election

1 Like

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
tonicyril:
were u born in 1966 abi how did u know that xtians northerners killed more ibos than the northern Muslim counterparts??
Enjoy and get educated. You will also discover that Ibo chest beating was what caused the massacre.

"The Disturbances" is a feature-length documentary film from EthicsDaily.com, produced by Robert Parham and Cliff Vaughn. Released in September 2016, it chronicles the role of Christian missionaries saving lives in Nigeria in 1966 amid tribal genocide. For more information, visit thedisturbances.com or contact co-producer/director Cliff Vaughn at 615-720-7577.

https://vimeo.com/177264996?ref=em-v-share&fbclid=IwAR1xXg156dqEIFcAdLpQ5539EhKniEIVtsoLLZufDY6pCpjSVOQYaRv4GBA

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by jumper524(m): 12:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
mycar:

If you are not wanted, what would you do, you take your leave and that's not a crime in any way. You can't eat your cake and have it, no peace for the wicked.
By the way, why are you so scared of freedom?
bros I no understand this your self appraisal oo.
Na only amateur for Nigeria economy you fit deceive with this una Biafra lies.
I would be the happiest man should Biafra leave Nigeria. No dey delude yourself with the idea of say dem dey beg una to stay. Nah. Block your borders and landlock yourselves, e nah cosine me.

2 Likes

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by jumper524(m): 12:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:

What if Peter Obi wins, will Yoruba Muslim Bandits go on self exile?
na only una know yoruba Muslim hausa Christian.
Religious nepotism go ruin una, mark my word.

1 Like

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by AfriBreakinNews: 12:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
Win bread
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by coolitempa(f): 12:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:

grin grin grin grin ;.don’t worry yourself. Operation, Fake Biafla or death will resume after erection. Obi can never be our president.

1 Like

Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by Dubaku543: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mrkcee:
I also observed that Mondays are now quiet, lol. No more Mazi Ikpa commanding his foot soldiers from the far-away Finland village grin.

That goes to show you that the supporters and sympathizers of both formations are the same.
My little take on the situation... I think PO supporters should understand that Politics all over the world is a game of number; and cyber-bullying people with other ideologies will not help. U can not bully an adult into supporting someone, instead you convince and convert.

I am Igbo, but believe me... The numerous insults metted on Tinubu especially has made me even love him.

My advice.... Instead of insulting and cursing, you guys should focus on reasonable agendas, things your candidate can offer. That way u can convince and convert a non-believer.

If after reading this, you decide to insult me, lol... It's Ok.
God bless you!
Ogbeni if you love Tinubu go and vote him, if you are voting Tinubu out of sympathy please don't also forget to invite all your family lineage to vote for him!!
Rubbish!!!
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by mycar: 2:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
jumper524:
bros I no understand this your self appraisal oo.
Na only amateur for Nigeria economy you fit deceive with this una Biafra lies.
I would be the happiest man should Biafra leave Nigeria. No dey delude yourself with the idea of say dem dey beg una to stay. Nah. Block your borders and landlock yourselves, e nah cosine me.
Do you have a say when it comes to the unity of this country? you know very well that the answer is NO
Nobody knows about your existence only here you and I throw banters, and talk rubbish just to feel happy about ourselves.

If you are of any importance, lemme read it in the news tomorrow that you have given Biafra a "go ahead" to leave.
Since are you nobody, could you stay quiet or better still use your time for something productive?
A friendly advice you know
Re: Would Ipob Agitate For Biafra If Tinubu Wins? by gidgiddy: 2:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is a thread for unity beggers to gather and Masturbate about their failed 'one Nigeria'

Nigeria are funny people. Their country is drowning in debt and insecurity, high inflation, the economy is in shambles, and all they can think about is if Tinubu, Obi or Atiku will be President

Elections will not help anyone in Nigeria, the never have. We are all going to watch Nigeria crash and collapse, and from its ashes, independent nations will rise

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Understands Nigerian Youths – APC / Finally, The Candidate That Will Relocate The Presidential Villa / Akeredolu Warns Electorates Against Voting Atiku, PDP In 2023 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.