Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! (722 Views)

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me / Help I'm 19 And Still Bedwet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 12:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't know how this sounds but It's true and embarrassing at the same time. I have been a bedwetter right from babyhood and it have not stopped!

When I went to my hometown in Ogun I met with an elder and asked him what to do. He said he doesn't know anything that would be of help. Even my little sister no longer bedwet and it is embarrassing for me as the elder brother.

I know there is someone here who can be of help. Maybe someone that has been there before.

I have tried to apply all the tips I found online like not drinking water during evening time, not taking caffeine drinks and all that but nothing works.

Please help me this is killing my self esteem. Can you imagine that I woke up this morning soaked in my own urine?!

I don't know if the below is going to help you to help me better:

1. I feel pressed very often during daytime and usually need to use the toilet often.
2. Most times before I get to the toilet, I would have peed half of tge urine on my clothing. (I have poor urinal control)
3. At night I won't even know when I'm pressed. I will only wake up to a wet bed.

I believe the above should help.

What do I do please?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Sissy3 please help move to FP.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by tonicyril: 12:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmm

Op dont be worried, people are passing through hell, life is not for enjoyment bro, its for striving and suffering, that is ur own portion but it wont be long before u overcome.

Let me share u an experience

[

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Mrkumareze(m): 12:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
shocked
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Haakeem(m): 12:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Use cello tape to gum the tip of you pen. While going to sleep lol.

Have you tried setting alarm to wake you up in the night? If no start doing it, set it in multiples.

2 Likes

Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by muheeb01(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdeyemiBaj:
I don't know how this sounds but It's true and embarrassing at the same time. I have been a bedwetter right from babyhood and it have not stopped!

When I went to my hometown in Ogun I met with an elder and asked him what to do. He said he doesn't know anything that would be of help. Even my little sister no longer bedwet and it is embarrassing for me as the elder brother.

I know there is someone here who can be of help. Maybe someone that has been there before.

I have tried to apply all the tips I found online like not drinking water during evening time, not taking caffeine drinks and all that but nothing works.

Please help me this is killing my self esteem. Can you imagine that I woke up this morning soaked in my own urine?!

I don't know if the below is going to help you to help me better:

1. I feel pressed very often during daytime and usually need to use the toilet often.
2. Most times before I get to the toilet, I would have peed half of tge urine on my clothing. (I have poor urinal control)
3. At night I won't even know when I'm pressed. I will only wake up to a wet bed.

I believe the above should help.

What do I do please?

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Sissy3 please help move to FP.
chat me up on whatsapp I'll tell you what you'll be doing before you sleep at night,amd also let me know if you are in the city or any rural area or town
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
tonicyril:
Hmm

Op dont be worried, people are passing through hell, life is not for enjoyment bro, its for striving and suffering, that is ur own portion but it wont be long before u overcome.

Let me share u an experience

Please do.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 12:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
muheeb01:
chat me up on whatsapp I'll tell you what you'll be doing before you sleep at night,amd also let me know if you are in the city or any rural area or town

How do I chat you up sir?

Yes I stay in Lagos.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by johnbd: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by easypete: 12:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdeyemiBaj:

I have tried to apply all the tips I found online like not drinking water during evening time, not taking caffeine drinks and all that but nothing works.[/b]

Reducing or stopping water/liquid intake at night helps. In addition, you can set up an alarm system at intervals that can wake up severally at night for you to use the rest room. Example: you can setup your phone alarm (the volume should be loud enough to wake you up) at 12 midnight, 3 am and 5 am. If you use the rest room consistently at these times, you may not see yourself bedwetting any longer.

1 Like

Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by johnbd: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
lipsrsealed hard luck
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by emetisuccess(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Drink what u want to drink and eat what u want to eat before 6pm. After that, don't take anything again. U will see improvement. Sorry bru.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Marakeem: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
There's a confirmed solution to it, I mean herbal way, mail me via notforsaken2018@gmail.com
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by tonicyril: 12:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdeyemiBaj:

Please do.
check my initial post
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by immortalcrown(m): 1:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na medical condition.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by christianjoy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
There is nothing wrong with you just that you are heavy sleeper and you dream alot
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
immortalcrown:
Na medical condition.

Will it go please?
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 1:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
tonicyril:
check my initial post

Inspirational sir. Thanks a lot.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
easypete:

Reducing or stopping water/liquid intake at night helps. In addition, you can set up an alarm system at intervals that can wake up severally at night for you to use the rest room. Example: you can setup your phone alarm (the volume should be loud enough to wake you up) at 12 midnight, 3 am and 5 am. If you use the rest room consistently at these times, you may not see yourself bedwetting any longer.

Hmmm. Ok sir. Thank you.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Boldly go to the hospital, its not spiritual, its a medical problem. I had the same till I was 13.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Ginaz(f): 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Seems like you suffer of bladder infection of some sort. Kindly go to the hospital
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
Boldly go to the hospital, its not spiritual, its a medical problem. I had the same till I was 13.

Did yours stop?
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 2:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ginaz:
Seems like you suffer of bladder infection of some sort. Kindly go to the hospital

Hmmmm.

Ok.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Ginaz(f): 2:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdeyemiBaj:

Hmmmm.

Ok.

You said you can’t hold your pee before getting to the toilet. Go to the hospital so you could be helped and be rightly diagnosed. I’m not a medical doctor but since you can’t hold your pee, it might be a bladder issue wrong here.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Cuppycat: 3:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Use cello tape to gum the tip of you pen. While going to sleep lol.

Have you tried setting alarm to wake you up in the night? If no start doing it, set it in multiples.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Coolbreeze1988(m): 5:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
AdeyemiBaj:

Did yours stop?
Yes of course. They will just give you a tablet, I have forgotten the name its been years
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by MufasaLion: 8:45pm On Jul 31, 2022
I never bedwet. Anyways, go to a clinic and consult with a physician.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by muheeb01(m): 3:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
AdeyemiBaj:

How do I chat you up sir?

Yes I stay in Lagos.
check my signature or 08114299474
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Ulunne777(f): 3:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
Pls go to the hospital,it could be a bladder infection/weak bladder .My son suffered it and soon after medications it totally stopped.

You will not believe that the money I spent at the hospital is nothing compared to what I spent in chemists and suggestion s because of fear.
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by AdeyemiBaj: 5:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ulunne777:
Pls go to the hospital,it could be a bladder infection/weak bladder .My son suffered it and soon after medications it totally stopped.

You will not believe that the money I spent at the hospital is nothing compared to what I spent in chemists and suggestion s because of fear.

Eyaa. Thanks a lot.

How old was he ma? As old as me or was he only a child then?
Re: I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! by Internet22: 10:09am On Aug 02, 2022
Start controlling your sleep by using Alarm clock, make sure alarm wakes you up at least 3 times before the day break.

(1) (Reply)

Is Snail Good For Kidney Patient / ERECTOBOOST By Cfd Wellness / Pimples?go Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.