Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,924 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please (35569 Views)

I Am 21 And I Still Bedwet. Please Help! / COVID-19: 34 New Cases Confirmed. Total Now 407, 128 Discharged, 12 Deaths / I Bedwet Even As An Adult....please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adeshi: 10:06am On Jul 01, 2023
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

A 34 years old married man still betwets. I need help please.

61 Likes 10 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Daniel7543: 10:10am On Jul 01, 2023
Wear adult pampers anytime u wan sleep

112 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Henry22(m): 10:11am On Jul 01, 2023
Wow that's some serious sh*t, you really need to seek help

52 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Dubetex96(m): 10:12am On Jul 01, 2023
This ur case is very rare but anyway seek doctors advice asap shikina

57 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by SUPERPACK: 10:17am On Jul 01, 2023
Could be diabetes, stress, prostrate enlargement, infection or sleep apnea. Do you notice any other symptoms and do you take alcohol?

124 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by maclatunji: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:
At first i thought it was stress, but yesterday, i was home throughout and it happened again. This is like the 4th time this year. I'm really concerned and i do not mind any advice as to what could cure the problem. I called a friend of mine this morning to request to see a urologist, he said i might have to wait 2-3 months to see one.

I do not want to wait another 2 months, my marriage is just 2years and my wife is starting to worry too.

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.

512 Likes 21 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by 4KNGOATS(m): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2023
Adeshi:

You must be placed on the back of a live matured lioness.only then would you stop to bed wet

7 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 01, 2023
How can prayers help someone who's bedwetting? grin grin grin
maclatunji:

1. Limit the liquid you drink at night.

2. Pee immediately before you sleep.

3. Set alarm for around 2.30 am to force yourself to get up to pee.

4. Hope you are not viewing erotica, it might be adding to the pressure to pee.

5. Mentally tell yourself, it stops now, a few accidents might happen but stick to the process. Like Rome, you might not achieve your objective in a day but you should eventually, Godwilling.

P.S: Prayers are also always helpful.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by finegirl233: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2023
Things de happen. I use to think i have seen it all only hear another new low. I cast out this type of nonsense from my future husband.
Op, see a doctor

5 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Nawttiboi007(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2023
Happy weekend to all OGs 🍷

17 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Mindlog: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2023
You are struggling with nocturnal enuresis.

Personally go to a general/teaching hospital to book to see an Urologist but if the waiting time is long, opt for those in private practice.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Lonestar124: 11:18am On Jul 01, 2023
If you think about it too much, it becomes a big problem to you..Believe me when I say it does not happen very night...You can only overcome it with your mental prowess...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Okortor: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2023
It's spiritual, pray and fast for 7days den come and thank me later.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Obaofaba: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Hmmm

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Adedotguy: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2023
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Sablexxxtoons: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
chai

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by kingamaa(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Count and pay obeisance to all the poles in your house before you sleep

If you know you know, if you don't know forget about it

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by peacettw: 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Probably UTI

1 Like

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by femtex007(m): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Hmmmm. Oga are you sure your problem is not spiritual?
Hope u no break any girl heart before u get married?
Thinking out loud sha

7 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by CondemnBattery(f): 11:29am On Jul 01, 2023
Don't eat late
Don't drink liquid once it's 6pm
Don't sleep too early
Pee before going to bed
Make it a routine to always wake up at midnight-2pm to pee again.
Alarm clock will help you.

Above all, tell it to God in prayers.

Nothing is beyond our Heavenly Father.

Good luck and happy new month

83 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by halaqasa: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Send me a mail

I will pray for you over the phone

livebullet:

Pls don't respond to this.... this is how they distract you from finding medical solution.
You can pray yourself. God will hea

He is free not to respond

It's not compulsory

He can also seek medical advice
I'm no pastor

5 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by money121(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
cry
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Hamachi(f): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
shocked

You've got a problem here, and it's not an easy one to find a solution to. And it's a problem which I understand very well indeed.

As I see it there are three lines of attack here:

You need to see a doctor about it immediately to discuss some sort of intervention. For example, an enuresis alarm could help, but this is perhaps unlikely in the case of persistent primary nocturnal enuresis at your age. Alternatively, medication to slow down urine production at night could help.
Tell your wife-/husband-to-be about the problem in order to guage their reaction. You risk them rejecting you out of hand, but you might find that they are happy to live with the problem.
Remain single, ensuring that you don't have to tell anyone.
I'm 33, and have primary nocturnal enuresis. I have tried enuresis alarms at various stages of my life, without success. In my mid-20s I got into a relationship with a guy and it got to the stage that we wanted to sleep together. I'd already tried the first step above with an alarm, including when I was 25, but my bedwetting had persisted. And so I either had to tell him about it or back away and keep my secret. I chose to tell him, and luckily he accepted it; he could easily have walked away, but didn't. Eight years later we're still together, and my bedwetting still happens, but our relationship is strong enough and loving enough that we disregard it (and we also disregarded the one time it inexplicably happened to him!). I do take medication to reduce the risk of accidents, but only infrequently such as when we're away from home since long-term use is not recommended.

The choice is yours, but if you're going to share a bed then the other person needs to know in advance.

A great way to ease the pain of the increased fuel price is ride sharing.

Driveinhub is a Ride Sharing app for all to ease the high cost of transportation.

Driveinhub- Ride Sharing & Multi-Purpose App

π‘«π’π’˜π’π’π’π’‚π’… π‘΅π’π’˜:
App Store [https://apps.apple.com/us/app/driveinhud/id6447472979?platform=iphone]

Google Play store: [https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.charpell.driveinhud]

39 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by iCauseTrouble: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
M
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by sotall(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
embarassed

Omo this wan weak me.

You need to go orita-meta go do sacrifice.

This sacrifice should be carried only on the day there is a fullmoon.

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Biola67: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
I Dey see diff grammar here…… you better go for deliverance… Dey play

3 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by inoki247: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
May God help us....

I no even know what to say as an adult if I dream say I see my self go toilet for dream immediately I go wake up we no go jam agbako....

6 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by StemCellTherapi(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
You need to treat against Urinary Tract Infection first.

You have an Infection.

So many people keep going to hospitals to get cure of their diseases but the reality is most don't get cured. Some even after spending money in the hospital, they would go back home and the sickness will still come back again after few weeks.

Orthodox medication aka "Poisons" only works by surpressing the symptoms of most sicknesses but doesn't cure them. That's why they keep coming back.

That's why Natural Medicine (Herbal) both Foreign and African are what I recommend from experience.

9 Likes

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by Obaofaba: 11:30am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders

Eleriibu leleyii sha

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by xavuv: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Ah! Its a small issue sha. Seek spiritual help ASAP
Re: I'm 34 Years Old And I Bedwet. I Need Help Please by callmevirus(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2023
Candidlady:

Babana be having wet dreams

Men just useless wahalai... Sleeping by your wife still commiting adultery in your dreams

You cum for dream but in reality it was pizz πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

You're sick and foolish

Ijust pity your poor innocent wife embarassed

Curse be on anyone who profers solution to your adulterous soul
Amin

Fruitless genders

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

How I Lost My Childhood Friend To HIV/AIDS / How To Boost Your Sex Energy And Overcome Premature Ejaculation With Herbs / List Of Foods That Quicken The Ageing Process(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.