Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo (42084 Views)

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu / 2023: Oyebanji Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 4:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
Nwoke, I'm only being my blodas keeper.
I nor wan make u.miss out in life.

If u meet Zack orji and co, they'll testify.
Half agbado from tinubu is Berra than 'no shi-shi' from Aka-gum o, ehn-ehn. grin

You think all anti Tinubu peeps are Ipob touts? You aren't that smart. grin

Tinubu sucked the c0cks of Fulani herdsmen to earn his position....he didn't earn it for you but he wants you to pay for it. grin

Don't worry about Zack orji the sell out. He got enough Ghana must go bags to flex with his kids while you are here looking for Ipob @nus to fix your d1ck. cheesy
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by macho44(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
mrmayormedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8[/url]

Well, he no commit crime. It's well within his constitutional rights as a bonafide citizen of the federal republic of this our country.

Are you a fan of the English Premier League?
Do you have a knack for predicting the correct outcome of any football match?

If you've answered yes to any of the questions above then put your gift to good use and join the best EPL Prediction League.

Pickem EPL Prediction League is a free-to-play soccer prediction game where players are tasked with predicting the correct outcome of all the games in a round in a premier league season.

The rules are simple, players are required to make their picks and submit them before the deadline for each round. The top 3 players are announced at the end of each round while prizes are given to the top 3 highest scoring players at the end of the season.

Pickem is free to play and open to everyone. To get started check my SIGNATURE

JOIN For FREE, WIN For REAL

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by ransomed: 4:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
The sewage and effluent from Joe Igbokwe's office has soaked his brain and he needs to misbehave to take part in sharing the crumbs from Asiwaju boys . Awunta...
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 4:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Gye I'm already chopping my agbado too.
Comman join.me.

Obi wee.nor give u shi-shi o, ehn-ehn.
grin
Acidbath:

You think all anti Tinubu peeps are Ipob touts? You aren't that smart. grin

Tinubu sucked the c0cks of Fulani herdsmen to earn his position....he didn't earn it for you but he wants you to pay to pay for it. grin

Don't worry about Zack orji the sell out. He got enough Ghana must go bag to flex with his kids while you are here looking for Ipob @nus to fix your d1ck. cheesy
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Dmacqh(m): 4:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
NOETHNICITY:
Tinubu is a visionary leader who has proven himself already going by his record as lagos state governor for 2 terms. I too stand with him

Why didn’t he give his visions to Buhari and APC ? Is he not the sponsor and leader of APC ?
Why didn’t give his stooges ( Fashola , Osinbajo, Adesina, Mommoh , Rauf, Gbaja etc ) the golden template to use and turn the economy around ?

Present APC scorecard 2015 & 2019 election promises scorecard ?

You guys are clouded with hatred, tribalism , religion and stupidity. Can’t you think for yourself ?

BAT and Atiku are part of this APC government.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 4:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
Gye I'm already chopping my agbado too.
Comman join.me.

Obi wee.nor give u shi-shi o, ehn-ehn.
grin

Wetin concern me and obituary? Daft thing. So all anti Tinubu na pro obituary? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope say you carry your entire family for queue to get 1kg rice and garri wey Una go manage till thy kingdom come? Tinubu no get anything to offer again oo.

grin
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Mandate2023: 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Coolbreeze1988:
This one have chop dodo so he cannot talk ododo.

Anybody wey no support obi nw don collect money werey
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Otasikwe(m): 4:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Igbo no dey ansa two english names das y ipob killed & beheaded a lady just because she ansa two english then how comes dis one come ansa two nonigbos names

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
He hehe hehe.....small.pikin dey worry dizwan.
So u nor know say 'agbado' get levos?
You think say a Zack.orji or Benedict worreva will risk their lives for going against Igbos' choice bcus of a .bag of rice an a gallon of palm.oil? grin

Motor don start leave u go tey-tey but u nor know grin. grin

Acidbath:

Wetin concern me and obituary? Daft thing. So all anti Tinubu na pro obituary? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I hope say you carry your entire family for queue to get 1kg rice and garri wey Una go manage till thy kingdom come? Tinubu no get anything to offer again oo.

grin
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by proprince(m): 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
You have chop dodo grin
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Ijoba85: 4:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Dem don swear for una walahi, if person support BAT una go abuse am, if na Obi dem support , una go praise am....shey una dey craze ni
Coolbreeze1988:
This one have chop dodo so he cannot talk ododo.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 4:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:

He hehe hehe.....small.pikin dey worry dizwan.
So u nor know say 'agnado' get levos?
You think say a Zack.orji or Benedict worreva will risk their lives for going against Igbos' choice bcus of a .bag of rice an a gallon of palm.oil? grin

Motor don start leave u go tey-tey but u nor know grin. grin

E be like say you no dey hear wetin I dey talk. Make you show person this my comment to translate to afonja language for you. grin

I say Zack orji with em colleagues...all with their children are made for life for selling out. But you wey dey here, na only garri and vegetable oil you go get. grin

You no sabi anything. Na your slippers you go use take chop as kpomo when jabagan start. Fulani herdsmen dey fvCk em nyash. cheesy
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by moshino(m): 4:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
O tun ti zeh ooh
Ipob pigs are free to cry as usual
Mind you, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, even a cow has a better chance than him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCrPnDNMQbA
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by coolgerald: 4:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
One efulefu detected
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Ppp1p: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 4:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na u nor comprehend my penultimate comment.
I don tell u say me self don dey chop my 'agbado' (plus cassava sef) on a steady.

I'm made too Brah grin grin

I reiterate: shi-shi laidiz obi wee nor give u; chop agbado on a steady and be useful to ur generation like me snd zack orji grin grin

Acidbath:

E be like say you no dey hear wetin I dey talk. Make you show person this my comment to translate to afonja language for you. grin

I say Zack orji with em colleagues...all with their children are made for life for selling out. But you wey dey here, na only garri and vegetable you go get. grin

You no sabi anything. Na your slippers you go use take chop as kpomo when jabagan start. Fulani herdsmen dey fvCk em nyash. cheesy

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by ridbell01(m): 4:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
They will soon come out to curse this man but he had supported the man that used the state resources for his family business, he will be greater than Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu combine.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
Na u nor comprehend my penultimate comment.
I don tell u say me self don dey chop my 'agbado' (plus cassava sef) on a steady.

I'm made too Brah grin grin

I reiterate: shi-shi laidiz obi wee nor give u; chop agbado on a steady like and be useful to ur generation like me snd zack orji grin grin

Yet, Tinubu dey give Una one cup of garri. grin grin

You dey look Zack orji, you no know say em pikin don dey ahead of you for life. Mumu. grin

Shey dey don dey harass Una for una farm small small. No worry, very soon, wetin happen for Jos go become una reality. grin

Shey Tinubu na descendant of slave traders? E dey come. grin grin grin grin
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Gbeng30(m): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
We're in the season of cash out, so that's what Nigeria has turn to, it's obvious that it's not about competency it's about money...
This idiot has sell his own future for money
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Slimwhyt(m): 4:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Efulefu

https://ji-task.top/82662922083205
Perform simple tasks and earn in dollars
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Ugogbuzuo2022: 5:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
O tun ti zeh ooh
Ipob pigs are free to cry as usual
Mind you, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, even a cow has a better chance him

Ụ re free to hug transformer
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Nnaworo(m): 5:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
mrmayormedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8[/url]

Agu jiBenedict Johnson.In his mind he is crying for betraying himself but what can he do.Hunger is a disease.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Long story short:
Zack orji is a wiseman; he chop agbado and he's not complaining.
Be a zackorji and be useful to ur generation.
Shi-shi, obi wee nor give u o, ehn-ehn.

I can be ur plug when u come back to.ur senses nwokem. I'm good laidat!
grin

Acidbath:

Yet, Tinubu dey give Una garri. grin grin

You dey look Zack orji, you no know say em pikin don dey ahead of you for life. Mumu. grin

Shey dey don dey harass Una for una farm small small. No worry, very soon, wetin happen for Jos go become una reality. grin

Shey Tinubu na descendant of slave traders? E dey come. grin grin grin grin

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Trustedapparel(m): 5:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Jagaban money is talking
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by onuman: 5:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
In other not to be kidnapped by unknown gunmen

Nollywood persons and
Rev fathers are the new fad for the Islamic terrorists
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 5:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:
Long story short:
Zack orji is a wiseman; he chop agbado and he's not complaining.
Be a zackorji and be useful to ur generation.
Shi-shi, obi wee nor give u o, ehn-ehn.

I can be ur plug when u come back to.ur senses nwokem. I'm good laidat!
grin

Tinubu don give Zack orji wetin for reach your generation. But as e be say una be mumu na, na garri and vegetable oil be your worth. grin

Between Zack orji and afonja like you, na you mumu pass. grin

Get ready. The slave trader go open Una nyash give Fulani. cheesy
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
The agbado I'm presently chopping is more than u can ever imagine in ur small mind, nwokem.

I don tell u b4 say agbado get levos.
If u humble.yasef, we can plug u.just like Zack orji.
We good like that!
wink

Acidbath:

Tinubu don give Zack orji wetin for reach your generation. But as e be say una be mumu na, na garri and vegetable oil be your worth. grin

Between Zack orji and afonja like you, na you mumu pass. grin

Get ready. The slave trader go open Una nyash give Fulani. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Tonytonex(m): 5:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please vote for Peter Obi. If you love this country.[b][/b]
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Tonytonex(m): 5:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please vote for Peter Obi. If you love this country.[sup][/sup]
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 5:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:

The agbado I'm presently chopping is more than u can ever imagine in ur small mind, nwokem.

I don tell u b4 say agbado get levos.
If u humble.yasef, we can plug u.just like Zack orji.
We good like that!
wink

grin
But anti iyabo doesn't look pleased. Or is she a longer throat? shocked

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Acidbath: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
richie240:

just like Zack orji.
We good like that!
wink

Zack orji bought your children's future with his vote.

You don forget day na Ipob business man.

Dey current na. grin
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 5:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
You have just proven my assertion that "agbado get levos" nwokem.

Just like gov ikpeazu was distributing kerozine to abia state ppl.

My boy, agbado get grade
grin

Acidbath:

grin
But anti iyabo doesn't look pleased. Or is she a longer throat? shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Gift Of 2 Jeeps Included In Buhari's Assets Declaration Form / Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash / PHOTO: Omisore Meets Saraki In Ile Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.