Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo (42082 Views)

Yul Edochie, Zark Orji, Benedict Johnson In Court To Support Tinubu / 2023: Oyebanji Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency / Ayo Adebanjo: Why I Will Oppose Tinubu Presidency In 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Allisgud: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
I know blame most of them though,hunger is no a respecter of calibre,he needs to pay bills,u people should watch out when the country better tomorrow by obi
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by wiseoneking: 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
O tun ti zeh ooh
Ipob pigs are free to cry as usual
Mind you, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, even a cow has a better chance than him
Ipob member is supporting you are you are happy.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Zeezenho: 8:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Throwback:

Imagine IPOB terrorists.

There is a reason why companies recruit 1st class instead of 3rd class.

Now tell me why companies will recruit any one without certificate like tinubu.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by 2ru9jaman: 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
This man refuse to be among the OBIEDIOTS and OBITUARIES
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Killermamba: 9:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
O tun ti zeh ooh
Mind you, piter hoebi idiot is going nowhere, even a cow has a better chance than him

They will chop tinubu money and vote for peter obi. Many of tinubu loyalist will be given a lot of money to bribe voters but they will betray him use him money to buy houses G-wagon and party hard then baba will loose,This i have seen.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Are you God?

You don’t need God to reach conclusions in the physical.

Do I need to ask God if one would survive if a fully loaded Dangote truck runs over a pregnant woman?

The reality is feasible and not hidden! It’s a simple calculation!
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Bloggz74(m): 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
mrmayormedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzDlKuXMRZ8[/url]

Ibis always a tool readily used for self and national destruction.

Reminds me of;
Arthur Nzeribe, Kalu, Orji Kalu and the rest of them.

Which yoruba or Hausa man has openly supported Peter Obi in this manner? None. They will never learn how to play politics except stomach infrastructure politics.

Bros don cash out. Sorry oooo
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Bloggz74(m): 9:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibos always a tool readily used for self and national destruction.

Reminds me of;
Arthur Nzeribe, Kalu, Orji Kalu and the rest of them.

Which yoruba or Hausa man has openly supported Peter Obi in this manner? None. They will never learn how to play politics except stomach infrastructure politics.

Bros don cash out. Sorry oooo

mrmayormedia:

Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by otigerald: 9:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Olodo + mumu
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 11:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nwanyi, I will advise u to channel that prayer to sth more fruitful.
You yasef know say ya blodas nor dey joke with money grin

Remember how they sold out during d last PDP (and later APC) primaries where the s/e delegates sold their votes to atiku.

Dont waste ya prayer biko.
You can link me up.make I plug u to ur own agbado and cassava too.

Zack orji izza wiseman; be a 'zack.orji'!
cool

Vickym1:

I pray oo
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by richie240: 11:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just like they collect atiku's dollars and voted Pius anyim in d last PDP primaries shey?

Dey dia dey console unasef!
grin

aariwa:
Good job .Get the money and vote your conscience It was stolen from you bro

Karlovich:
embarassed They will collect his money and on the election day cast their vote their ideal candidate.

Brendaniel:
Tinubu is really spending money, but these things won't work, instead these his celebrity supporters might be putting themselves in big trouble..

Tinubu thinks his money will get him presidency in 2023
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by 9gerian: 11:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wow! shocked

MonkeyMods:
He will be put to shame

God of Obi will kill his acting career after this evil campaign for the bourdillion bat
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Brendaniel: 11:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

You don’t need God to reach conclusions in the physical.

Do I need to ask God if one would survive if a fully loaded Dangote truck runs over a pregnant woman?

The reality is feasible and not hidden! It’s a simple calculation!

Then your calculations are wrong...
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Brendaniel:

Then your calculations are wrong...

Okay...

2023 almost here!
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Brendaniel: 11:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
CoronaVirusRelo:

Okay...

2023 almost here!

God is ultimate...
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by farukg2(m): 12:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Vote kwankwaso 2023
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by moshino(m): 1:14am On Aug 01, 2022
NyamiriSlayer:
O tun ti zeh ooh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsZm5Xl_85w
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by adekS1(m): 1:59am On Aug 01, 2022
If tinubu av assisted you bfr u cn go n vote for him,its ur right.
But we ain't subjecting the destiny of millions of ppl to one favour a man did for individuals.
We av seen obi to be better in governance,integrity,honesty n the will to restructure n get Nigeria working truly unlike agbado n cassava that an old man can only serve which is typical of old age traits.

Apc shd just watch their bck cos these ppl just want to chop tinubu money.
That is how one man av bn shouting he is rooting for tinubu since,only not knowing wen he mention to me that he is voting for obi wen we are talking of how we will vote that day.
Some ppl are faking tinubu support and we love it that way.

OBI 4 PRESIDENT!
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by ultim: 4:30am On Aug 01, 2022
I no know say this guy dey senseless like this
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Hapuruchukwu(m): 4:55am On Aug 01, 2022
First of all the name alone, Benedict Johnson doesn't depict anything Igbo. Not even African. No identity, no nothing. We can aswell agree that it seems like name of an animal pet.
Secondly, we can understand that he collected his own crumbs and had to render service for the payment made.
I rest my case.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by odomanis: 10:21am On Aug 01, 2022
FreeStuffsNG:

Real Igbo who say no to politics of lies, hatred and bigotry will vote for Asiwaju Tinubu.

They are in their multitudes and most are not on the social media.

Please watch this short video where real Igbo men were suggesting that HE Obi has never helped any Igbo person in his life. The man asked rhethorically " Show me one Igbo man Peter Obi has ever helped?None but (Asiwaju) Tinubu has done great work on ground to use to campaign and Asiwaju Tinubu is 100 times better than Peter Obi, they will choose(vote) Tinubu over Peter Obi".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FaRTOBDJck

God bless Igboland, my Lagos state, Southwest and the whole of Nigeria.

I thought you said Igbos hate Tinubu,is this not Igbo ? You are calling him real Igbo,why not IPOB as you normally refer to every Igbo commentator that is not supporting Tinubu as if Tinubu and IPOB have ever been seen to be in any fight to warrant such insinuations. By the way,you should have supported him in selling Tinubu with your own facts instead of calling in Obi. You ended up making Obi more porpular.
Re: Benedict Johnson Canvasses Support For Tinubu Presidency In Igbo by Bullahville: 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2022
mrmayormedia:

His Choice...But I see hunger written all over his face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Buhari: Not All Nominees Will Be Ministers / Huge Crowd Hails Peter Obi In Computer Village, Lagos (Video) / Soldiers Take Over Lagos, Many Wounded As Transport Workers Clash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.