Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product And Sell Out Prt3 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product And Sell Out Prt3 (105 Views)

How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product And Sell Out Even If Your Produ / How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product,kill Competition And Sell Out F / Affordable And Classy Product and Gift Boxes/paper Bags Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product And Sell Out Prt3 by Wealthywalter1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
How To Infuse The Apple Effect Into Your Product And Sell Out Even If Your Product Are Expensive Prt3

By now if you have been following this post, you must have understood the "apple Effect" and how to use it in your product.

In the part 1, I talked about EMOTIONAL TRIGGER MARKETING which is simply your ability to create an "experience" and arouse an emotion in your customers mind.

In the part 2 of this post, I talked about DYNAMIC DEMO which is simply your ability to demonstrate the benefit of your product or service in the most dramatic and dynamic way possible..

And now I shall yet give you another BOMB..

Take a moment and imagine what your sale would look like if Wizkid endorses your product..

Imagine what would happen to your car wash business if Elon Musk washes his car there..

Imagine what would happen to your hair business if Mercy Johnson endorses it on her IG Page?

Here's what would happen in short..

You would get more eyeballs into your business..

And you could eventually start chilling with the big boyzz..

This is called the CELEBRITY ENDORSEMENT and it works like magic..

In the 1980's, the sale of Pepsi was slumping down and Pepsi needed to create a new image to the public..

All the while Pepsi's rival, Cokecacola was eating a large chunk of the MARKET..

They needed to sell Pepsi as the drink for the new generation of American youth..

But the problem was How?

Pepsi manager, Roger Enrico figured it out..

He would use American favorite popstar, Michael Jackson to sell the drink to the American nation …

A man whose album sold 450 million copies world wide and regarded as the king of pop..

The result?

Pepsi banked over $7.7 billion in profit..

Another one:

Robert Kiyosaki author of Rich dad, Poor Dad, a book that sold over 32 million copies worldwide once said that the sale of his book skyrocketed after the interview with Oprah Winfrey..

Also when I wanted to sell some of my digital products all I did was look for an influencer who had audience that would most LIKELY BUY my product..

And I had a lot of people take notice and some of them bought the offer.

Have you also noticed how some car companies, sexual enhancement products and betting companies use skit makers in Nigeria to advertise their products?

You watch the comedy and you laugh yet all the while you are subconsciously being sold on something…

And then somehow you check out their products..

And if you like it, you buy.

These companies are doing EXACTLY what I'm teaching you right now..

First, they get your ATTENTION through the skit and then they eventually make you buy when you check them out..

And Apple does this too..

..when a new iphone is released, apple gives some of the phones FREE to some celebrities..

This celebrities in turn talk about the phone or create some kind of buzz around it online..

Next thing you know, their followers are already talking about it too..

And before you say "Jack" everyone is talking about the new phone..

And once people start talking they start buying because ..

People put their money where their mouth is!!

And even if he doesn't talk online but just the fact that the celebrity uses the phone

or is seen in a show with the phone is enough to get people wanting the phone

But this is a law in sales…

When you use an individual of influence to promote your product/service you are transferring the power and energy of that individual into your product…

You are tapping into his reputation, credibility and audience size to get people to NOTICE your product…

When Steve Jobs took over leadership at Apple in 1997, the company was 3 months away from declaring bankruptcy…

But then Steve along with his team created the "Think Different" campaign which was a story talking about icons like Mahatma Ghandi ,Thomas Edison And Muhammad Ali…

And then connecting the stories of this great minds back to Apple..

The result of that "Think Different" campaign is why we still buy Apple products today…

You too can experience the magic in this strategy but you need to do a great job with your product first!

Don't create "shitty" products, this strategy would bomb if you do so..

Now,go ahead now and do magic with this!

In my next post, I'll tell you how Apple uses a simple idea to sell out their products expensively and how you can use it too in your product..

Have any questions, ask in the comments section below..

Peace And Love Always

Emmanuel Walter

Direct Response copywriter

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Outdated Marketing Techniques To Quit—and What To Do Instead / Content Writing Of The Highest Professional Quality / The Skill Of Copywriting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.