Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need To Know About Ewe Ogbo - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need To Know About Ewe Ogbo (7701 Views)

The Misery Of Ewe Imi Esu (white-weed) / Ewe Esinsin – Stinging Nettles, The Powerful Anti-itch Herb / Eleyi Ni Awon Asiri Ewe Ati Egbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need To Know About Ewe Ogbo by Bobby4me: 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need to Know about Ewe Ogbo

Ewe Ogbo

The Yoruba name for this leaf is ewe ogbo in yoruba language, while the common names are african parquetina in english language. It is known as kwankwanin in hausa language, mgbidin gbe in igbo language and otonta in Igbo (Asaba). To make veggies, Igbo people utilize Ewe Ogbo (African parquetina). Parquetina nigrescens is the botanical name. In herbal medicine, the Ewe Ogbo plant is a plant that most people ignore or are unaware of its usefulness.

It is reported that when someone stools blood, the leaves and squeeze and a glass cup is provided to the individual every morning and night.

Also Read>>>>

10 Amazing Health Benefits Awolowo Leaf-Asikoherbs
9 Health Benefits of Scent Leaf, Nutitional & Side Effects
6 Amazing Health Benefits of Garden Egg Leaf Juice and side effects
Wonder health benefits of Uziza leaf and seed-Use of Uziza leaves
How to Prepare Scent Leaf For Weight Loss: Easy Method That Worked
How To Prepare Scent Leaf For Fertility: What Men & Women Must Know
How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health benefits and Side Effects
Scent Leaf and Ovulation: Fertility Free and Active Immune System
Bitter Leaf benefits for health and Nutrition for fertility
Health Benefits of Bitter Leaf Soup: Nutrition Foods
Here comes the most effective blood builder ever! I’ve lost count of the number of people who have attested to this plant’s blood-building ability. On the list are women who lost blood after giving birth, and Perquetina came to their aid. You’ve undoubtedly heard “Ohun ti a wi fun ogbo ni Igbo n gbo” when you’re acquainted with Yoruba invocations (meaning it is the instructions given to Ogbo that it hears). Yes, Ogbo is known as “the leaf that hears.” Obviously, the plant has spiritual applications, but as is customary, I will just...Readmore...https://asikoherbs.com/2022/07/31/ewe-ogbo/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need To Know About Ewe Ogbo by Babakolanut(m): 4:31am On Jan 11, 2023
Bobby4me:
Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need to Know about Ewe Ogbo

Ewe Ogbo

The Yoruba name for this leaf is ewe ogbo in yoruba language, while the common names are african parquetina in english language. It is known as kwankwanin in hausa language, mgbidin gbe in igbo language and otonta in Igbo (Asaba). To make veggies, Igbo people utilize Ewe Ogbo (African parquetina). Parquetina nigrescens is the botanical name. In herbal medicine, the Ewe Ogbo plant is a plant that most people ignore or are unaware of its usefulness.

It is reported that when someone stools blood, the leaves and squeeze and a glass cup is provided to the individual every morning and night.

Also Read>>>>

10 Amazing Health Benefits Awolowo Leaf-Asikoherbs
9 Health Benefits of Scent Leaf, Nutitional & Side Effects
6 Amazing Health Benefits of Garden Egg Leaf Juice and side effects
Wonder health benefits of Uziza leaf and seed-Use of Uziza leaves
How to Prepare Scent Leaf For Weight Loss: Easy Method That Worked
How To Prepare Scent Leaf For Fertility: What Men & Women Must Know
How To Make Scent Leaf Tea: Health benefits and Side Effects
Scent Leaf and Ovulation: Fertility Free and Active Immune System
Bitter Leaf benefits for health and Nutrition for fertility
Health Benefits of Bitter Leaf Soup: Nutrition Foods
Here comes the most effective blood builder ever! I’ve lost count of the number of people who have attested to this plant’s blood-building ability. On the list are women who lost blood after giving birth, and Perquetina came to their aid. You’ve undoubtedly heard “Ohun ti a wi fun ogbo ni Igbo n gbo” when you’re acquainted with Yoruba invocations (meaning it is the instructions given to Ogbo that it hears). Yes, Ogbo is known as “the leaf that hears.” Obviously, the plant has spiritual applications, but as is customary, I will just...Readmore...https://asikoherbs.com/2022/07/31/ewe-ogbo/
Re: Ewe Ogbo: Top Secrete You Need To Know About Ewe Ogbo by Babakolanut(m): 4:36am On Jan 11, 2023
Thanks,pls how can I get seedlings of Abamoda/Cassia Alata/Agbayun to plant in my garden? Update me on my whatsapp +2349034612092

(1) (Reply)

Invisalign Treatment / Are You Yet To Have Babies After Marriage ? / Why The Professional Rivalry And Disharmony Among Medical And Health Workers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.