Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money (4657 Views)

Does Mobile Phone Lose Camera Quality After Sometime? / Am I About To Be Scam, Advice A Nairalander / Share Ur Experience After Updating Your Android Phone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by owagbeba: 5:46am On Aug 01, 2022
HybreedRep:
You pay on delivery right? Meanwhile, you might wanna take advantage of this!

Hi hybreed, I have some new appliances to sell, need customers. How can you help?
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by gideonematics: 6:47am On Aug 01, 2022
You might be interested in:
How to make money on Tiktok
https://www.gidisblog.com/2022/04/how-to-make-money-on-tiktok.html
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Xpress24(m): 7:05am On Aug 01, 2022
kingsceemark:

Na them
what do you mean by this statement?
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Couzy21(m): 7:08am On Aug 01, 2022
HybreedRep:
You pay on delivery right? Meanwhile, you might wanna take advantage of this!
Your site doesn't work
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Brainmytool: 7:27am On Aug 01, 2022
wiseone28:
I had bad experience on jiji as a seller..

People will deliberately called that they want to buy what you posted.

Agreed to meet at a safe place and so so time.

When that time reach you try the number again to be sure viola the number does not exist.

I got such calls up to 5 times till i got a real and true buyer.

One even frustrated me when i reached the location we agreed on i called him that i am there he said that he is not interested again and he was laughing.

This is crazy. The guy was laughing at you, is he mad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Brainmytool: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Autobot05:

Meetup in a public place
Check the item to your satisfaction before you pay
Don’t carry cash ( my opinion for safety purposes)

Got my s8 plus from jiji last July I used it and gave it to my younger bro. He’s still using it
So it’s not that bad to buy from the platform

Jesus is the ONLY way ❤️

Experience matters for sure. Thanks dude

And sure sure Jesus is the only way

1 Like

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by wiseone28: 7:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Brainmytool:

This is crazy. The guy was laughing at you, is he mad?
Yes, after i wasted my money to the location we agreed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by lereinter(m): 8:08am On Aug 01, 2022
Jiji has told you what you need do

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Bulletproofgt: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2022
All these are jiji staff trying to market their site
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by somenody: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Bulletproofgt:
All these are jiji staff trying to market their site
they did not ask you to buy anything boss and they actually gave reasonable advice to the op so leave them alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by DLuciano: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2022
Brainmytool:
Good Day Fellas. There is this phone i found on JIJI NG and i want to buy the phone. Tecno Camon 18i. Though the phone is used and has no crack or fault according to the seller.

So, please share ur experience buying used phone online from sites like

Jiji ng

Nairaland

Olist

Jumia ng

Please share, and i will be grateful cos it will go a long way helping me and others that will want to buy.
If you like the phone and have negotiated the price with seller, arrange and meet at a safe location like a popular eatery. Ensure you physically examine the phone, test it, ask for receipt before buying, if possible take a photo together. Jiji is only a platform to display and sell your personal products, property etc and does not share in any responsibility of scam, so they always advice buyers to do due diligence before purchase.
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Brainmytool: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
DLuciano:

If you like the phone and have negotiated the price with seller, arrange and meet at a safe location like a popular eatery. Ensure you physically examine the phone, test it, ask for receipt before buying, if possible take a photo together. Jiji is only a platform to display and sell your personal products, property etc and does not share in any responsibility of scam, so they always advice buyers to do due diligence before purchase.

This one go down bro. Thanks
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Nobadenergy: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2022
YG
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by happiness4ever(m): 12:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nobody wants to hear what it feels like dealing with some buyers.
wiseone28:
I had bad experience on jiji as a seller..

People will deliberately called that they want to buy what you posted.

Agreed to meet at a safe place and so so time.

When that time reach you try the number again to be sure viola the number does not exist.

I got such calls up to 5 times till i got a real and true buyer.

One even frustrated me when i reached the location we agreed on i called him that i am there he said that he is not interested again and he was laughing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Dwightventures(m): 12:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
Brainmytool:

So everything can't be concluded online Jesus?

Trust me when I tell you this: it's always about individuals and sadly, Nigeria is a country full to the brim of criminally minded, dishonest-by-nature people. I have been on jiji since they started and the above people have frustrated my life to the extent I've left the site.

During my time there, I have collected transfer from people that don't know me, and shipped item to them -- no issues. Only once have I ever sent something to someone I knew (in Kaduna) for buyer to go inspect b4 payment. It was a deal of 450,000 and I was desperate to remove that item from my life, after 2 years (still sold at a loss).

As I said, the problem is the bad heart most Nigerians have that they've used to kill their country. There have been times people claim they want to buy something and set up a desperate seller to come to them and they rob him. Almost happened to me too. Before leaving the site, I never took any item to any buyer, even if I already sold something to them. Everyone who wants to buy something from me must come to me and do the deal or send money as I said. I don't even like that. I want them to physically come or send someone to physically inspect and confirm before paying so I won't hear any stories. I know I've lost a couple deals from that but hey, I'm still alive to write this, and I'm not bankrupt. No one with a special title of "buyer" or "seller" is safe in this country because the most important thing is the criminal mindedness of our people.

I have phones to sell, but I don't do those Techno stuff; my phones are international brands I import from USA, not always clean but you have rest if mind a previous Nigerian has not committed any crime with it (imei can be traced)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by Brainmytool: 1:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dwightventures:

Trust me when I tell you this: it's always about individuals and sadly, Nigeria is a country full to the brim of criminally minded, dishonest-by-nature people. I have been on jiji since they started and the above people have frustrated my life to the extent I've left the site.

During my time there, I have collected transfer from people that don't know me, and shipped item to them -- no issues. Only once have I ever sent something to someone I knew (in Kaduna) for buyer to go inspect b4 payment. It was a deal of 450,000 and I was desperate to remove that item from my life, after 2 years (still sold at a loss).

As I said, the problem is the bad heart most Nigerians have that they've used to kill their country. There have been times people claim they want to buy something and set up a desperate seller to come to them and they rob him. Almost happened to me too. Before leaving the site, I never took any item to any buyer, even if I already sold something to them. Everyone who wants to buy something from me must come to me and do the deal or send money as I said. I don't even like that. I want them to physically come or send someone to physically inspect and confirm before paying so I won't hear any stories. I know I've lost a couple deals from that but hey, I'm still alive to write this, and I'm not bankrupt. No one with a special title of "buyer" or "seller" is safe in this country because the most important thing is the criminal mindedness of our people.

I have phones to sell, but I don't do those Techno stuff; my phones are international brands I import from USA, not always clean but you have rest if mind a previous Nigerian has not committed any crime with it (imei can be traced)

Yeah dis man has got it all. Bro u too much. U are filled with experience bro. Thanks, I found it very helpful.
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by bsani(m): 9:14am On Dec 05, 2022
owagbeba:

Hi hybreed, I have some new appliances to sell, need customers. How can you help?
Nairamart24 is designed to make selling easier. Via their classified selling categories, you can select your desired categories and market your commodity, goods, apartments, lands, properties, cars and many more. We also offer you the best rent ads placement that enable you to make your lease services visible to the world. below are tips on how to sell or place your advert on nairamart24.

HOW TO SELL OR PLACE ADS ON NAIRAMART24

Goto www.Nairamart24.com.ng
Tap the pink sell button at the top. If you don’t have an account, you will be redirected to create one.

Select a category and sub-categories

Add a title and price, and description of the Item/Services

Tap Add photos to include photos from your device (phone/laptop/desktop/tablet etc) or take a new photo using your device camera.

Tap Submit button below the page to publish your Marketplace listing.
Re: JIJI NG: Share Ur Experience. Am I About To Lose Money by bsani(m): 9:18am On Dec 05, 2022
Dwightventures:

Nairamart24 is designed to make selling easier. Via their classified selling categories, you can select your desired categories and market your commodity, goods, apartments, lands, properties, cars and many more. We also offer you the best rent ads placement that enable you to make your lease services visible to the world. below are tips on how to sell or place your advert on nairamart24.

HOW TO SELL OR PLACE ADS ON NAIRAMART24

Goto www.Nairamart24.com.ng
Tap the pink sell button at the top. If you don’t have an account, you will be redirected to create one.

Select a category and sub-categories

Add a title and price, and description of the Item/Services

Tap Add photos to include photos from your device (phone/laptop/desktop/tablet etc) or take a new photo using your device camera.

Tap Submit button below the page to publish your Marketplace listing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

London Use Iphone 6 (gold) For Sale - Pics. / The Bible On China Fone / How To Play Youtube Video With Real Player Using Etisalat Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.