Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,723 members, 7,813,388 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) (776 Views)

How To Identify Fake Visa And Job Agents (uae/dubai) / Tips To Get Jobs Faster In UAE (Dubai) As A Nigerian / African Lady Who Lost In The Middle Of Desert In UAE (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) by OpenHeaven2me(f): 4:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
1. Visa
2. Currency exchange (AED / NAIRA)
3. Accommodation
4. Ticketing
5. Pick-up services
6. Hotel & restaurant
7. Bars & clubs
8. Beach & relaxation
9. immigration services
10. Places & Cities
11. Work & job search
12. Labour Market
Re: LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) by OpenHeaven2me(f): 4:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello guys, what is the latest happening in UAE?

Let us share this information and help one or two people out there searching for such information on work and lifestyle in UAE.

I will start by saying everything works in the Emirates, I am talking about public utilities, transportation, electricity, security, water, food, house etc.

The economic status is stable, just like what is obtainable in other advance countries in the world, you will get value for your money.

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) consists of seven independent city-states: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Sharjah, Umm al-Qaiwain, Fujairah, Ajman and Ra's al-Khaimah they all functions independently. Each state has the autonomy to develop their city to taste, those cities are developed to attract tourists and generate huge resources, their main source of generating fund is through tourism.

The UAE is one of the top ten richest countries in the world, and yet a large percentage of the population lives in poverty — an estimated 19.5 percent. Poverty in the UAE can be seen in the labour conditions of the working class. Migrants come to Dubai looking for work and send remittances back to their families. Their work system and condition of living is our focus on this thread in other to guide people that have intension of travelling to UAE in other to make a living.

We will be looking on how people living in UAE are surviving with the work situation and the living standard. This will go a long way to guide those planning to live and work there.

I know most of our readers traveling on this route will also throw more light based on their experience to help others following the thread, this will help us to know some fact about what to do when it comes to traveling to UAE.
Re: LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) by fman(m): 4:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
my guy just come back from Dubai
SAPA don humble am finish

2 Likes

Re: LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) by sihamey: 4:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Are Nigerians still moving to UAE for hustling UAE is not a place to hustle as a Nigerian, just for tourist purpose anything else you are on your own

1 Like

Re: LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) by OpenHeaven2me(f): 5:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
RECENTLY

The United Arab Emirates (UAE) has reportedly imposed visa restrictions on Nigerians after cult clashes between rival groups Eiye and Aiye erupted in Sharjah part of the country allegedly perpetrated by Nigerians.

It is not certain if any official statement has been made to this effect by the UAE Government but multiple travel agencies and residents in Dubai have reportedly confirmed the development.

The UAE Embassy in Abuja has not responded to questions sent to them over the development.

more update on the recent happening in UAE
Re: LIFESTYLE in UAE (DUBAI) by OpenHeaven2me(f): 8:20am On Aug 01, 2022
Do you want to hire a car or need cab service in UAE? Dm if you need any of these services.

(1) (Reply)

Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived / Help With France Visa Appointment / Accept Da Fact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.