Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived (779 Views)

Little Girl Found Lost And Drifting At Sea By A Cruise Boat (pics/video) / People Stopped The Traffic To Help A Gigantic Snake Cross The Road (images) / "I Was Deceived By My Friend"; Nigerian Lady Who Returned From Libya. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by kennosklint(m): 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello everyone! . Please how can a girl of 16 be rescued from indulging into prostitution in Burkina faso. she was deceived by the so called sponsor that a job has already been kept for to work in a restaurant. although she was advised not to go by many that care but she didn’t listen. She sneaked a phone to call me that her phone has been seized and she has been kept in one room to do prostitution that if she must go back she have to pay 1.5m. please in a situation like this what can one do? Please help nairaland … she is little girl with bright future, the reasons why she didn’t listen to advice not to go still confused me.
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by carsuperman: 1:46pm On Aug 23, 2022
Women tend to be stubborn and want to learn from experience. Let whoever want to help her help

1 Like

Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by kennosklint(m): 1:50pm On Aug 23, 2022
carsuperman:
Women tend to be stubborn and want to learn from experience. Let whoever want to help her help
I don’t know why women are this stubborn and adamant to listen to advice, the painful thing she is young chorister in my church and also a good singer.
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by ednut1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2022
Contact Naptip, to me these girls know what they are going to do in those west African countries. Sad

1 Like

Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 23, 2022
kennosklint:
Hello everyone! . Please how can a girl of 16 be rescued from indulging into prostitution in Burkina faso. she was deceived by the so called sponsor that a job has already been kept for to work in a restaurant. although she was advised not to go by many that care but she didn’t listen. She sneaked a phone to call me that her phone has been seized and she has been kept in one room to do prostitution that if she must go back she have to pay 1.5m. please in a situation like this what can one do? Please help nairaland … she is little girl with bright future, the reasons why she didn’t listen to advice not to go still confused me.

ask for her location FIRST then get some powerful men involved to go rescue her... when she is safely back, go after the person who deceived her with all your might!

sadly, if the child was foolish enough to fall into this BS, who knows what next she will delve into, when you rescue her.
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by kennosklint(m): 2:02pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

ask for her location FIRST then get some powerful men involved to go rescue her... when she is safely back, go after the person who deceived her with all your might!

sadly, if the child was foolish enough to fall into this BS, who knows what next she will delve into, when you rescue her.
there is no means of reaching her now she begged me not to call the number that she sneaked the phone to call
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by kennosklint(m): 2:04pm On Aug 23, 2022
ednut1:
Contact Naptip, to me these girls know what they are going to do in those west African countries. Sad
she is just a little girl 16 years old

1 Like

Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by RedCentaur(m): 2:05pm On Aug 23, 2022
Of all the whole restaurant scattered in this country, na burkina own she wan go work ni?

3 Likes

Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:07pm On Aug 23, 2022
kennosklint:
there is no means of reaching her now she begged me not to call the number that she sneaked the phone to call

there are many ways to find out where the phone is currently and from there to locate the girl....but as i said earlier, you will need some powerful men to sort this out.
here is what you can do: check if that number is on whatsapp/FB... get some info on the owner of the phone. you can have someone from that country make some BS call to the phone number to pretend they won a prize bla bla and get some more info on the owner of the phone.

OR just get 1.5m and pay these human traffickers to get her freedom (hopefully this isnt a fake story to extort you)!
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by kennosklint(m): 2:25pm On Aug 23, 2022
RedCentaur:
Of all the whole restaurant scattered in this country, na burkina own she wan go work ni?
I gave her all the advice of life she nor hear o her parents even supported her going
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by kennosklint(m): 2:28pm On Aug 23, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

there are many ways to find out where the phone is currently and from there to locate the girl....but as i said earlier, you will need some powerful men to sort this out.
here is what you can do: check if that number is on whatsapp/FB... get some info on the owner of the phone. you can have someone from that country make some BS call to the phone number to pretend they won a prize bla bla and get some more info on the owner of the phone.

OR just get 1.5m and pay these human traffickers to get her freedom (hopefully this isnt a fake story to extort you)!
No it isn’t a fake story and I don’t have 1.5m she told me when it’s like a day to go which i persuaded her not to go…
Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by RedCentaur(m): 5:53pm On Aug 23, 2022
kennosklint:
I gave her all the advice of life she nor hear o ]her parents even supported her going

Then I see no need for you to be so worked up on this, since her parents willingly signed her death warrant.

2 Likes

Re: Help A Little Girl Has Been Deceived by ednut1(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2022
kennosklint:
I gave her all the advice of life she nor hear o her parents even supported her going
people that cant take care of children should not be allowed to have lods in Nigeria. Useless parents

(1) (Reply)

The Poor State Of The Nigerian Passport And Nigeria As A Whole / A Life Time Opportunity! / What The Best Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.