Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,379 members, 7,836,541 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

“na Man You Be” – Judy Austin Praises Yul Edochie Days After May, Her First Wife - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “na Man You Be” – Judy Austin Praises Yul Edochie Days After May, Her First Wife (399 Views)

Yul Edochie & 2nd Wife Judy Dedicate Their Son To God In Church (pic) / Yul Edochie's Second Wife, Judy Hails His First Wife, May (Photo) / Yul Edochie And His Second Wife, Judy Austin (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“na Man You Be” – Judy Austin Praises Yul Edochie Days After May, Her First Wife by Chaseviper20: 4:26pm On Jul 31, 2022

“Na man you be” – Judy Austin praises Yul Edochie days after May, her first wife, was unfollowed

The second wife of Nollywood star Yul Edochie, Judy Austin, is praising him for his exceptional characteristics just days after the actor unfollowed his first wife, May Edochie.

Judy Austin praised him on her official Instagram page, praising his many positive traits.

Judy gushed over him and praised him for his goodness, strength, and resilience.

She praised him for being the finest in his field and said his artistic interpretation was nothing short of remarkable as she prayed for more blessings in his life.

Regarding their scandalous relationship, she said that while no one is perfect, the wonderful deeds he has performed have rendered him ideal in her eyes.

Judy added that Yul is a beacon of hope to many in the world.

According to her, na man Yul Edochie be.

Click Here!

“His Excellency, Ezedike 1 of Nteje @yuledochie. Your strength and resilience is worth studying in the university. You’re the kindest man I know. You are A GOOD MAN!!!! God will continue to bless and uplift you cause he knows how beautiful and kind your heart is! Your children are so lucky to have you as a father. You’re the best director in Nollywood and I’m saying this Authoritatively!!! Your artistic interpretation is nothing short of EXTRAORDINARY!! And I pray your talents will continue to grow and be a huge blessing to this world!!! No one is perfect but…… You’re 98% good and that’s what I consider perfection!!! I pray that God Almighty in his infinite mercy continue to guide, protect and direct everything you do my husband…. His love and light will go before you and bless everything you touch. You’re a Beacon of Hope to many people in this world…. @yuledochie na MAN you be!!!!! Keep soaring higher for God is always with you!!? Happy sunday my bunnies”.

Judy Austin received criticism for her thank-you message to God sent hours after May Edochie made a divorce-related suggestion, it is recalled.

May Edochie made a suggestion in her comment section that she might go one step further and divorce Yul Edochie for having an extramarital affair and taking Judy Austin as a second wife.

Judy Austin had thanked God for the news in a prayer.

May Edochie thanked the fan for the message on Instagram warning Yul Edochie not to refer to her as his wife, implying that things between her and the well-known actor were not going well.

On her part, Judy Austin posted a lovely photo of herself and captioned it, “Thanking God for his unconditional love and everything he’s been doing for I and my family!!! Guys!!!! God truly answers prayers!!!!! You only have to believe in him 100%. Have a wonderful day my bunnies!”
https://metastar.com.ng/judy-austin-praises-yul-edochie-days-after-may-her-first-wife-was-unfollowed/

Re: “na Man You Be” – Judy Austin Praises Yul Edochie Days After May, Her First Wife by blazingblender(m): 4:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Wahala
Second wife palava
Re: “na Man You Be” – Judy Austin Praises Yul Edochie Days After May, Her First Wife by DaddyRochie1642: 4:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
What should I do with this news

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Blasts Tinubu And Atiku Over 2023 Election As He Defends Nigerians (watch / I Was Poisoned By Someone I Helped In The Past – Mr Ibu Narrate Terrible Experie / Housemate Avoid Me Because They Are Scared Of Chichi”-deji Open Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.