Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,302 members, 7,954,201 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:06 PM

APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls (14371 Views)

APC clears All chairmanship, councillorship seats in Ebonyi LG election / Rivers Assembly: Ehie Edison Declares The Seats Of 25 Defected Members Vacant / Ebonyi LG Polls: Court Restrains Umahi From Appointing Caretaker Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Abuventure: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2022
I am not surprised it's the governor that install Local government chairmen. For umahi thats all you can do
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by josilcool(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
PDP in Osun, APC in Ebonyi.... That's good!
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Demolakay: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
who cares?

So u don’t believe those new political office holders have a role to play in d coming election?

So u don’t believe politics is like marketing where u are given a target so as to retain your post n be promoted

Many of u are first time voters n baby in politics

U think u can just carry noise to any local government n win them just like that,many of u will later realize it’s only online u can insult millions of people
Ur d baby in politics,u DNT know wat dey call d bandwagon effect? wat structure has d CPC den wen Buhari was having 12,10, million votes in d north? as at den tell me hw many senators, Governor,house of rep member d CPC has.evrytin Abt inec is electrical now, BVAS accredit u,u vote,Afta voting counting,Afta counting, results announced ND uploaded to d inec server.Soo bro, nothing is impossible,let Tinubu take his south west,wich am very sure he will manage 50%.In d north,Atiku,Kwankwanso ND Shettima battles for d north.Obi slhd take d south south,ND east,get bulk votes from south west too,den d decider will b d middle belt.Write dis down,d winner of dis election,will do so tru d middle belt votes,bt am sure Tinubu will nt win.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by garfield1: 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Penguin2:
The only governor that organizes a credible LG election in Nigeria is Elrufai.

Other governors organize sham

Plateau gov also tried
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by deeva2: 10:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Shey LP no get candidate ni.

E don clear for una eyes that structureless party like LP no get place for naija election..

Umahi myt be the next Senate president.

BAT 2023

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by DeleTaller: 10:41am On Aug 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

So,, can your candidate respond to these??

He will pay attention to your questions when he starts to grant interviews. Campaign has not started officially..My candidate is trying his best to operate within the INEC timetable... We are all curious to hear from Asiwaju, but once the time and date for Campaigning starts Asiwaju will win more people over. All he is doing right now is consultations, awareness and formation of his Campaign groups.

Thanks sir.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 10:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Viraltrends123:
LOL, even that of Osun, just 2k voted APC and 3k voted PDP, the 700k people actually voted for LP.
You still missed the point yet again.
Get Lost.
You can't stand at a point in your debates.
You keep rolling about a lot of issues all-in-one
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Faiththatworks(m): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2022
You are actually free to vote who you want that is ehy it is called Democracy, and I like the fact you are Factual about it, but I will ask. Do you think Umahi will get it soon? Power is with ACN faction and Vice CPC faction, next time it will be CPC and Vice ACN, by this calculation it will be 16 years and you think even if it will come to the east it will be Umahi "lokan"?, Umahi that is already looking disgruntled and lost with the party doings, we have other big wig Easterners though and after Tinubu, you mean the northerners that almost cannot wait after Buhari will wait for 16years, Lolz. I feel the only thing Easterners will get from this marriage of APC will he just appointments. Remember this in 16years time.
I am not against your calculations, I just want us to look at it constructively

Gov Umahi doesn't need to wait as long ad Asiwaju did to get a foothold on the table of Nigerian Politics.
All he needs to do is try to be relevant for the next 8 years..
If he wins his senatorial seat,that's 4 years of being in the Senate, hopefully Asiwaju will win and stay for 8 years,and if not, whenever APC returns power to the North,Gov Umahi will be considered as the deputy to whoever is chosen....
This is a shorter route to me on how to actualize the Igbo presidency.
For those hypocrite screaming Obi and castigating fellow igbos for pitching their tent with PDP and APC,I say Shame on you.
There's a proverb,that advices us not to put all our eggs in one basket,an Obi presidency will put a final nail into the political coffin of the igbos.....
God bless Nigeria
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 11:05am On Aug 01, 2022
DeleTaller:

He will pay attention to your questions when he starts to grant interviews. Campaign has not started officially..My candidate is trying his best to operate within the INEC timetable... We are all curious to hear from Asiwaju, but once the time and date for Campaigning starts Asiwaju will win more people over. All he is doing right now is consultations, awareness and formation of his Campaign groups.

Thanks sir.

That's very cool..
Everybody is waiting to hear him speak..
Let us make strong decisions on whom to vote for

1 Like

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by shanktang(m): 11:06am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
they are obedient for apc n I believe u have seen d result now

Umahi made it clear n it’s happening,note they didn’t insult anyone online to get this results

its obvious you didn't read the lines below without which their victory would not have been possible
The All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA) and other political parties in the state reportedly boycotted the LG polls.

Chika Nwoba, publicity secretary of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) in Ebonyi, described the elections as a “one-man-show”.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by mbasharon(m): 11:24am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
deeply rooted but can’t manage to win just 1 local government?

The joke is on u

You must be very delusional to think you can be declared winner by state INEC when the governor is against you
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by ChukyT(m): 11:28am On Aug 01, 2022
deeva2:
Shey LP no get candidate ni.

E don clear for una eyes that structureless party like LP no get place for naija election..

Umahi myt be the next Senate president.

BAT 2023
we all know that local government elections are highly influenced by the governor, I'm sure voting materials did not get to some polling units yet results came from those units, almost every state has that record of the ruling party wining all the local government. But the presidential elections will be far above the governor's reach and influence
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by ogastone(m): 11:30am On Aug 01, 2022
An governor organized scam election with no opposition party contesting. Just the way it was usually done when he was in PDP. The governor owns the state and her leaders. Other parties hand-off
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by deeva2: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
ChukyT:
we all know that local government elections are highly influenced by the governor, I'm sure voting materials did not get to some polling units yet results came from those units, almost every state has that record of the ruling party wining all the local government. But the presidential elections will be far above the governor's reach and influence

You will also give another excuses after Feb, 2023...

BAT 2023

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Pauljeremy007(m): 12:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
I believe they will start getting d message that no b by online noise

This is south east ooo n apc got a good result here so are they telling us ghosts came from heaven to vote?

No b same igbos vote apc here?

Obi supporters are online saying tinubu won’t see a vote in d east I know say e go shock them pass transformer
like you and your BAT followers didn’t understand where it was said that no other party stood for the election ��
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Hassanmaye(m): 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by DIVAD2000: 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Peacemaker5128:
This is a clear message to structureless party

After loosing a state ( like Osun of all state) you are rejoicing on LG polls

Well you're right, LP has no structure, same way God used the"structurless" David to defeat Goliath, is the same way God will use we the youths to defeat the wicked structure of the APC.
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by MuslimIgbo: 2:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Just wait till 2023.

Igbos dont bow down to anyone except God.

Umahi might not be ebonyi as 2023 is conducted.

Ebonyi is Obidient.
Lol
Make frustration and depression no kill some people o grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by EzeNdigboONE: 2:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
ObaOfYorubaLand:
Just wait till 2023.

Igbos dont bow down to anyone except God.

Umahi might not be ebonyi as 2023 is conducted.

Ebonyi is Obidient.
Lol
Frustration go kill some people grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by IbileIfe: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
The symbol of the APC, the broom is making the makers and sellers of brooms to enjoy a boom.

Premium Times Nigeria

BUA Group Ad
A broom used to illustrate a story
A broom used to illustrate a story

Broom sellers, others make brisk business as Buhari visits Ebonyi
A bunch of brooms now sells for N300 and N500 each, depending on the size as against N150 and N200 before the president's visit.
ByAgency Report May 5, 2022 Reading Time: 2 mins read
Traders, especially broom sellers in Abakaliki, the Ebonyi State capital, say they are making brisk businesses following the visit of President Muhammadu Buhari to the state.

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Sholaco: 5:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Is04970:
Election no be noise.
Thank You Umahi.
Up Tinubu.
lol
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by Sholaco: 5:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
But this people would be nosing at election conducted in Lagos, or any South West region. Nonsense people, Apga won in Anambra, PDP and APC ruling other states in the region... yet they will be shouting obi Pandora in other states
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by pharmaking: 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Really, APC wins all LG seats in Ebonyi?

Am I dreaming?

Where are these noiseful Obi urchins?

Can one of them come here to explain this historic failure to us.

But wait, na only APC participate?

Anyways, anything that will make Jagaban win next year poll is highly welcome.

Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by tiger28: 7:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
BluntCrazeMan:

If Obi wins next year,, then it definitely means that it is good to have big dreams and pursue it with all you've got in you...
And not to be staying by the side and continue to wait for the perfect timing, which may never come,,, or which someone will still come and take away from you, upon all your waiting
The narrative don dey change to "IF" abi?

Biafrans don dey fear......E go shock una well well!!!!
Re: APC Wins All The Seats In Ebonyi LG Polls by BluntCrazeMan: 7:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
tiger28:
The narrative don dey change to "IF" abi?

Biafrans don dey fear......E go shock una well well!!!!
Read the comment which I quoted..
And see why the “IF” was used..
And the “IF” drove the point home into the head of the commenter.
But here you are,, trying to bring up sentiments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

War In Ogun APC: Abiodun, Amosun Flex Muscles / Muiz Banire Replies Sahara Reporters On N500,000 Gift Allegation / Photos From Osun State ‘pick Your PVC Rally’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.