Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:26 PM

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle (39327 Views)

Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Okobola146: 8:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
mii4u:

Lol. Are u Obidient?
that's my name nau
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by bigiyaro(m): 8:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hmmm igbos...they will kill you and your unborn generations ontop 6x6 land.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Hideko0: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Come and join my team. Productivity is the cure for depression

Get a chance to work and earn 75,000 Naira by just working from home every month

Earn 75,000 Naira writing articles working from home

This project is flexible for full time workers. Just 3-4 hours of work activity per day is all you need to do this, so it's suitable for 9-5ers

Hurry up and apply today..

Send in your application. My WhatsApp contact - Zero Seven Zero Five Four Zero One Fourteen Fifty-Four

Good Luck
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by ridbell01(m): 8:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
Na Tinubu cause am. Awon werey
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by mii4u(f): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
that's my name nau
Then u are good to go.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by ebbo(m): 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Igbos with their foolish love for land and properties ehn, they can kill anything.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by ThatFairGuy1: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
Onye Dibia

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 10:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cantonese:

Wasted school fees. Wasted years in the secondary school which your likes never exceed. Such is the life of pigs. Good to note that you are a CONPLETE PIG.

I know it's not good to question God, but I'm danm sure that God wasted his time and effort creating a worthless, low life, shallow, zero IQ fool like you.

Now get lost and fvck off.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Believeintruth: 12:13am On Aug 01, 2022
GoodIsGod:
With due respect to all Igbos.
Why do you guys fight over inheritance to the point of killing one another.

I mean no harm though,

why Do you generalize? The Yoruba property owner in Ikoyi who died when his building collapsed that his brothers didn't wait for him to be buried before fighting his wife what would you say about that?
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Believeintruth: 12:14am On Aug 01, 2022
JohnnA1:
What do you expect from AfganEASTERNERS?
The imbedded hatred in an IGBO man rivals the thoughtless ruthlessness of the Fulani.

That is damn too daft a statement from you bro
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by JohnnA1: 12:33am On Aug 01, 2022
Believeintruth:

That is damn too daft a statement from you bro
No, not a daft statement at all. You are just TOO DAFT to handle it.
You (and maybe your family too) are the daft one.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Okobola146: 3:16am On Aug 01, 2022
mii4u:

Then u are good to go.
ok. I dey house dey wait for you, no forget to wear that your waist beads o
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by eenai(m): 4:02am On Aug 01, 2022
immortalcrown:
Your caption and what you wrote differs from what those who witnessed the incident say. According to those who witnessed it, the husband had a fight with his brother (the one accused of murder), the deceased died while shouting for more people to come and witness the fight. The witnesses say maybe she had high BP. They assert that nobody touched the woman. The problem is the husband has hidden himself and falsified the case in a police station. The witnesses are afraid to speak the truth because of the way NP criminalizes witnesses that show up for a testimony that will not aid bribery in the NP.

Also, the witnesses say the property in dispute is the compound of the late father of the warring men. They say the compound rightly belongs to George who is the first son but Emenike wants to claim the compound.

Well, this is what I heard from many people. I was not there. Those who spoke to me might be saying the truth or telling lies.

Nobody touched her and she fell and died while shouting for more people to come and witness the fight. How does that sound? And you think the court will believe this trash and acquit the accused. You probably heard from people taking side with the alleged murderer. Why is the wife and children hiding if they are innocent. I think the George family should come and eat the food they have prepared.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Abdu81: 4:19am On Aug 01, 2022
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Nobody: 7:04am On Aug 01, 2022
Anyone that kills another, unless on self defense, or stand your ground grounds, must be killed instantly.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Nobody: 7:06am On Aug 01, 2022
Abdu81:
If only tinubu can apologize for the endsars mascre the youths might forgive and vote for him.
You people embarrass Nigeria with this foolishness, the military has an heirachy, or you think Tinubu as a civilian will command the military heirachy, when the President is the commander in chief, and the army GOC and state commanders are on ground. In times of national unrest and chaos, military comes out, especially when police have been overrun. Idiot. Stupid biafra terrorist blood make you people act like pigs.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by mii4u(f): 7:12am On Aug 01, 2022
Okobola146:
ok. I dey house dey wait for you, no forget to wear that your waist beads o
U no get wahala. See me see ur house.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by NaijaCover(m): 7:36am On Aug 01, 2022
enemachris:
NijaCover and bad news .Why is that you only carry bad news? Is it a crime for you to carry good new? undecided

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Food Take Chop oooooo

Incase If You Want , to reduce bad News, please come and place your advert.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by ogunsbanjul(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Is not new in the state. Haven't you heard it from one of their former governors how he put state money to his family business claiming he doesn't have share there. A christian putting people's money to expand beer business. They can do anything for money
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by immortalcrown(m): 9:10am On Aug 01, 2022
eenai:
Nobody touched her and she fell and died while shouting for more people to come and witness the fight. How does that sound? And you think the court will believe this trash and acquit the accused. You probably heard from people taking side with the alleged murderer. Why is the wife and children hiding if they are innocent. I think the George family should come and eat the food they have prepared.
It is possible. People slump and die even without shouting.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Believeintruth: 9:22am On Aug 01, 2022
ogunsbanjul:
Is not new in the state. Haven't you heard it from one of their former governors how he put state money to his family business claiming he doesn't have share there. A christian putting people's money to expand beer business. They can do anything for money

Be bold and courageous enough to mention the name of the governor if you know that you are sure that it is the truth and bring written evidence showing that he moved it to his family business.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by JohnnA1: 10:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Believeintruth:

Dude you are daft just face it bro
NO! You are the DAFT one here. YOU will always be daft.
Have a BAD day.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Believeintruth: 11:10am On Aug 01, 2022
JohnnA1:
NO! You are the DAFT one here. YOU will always be daft.
Have a BAD day.

I wish you what you wish me
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by GoodIsGod: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2022
Believeintruth:

why Do you generalize? The Yoruba property owner in Ikoyi who died when his building collapsed that his brothers didn't wait for him to be buried before fighting his wife what would you say about that?

My brother. You see me, I am a free minded person. And in all my post and comments I try as much to be fair and neutral. I did not say fighting over land and inheritance is peculiar to Igbos alone. It happens among all tribes. But if you are to be sincere you will admit it is more common in Igbo land especially resulting to killings eventually.

Its like talking about ritual killings. It happens in all naija tribes but common in Yoruba land. Ogun state to be precise.

Drug trafficking is in all the Tribes but common in Igbo tribe.

I don't mean to insult any tribe. I was just saying my observation. Be blessed

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by hitblaz03: 12:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
young lady caught taking mkpulu nmili (ICE)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_s_9NWgALo&t=26s
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by darexolu16(m): 1:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
MrCover:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/31/man-kills-brothers-wife-in-anambra-over-property-ownership-tussle/

after these igbo fools will be shouting igbo amaka up and down...very wicked people always depending on stupid property that their fore fathers worked hard for..and after selling the land they will go and open shop and be sitting down there lazily and be claiming business mogul...awon eleribu people very cruel set of human beings...your own blood brother for crying out loud!!
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by deeva2: 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mpurimiri addicts go still blame buhari for their greediness and unfortunate life...

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by bizzibodi(m): 1:33pm On Aug 01, 2022
When U recover get a pump Action get him 1st or go on self exile.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by MrCover: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2022
enemachris:
NijaCover and bad news .Why is that you only carry bad news? Is it a crime for you to carry good new? undecided

Na Where , Dey Work, Na There Him Dey See Him Own Food Take Chop Daily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Customs, DSS, NDLEA Intercept ‘ISIS Drug’ Captagon At Lagos Port (pic) / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos) / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.