Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,863 members, 7,956,263 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle (39334 Views)

Lagos Man Kills Brother During Fight Over ₦‎1,000 / Man Shoots Friend In Anambra Over N1,000 Debt / Man Rapes, Kills Brother’s Wife In Zamfara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Femifasola: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
sukkot:
grin obedient and yusufools grin grin

am trollin angry
This is childish. Stop trolling them. When they do same we cry that igbos are tribalistic. Let the change start with us
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Femifasola: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Emekaonline:

I won't be surprised if both the killer and the victims are Obidient supporters. Most of them are killers anyway
This is childish. Stop trolling them. When they do same we cry that igbos are tribalistic. Let the change start with us
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by faceland: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lazy people know that inheritance is the only way.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by 8stargeneral: 5:48pm On Jul 31, 2022
Unzerious:
Land wahala no get Brother at all. Why Nigerians dey kill themselves for nothing? When land full Namibia
I wonder oh...him for relocate to Namibia

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Amotekun777: 5:50pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okoro Savages... na dem ways be dat. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by 8stargeneral: 5:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
What a wicked man...for d same property his mother and brother died and now he HV killed his brothers wife cry
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by emmyloved(m): 5:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okunga:
IGBO…

You go leave land if you die. Why kill for a Land that would still be here far after you are gone and forgotten
you know I was expecting to see something like this. My dear you have to understand that this particular act or even worst can be seen anywhere regardless of what tribe it's. So stop being tribalist and face reality.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by emmyloved(m): 5:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
GoodIsGod:
With due respect to all Igbos.
Why do you guys fight over inheritance to the point of killing one another.

I mean no harm though,
in time past, land is of great value to an Igbo man and it's the only reasonable inheritance one tends to get. So they treasure it. Till date, some Igbo still have that mentality of the ancient that's why you tend to see or hear news like this. In as much as this very act is common among igbos, it can also be found anywhere.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Cnwumeh(m): 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Vanity upon vanity.......All is vanity[color=#000000][/color]

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/31/man-kills-brothers-wife-in-anambra-over-property-ownership-tussle/[/quote]
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
It resides in the blood, never in the flesh! And it is general, from Onitsha to Arochukwu, the home of their hungry Deity.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Cnwumeh(m): 6:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Linguistical001(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
One dead, one hospitalized, one in police custody. Wife and 3 children don tuama for the ama...

Obituaries and yesufools are mathematically reducing the numbers, the rest on NL already blaming Buhari and Tinubu about it, it happened in Anambra (again?).

My conclusion.

Afghaneastans are not serious at all.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by edunaragold(f): 6:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Igbo people and land na like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by ufuosman(m): 6:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Too bad
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Ayoh101(m): 6:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Most dangerous people/ tribe in the world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Basiljoe: 6:19pm On Jul 31, 2022
The solution to this one is very simple. If proven guilty, he and his family should be banished from his ancestral land and all his properties forfeited, then he should face the law court for appropriate sentencing.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Zubbylove85(m): 6:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is Serious.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
silvoclaira:
OMG

Bitterness and hatred everywhere in Nigeria.

I blame APC and Buhari

Peter Obi diots all over NL.
Clowning..

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by IPIGSRSHALLOW: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
M kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist Obi diot doing what they do best.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by RIDOO: 6:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
Why leave abroad and return to Nigeria...Why not look for another job instead of coming back to this country.You wouldn't have had anything to do with the tout family of yours...Well Sha R.I.p to the dead.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by oodua1stson: 6:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Awon weyrey go still blame Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Hussein035: 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
silvoclaira:
OMG

Bitterness and hatred everywhere in Nigeria.

I blame APC and Buhari

You still blame APC for Igbo killing Igbo, I am DISAPPOINTED.

I know very well that Igbo only want presidency so that they can hijack Lagos just the way the senseless Igbo man killed his brother for what does not belong to him.

It is not Obi time, let Obi wait, Yoruba lokan

1 Like

Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Acidbath: 7:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's part of their culture and seated deep in their blood.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Orpe7(m): 7:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ndi developers
Na their way
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Cantonese: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Greed.

“ Though the suspect, Mr George Okoye has been arrested and is currently in police custody, the whereabouts of his wife, Mrs Uzonna Okoye, twin daughters, and son, Somtochukwu Okoye who participated in the beating were still unknown”.

Now the wicked brother and his children have ended without one single property. The children and wife are on the run. When they are caught, they will spend the rest of their lives in jail. The evil brother’s children will not have the opportunity of raising children of their own. They will live the rest of their lives in misery. They will be excommunicated from their own community.

The compensation for the family of the bereaved is the whole properties and peace of mind.

Vanity upon vanity is vanity.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Cantonese: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
IPIGSRSHALLOW:
M kpuru mirri cannibal IPIG terrorist Obi diot doing what they do best.

Wasted school fees. Wasted years in the secondary school which your likes never exceed. Such is the life of pigs. Good to note that you are a CONPLETE PIG.
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by Carlylepneuma: 8:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
Naso there life be, nothing about them is good. violence here and there barbaric cannibals, na this attitude them want take win election come 2023 mtchewww y'all are dreaming on a bicycle aswear
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by mii4u(f): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Okobola146:
no mind them.

Are you still coming tonight?
Lol. Are u Obidient?
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by AishaDant(f): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
princepeter566:
He who killed without a good reason should be killed also......
Instead of him to kill his brothers wife, he should have used that strength to kill somebody and the whole Nigeria will be greatly happy with him. I will not call the person's name

Hahaha. I can't stop laughing. smiley
Re: Man Kills Brother’s Wife In Anambra Over Property Ownership Tussle by mii4u(f): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:

Do You Really Know . COM
I only know his scary news.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide After Being Deported From Dubai (Photo) / NURTW: Oyo University Graduate Stabbed To Death (Photos) / 'She Was Making My Manhood Rise Spiritually' - Man Who Beheaded His Aunt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.