Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,143 members, 7,957,270 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

Apc And Tinubu Should Stop Blackmailing Nigeria Celebrities To Support Them. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc And Tinubu Should Stop Blackmailing Nigeria Celebrities To Support Them. (192 Views)

Endbadgovernance Protest: Stop Blackmailing The North / Fantastically Corrupt Niger Delta Governors Blackmailing Nigeria / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc And Tinubu Should Stop Blackmailing Nigeria Celebrities To Support Them. by dignity33: 5:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Information I'm getting from a reliable source is that APC and Tinubu are paying celebrities to speak in support of him or have their properties forfeited mostly in Lagos. Even Asari Dokubo is paid to deliver Niger Delta, Nigeria must wake up and rise against this few evil politicians that hijack this nation.
Re: Apc And Tinubu Should Stop Blackmailing Nigeria Celebrities To Support Them. by Snapchat: 5:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
I don't know why you ipobic guys are never tired of propaganda. Na concocted stories dey make back of una head flat if you no know. This one just carry phone dey write wetin commot for him head because he know say is fellow obidense go swallow everything hook line and sinker, abi how dem dey talk am.

SMH!!
Re: Apc And Tinubu Should Stop Blackmailing Nigeria Celebrities To Support Them. by dignity33: 5:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Snapchat:
I don't know why you ipobic guys are never tired of propaganda. Na concocted stories dey make back of una head flat if you no know. This one just carry phone dey write wetin commot for him head because he know say is fellow obidense go swallow everything hook line and sinker, abi how dem dey talk am.

SMH!!
whatever you don't know is bigger than you. You have right to your opinion I'm not asking you to believe it.

(1) (Reply)

#notebookgate: Denial Backfires, Reveals More Procurement Irregularities In Oyo / Dr. Oreh Welcomes Constituents To The Month Of August. / Osun APC Members Call For Restructuring, Removal Of Party Chairman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.