Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Which City In The East Can Compare To This? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which City In The East Can Compare To This? (3849 Views)

Owerri. The Magnificence Of A City In the East. / Which City Is More Developed, Nairobi Or Lagos? (as Seen On Quora) / What ECOWAS Countries Have You Visited? How Do They Compare To Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Broveens42(m): 7:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
Mide1data:
Ya guyz shuld stop playing Tribalism\Racism.

If you ask a foreigner, he or she will tell ya that IDK Ib city or East, but I know Nigeria is underveloped.

Till ya guyz use ya brains, ya politicians will continue using ya to eat Akpu and Amala.

Op isn't playing tribalism, He's just trying to feel good with few edited pictures

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Bvmsson(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan that wasn't destroyed during the war is still looking like this while Enugu, Onitsha, Abakaliki and Nnewi that were completely destroyed are looking like nothing even happened...
See guy, go and rest.
Kudos to the igbos for building and catching up with the Yorubas... Even some northern state that weren't destroyed don't even look like this but those places in the east I mentioned are almost at par with ibadan.
Just rest.

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Landlord97: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hahaha wonders would never ends same Ibadan i visited during my orientation camp in ISEYIN, that place is a glorified village, compared to ABIA IN ABIA STATE , bringing it in comparison to ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO is a big insults,I personally toured round most of the places there is this particular side as big as two village all were filled with old outdated and rusticated buildings,abeg shift nothing good to beheld in Ibadan i reiterate nothing aesthetic about the state both the people and Their structures are rubbish, some body told me that the few develop side are mostly owned by IGBOS and a few YORUBA, though I did not confirm on ground but from what I saw nothing to compare with east only abia state can chase Ibadan off.

6 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
Lovely
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 31, 2022
CBD looks impressive
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by hegelian: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Aderewah:
No be by posting one million pictures of the same streeets for different angles o

why do we yoruba imposter like looking for trouble when the real yorubas like us look towards friendship, togetherness?? you lots open thread to create trouble, look for fight, abuse others and when they give it back you start making noise of intolerance, tribalism, hatred and others when it was us that started it.....you guys need to grow up....tons of thread on nairaland looking for trouble from other tribe, you guys dont have sense at all...we the real yorubas are not with your hatred and all

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
Landlord97:
Hahaha wonders would never ends same Ibadan i visited during my orientation camp in ISEYIN, that place is a glorified village, compared to ABIA IN ABIA STATE , bringing it in comparison to ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO is a big insults,I personally toured round most of the places there is this particular side as big as two village all were filled with old outdated and rusticated buildings,abeg shift nothing good to beheld in Ibadan i reiterate nothing aesthetic about the state both the people and Their structures are rubbish, [/b]some body told me that the few develop side are mostly owned by IGBOS and a few YORUBA[b], though I did not confirm on ground but from what I saw nothing to compare with east only abia state can chase Ibadan off.
were re oo
That shows how foolish you are
Iseyin is not in Ibadan but a town in oyo state
Guy no compare your tiny shithole to Ibadan
Hahaha grin you have started claiming you developed Ibadan.at least you should have confirm
Clown

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Grgton:
CBD looks impressive
cod dey east?
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by ASAPFERG1: 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Landlord97:
Hahaha wonders would never ends same Ibadan i visited during my orientation camp in ISEYIN, that place is a glorified village, compared to ABIA IN ABIA STATE , bringing it in comparison to ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO is a big insults,I personally toured round most of the places there is this particular side as big as two village all were filled with old outdated and rusticated buildings,abeg shift nothing good to beheld in Ibadan i reiterate nothing aesthetic about the state both the people and Their structures are rubbish, some body told me that the few develop side are mostly owned by IGBOS and a few YORUBA, though I did not confirm on ground but from what I saw nothing to compare with east only abia state can chase Ibadan off.
same bragging that made them to kill your igbo man in italy yesterday. . grin
Bastard developer grin

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Landlord97: 8:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
akinremiayomide:
were re oo
That shows how foolish you are
Iseyin is not in Ibadan but a town in oyo state
Guy no compare your tiny shithole to Ibadan
Hahaha grin you have started claiming you developed Ibadan.at least you should have confirm
Clown
Oga ISEYIN is a typical example of a cemetery,am talking about Ibadan i was excited and happy that I will be going to see this beautiful city and live in it, but I was highly disappointed i must not totally write it off as being developed,but I repeat never in comparison with ENUGU, ANAMBRA OR IMO, only could be compared with ABA IN ABIA STATE OR ABAKILIKI that is Ibadan mates in structures (beautiful � house's) though when it comes to road Ibadan is better than ABIA and imo but Organisement good road network, planned city, ENUGU AwKa beats Ibadan hands down, come and verify leave your comfort zone ,you Go and explore other Nigeria state and you will be shocked on the delusions you are leaving on.
For example here in AKWA IBOM where i relocated there road network is better than All in the East, they have a more serene environment than the east but when it comes to good houses the east Best them.
Omo YORUBA ni leave your ogbomoso ,oluwole road,Iwo road,igboho,saki or anywhere you are go and see things for yourself, you are still dwelling in past glories come out and see the present,the future and stop leaving in the past history you knew, Ibadan is not anywhere close to ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO i repeat in reiteration,am not a werey as you said am just saying the truth that would save you and I free, Truth is bitter and hurtful, but i will never make lies My Honey while I keep on going to extinction, believe you are better than others at your own peril, wake up and start doing greater things there is no time
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Landlord97:
Oga ISEYIN is a typical example of a cemetery,am talking about Ibadan i was excited and happy that I will be going to see this beautiful city and live in it, but I was highly disappointed i must not totally write it off as being developed,but I repeat never in comparison with ENUGU, ANAMBRA OR IMO, only could be compared with ABA IN ABIA STATE OR ABAKILIKI that is Ibadan mates in structures (beautiful � house's) though when it comes to road Ibadan is better than ABIA and imo but Organisement good road network, planned city, ENUGU AwKa beats Ibadan hands down, come and verify leave your comfort zone ,you Go and explore other Nigeria state and you will be shocked on the delusions you are leaving on.
For example here in AKWA IBOM where i relocated there road network is better than All in the East, they have a more serene environment than the east but when it comes to good houses the east Best them.
Omo YORUBA ni leave your ogbomoso ,oluwole road,Iwo road,igboho,saki or anywhere you are go and see things for yourself, you are still dwelling in past glories come out and see the present,the future and stop leaving in the past history you knew, Ibadan is not anywhere close to ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO i repeat in reiteration,am not a werey as you said am just saying the truth that would save you and I free, Truth is bitter and hurtful, but i will never make lies My Honey while I keep on going to extinction, believe you are better than others at your own peril, wake up and start doing greater things there is no time
all you type here is just story
You pass through Ibadan to iseyin and you conclude IB is not mate to Anambra or Enugu
You must be dreaming.
Even your southeast leader will disagree with you
Meanwhile,there is nothing like OLUWOLE,igboho,shaki,ogbomosho in IBADAN
That shows you have no knowledge about the city

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Landlord97: 8:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
akinremiayomide:
all you type here is just story
You pass through Ibadan to iseyin and you conclude IB is not mate to Anambra or Enugu
You must be dreaming.
Even your southeast leader will disagree with you
Meanwhile,there is nothing like OLUWOLE,igboho,shaki,ogbomosho in IBADAN
That shows you have no knowledge about the city
mr delusionist oluyole might be where you are typing your reply from anywhere though leave there and tour round Nigeria state before your comparison, your saki enclave in OYO STATE and explore don't be lazy.
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2022
Landlord97:
mr delusionist oluyole might be where you are typing your reply from anywhere though leave there and tour round Nigeria state before your comparison, your saki enclave in OYO STATE and explore don't be lazy.
I would advice you work on your English
It horrible .I can’t rack my brain for the rubbish you typed
Mind you the comparison was IBADAN not OYO STATE,you have been shifting the pole thereby mentioning Shaki,ogbomosho,iseyin which are town in oyo states.
Ibadan no be any SE states mate,knw these and knw peace

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Eniitankorede: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2022
Cypress042:
Lol, hope you're ready for the vawulence ahead man grin

I can see IPOB terrorists coming for him. Plenty of vawulence go unleash.

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Alfo65: 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
iReddington:
They will rush to the thread but will be utterly disappointed.

grin People that were still making making animal sounds, living in trees and bushes, and using leaves as clothes when Ibadan was making waves with civilization and many firsts in Africa.

Why do you guys always love to project?

Below is a stunning picture of an untouched precolonial yoruba royal dynasty. In the background is a typical Yoruba palace , where the prince stands ready with his royal attendants.

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Landlord97: 9:16pm On Jul 31, 2022
akinremiayomide:
I would advice you work on your English
It horrible .I can’t rack my brain for the rubbish you typed
Mind you the comparison was IBADAN not OYO STATE,you have been shifting the pole thereby mentioning Shaki,ogbomosho,iseyin which are town in oyo states.
Ibadan no be any SE states mate,knw these and knw peace
all you have insults and insults, to set the record straight you can never in your lifetime measure to my God given intelligent quotient, okay so leave your Ibadan,or maybe inside OYO STATE (ogbomoso,saki, igboho e.t.c) go and explore things for your self,be like me I have been to all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria,go and see things, leave that your glorified village, the only thing good about Ibadan is a few tall buildings and companies,apart from that others are nothing to compare with ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO,go and sleep, you can never come in comparison with the great TOBECHUKWU,both in academics , leadership, charisma, knowledge, wisdom, commerce e t.c
Let me give you a promise if you failed to develop and make your state of OYO liveable, soonest we would convert it for a useful purpose for agricultural purposes, at least to help develop your lazy mindset in Yoruba land,do business no,go to school you All engage your selves in different malpractices , okay engage in farming no, at least we will do it like the Chinese
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Echoban: 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Even though I'm from the south west, lagos as a former federation capital shouldn't be compared with any state, not even Abuja

That pic is ibadan ogbeni.

4 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 31, 2022
Landlord97:
all you have insults and insults, to set the record straight you can never in your lifetime measure to my God given intelligent quotient, okay so leave your Ibadan,or maybe inside OYO STATE (ogbomoso,saki, igboho e.t.c) go and explore things for your self,be like me I have been to all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria,go and see things, leave that your glorified village, the only thing good about Ibadan is a few tall buildings and companies,apart from that others are nothing to compare with ENUGU ANAMBRA OR IMO,go and sleep, you can never come in comparison with the great TOBECHUKWU,both in academics , leadership, charisma, knowledge, wisdom, commerce e t.c
[/b]Let me give you a promise if you failed to develop and make your state of OYO liveable, soonest we would convert it for a useful purpose for agricultural purposes, at least to help develop your lazy mindset in Yoruba land,do business no,go to school you All engage your selves in different malpractices , okay engage in farming no, at least we will do it like the Chinese[b]
Okoro will not kill me with laff grin
see who wanna turn our land to eldorado meanwhile your alaigbo is a backward shithole .
You all pack yourself like sardines to SW for survivals lol
You wanna make our region Livabe while every creature is alaigbo are jumping on next available bus to SW grin
Come see how your kinmens sleeps underbrigdes after running after cars to sell galas and sachet waters,fake chargers and ugwu leafs grin
Set awon audio billionaires,nah you develop china,hong Kong,New York and Johannesburg while alaigbo still remains a primitive village.

We knw y’all to be chest beaters,reason we don’t give a FVCK about you guys

See f00l telling me yorubas are lazy,meanwhile your lazy youth litters Asia prisons while many are on death roll all because of trafficking.
The ladies has taken over prostitution professions while those parading them self as business are arm robbers.
You claim to be business oriented,meanwhile your region is the poverty capital of south.
Southeast generated 29b while OYO state alone generated 68b 2019,no be juju be that?

Okoro make I stop here jhare,until you wannabe china develop your region to make it livable ,then We will take you guys serious
Lastly,don’t ever compare your mushroom tribe to the great yoruba race
The diffs is fvcking clear

3 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 31, 2022
akinremiayomide:
cod dey east?
port Harcourt, onitsha
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Grgton:
port Harcourt, onitsha
ph is not alaigbo
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by blancsn1: 10:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
May it never be well with you n your entire Igbo household if you are not Yoruba but if you are Yoruba may it be well with you million times over.
Femifasola:

You should be ashamed of yourself. Even though I'm from the south west, lagos as a former federation capital shouldn't be compared with any state, not even Abuja
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by GodsOwnMan: 10:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

omo ibo how far? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Shiver99: 10:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Alfo65:

Why do you guys always love to project?

Below is a stunning picture of an untouched precolonial yoruba royal dynasty. In the background is a typical Yoruba palace , where the prince stands ready with his royal attendants.

Lol. They keep attempting to project that same rubbish. Unfortunately, historical realities are different from beer parlour dreaming.
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Pleasant01: 11:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Bro you could have posted your shit without attacking anyone......nice pics tho

2 Likes

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Pleasant01: 11:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Brown roofs: Afonja landlord
Modern roofs: Not Afonja landlord

That's the code.
So now you agree that not all houses in Ibadan has brown roof...lol
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by aimmoney9: 11:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ibadan that is very insecure...... grin grin grin grin

A place where companies don't write their names on their buildings except banks because of fear of attack, kidnaps, and other vice...... grin grin grin
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 5:11am On Aug 01, 2022
akinremiayomide:
ph is not alaigbo
??
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Murphyenemuwe: 5:12am On Aug 01, 2022
You're from the south west and you called Ibadan Lagos? I don't know why you guys are so ashamed of your identity
Femifasola:

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 01, 2022
Murphyenemuwe:
You're from the south west and you called Ibadan Lagos? I don't know why you guys are so ashamed of your identity
that guy is not a yoruba
I have seen several of his thread and comments
The f00l mistook Ibadan to Lagos ��
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 6:58am On Aug 01, 2022
Ib

Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Murphyenemuwe: 7:34am On Aug 01, 2022
They are filled with hatred, bitterness and inferiority complex.
akinremiayomide:
that guy is not a yoruba
I have seen several of his thread and comments
The f00l mistook Ibadan to Lagos ��
Re: Which City In The East Can Compare To This? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ibadan

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I-130 Form......petition for alien relative(u.s.a) / 10 World’s Oldest Cities (pictures) / Brazil Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.