Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,671 members, 7,862,074 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? (810 Views)

Muslim-Muslim Ticket: Tinubu Now Procuring Fake Christian Groups — Lawal / Portable: I was Once Paid To Insult Tinubu, Now I Was Paid To Praise Him / Impunity, Injustice Has Increased Killings Under Buhari —US Envoy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu is very desperate. He can do anything for his graveyard ambition. He can be killing to cause bad blood. Just imagine this foolish and indicting reportage by The Nation Newspaper owned by Tinubu. Within the speed of the wind The Nation Newspaper was in Anambra to cover the death of Adichie Sister's death and calling unknown gunmen. Something fishy is going on.

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by rusher14: 7:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Did Adichie's sister die or not?

Did the husband of the deceased claim the assailants were non-igbo?

3 Likes

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sunday gibberish!

1 Like

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
These arethe fake accounts created by Tinubu's men to cover up their atrocities.

1 Share

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by derecho(m): 7:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
No matter wetin Tinubu plan...
O ma lule laslas
Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just imagine how fast the Nation Newspaper got the news. It's like the hitman just did the job and call the editor of the nation newspaper.

1 Like

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is very suspicious.

1 Like

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by hisgrace090: 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
This guys just don't know how they can stop Peter obi soaring popularity.
If you attend their secret meeting you'll find out that they are already overwhelmed.

1 Like

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Onogiede(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please my etiquette Yoruba and Igbo you all are one family southern blood, I have come across some unguided comments like " afoja, flatinoo, skull Miner canibise etc" they are paid agent trying to destroy entire southern part,..election will come and go but let stop the hatred among us and shame the devil,.am a Midwest I must say this let love lead
I love Nigeria
I love Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba, Edo, delta an all
I would have love to settle with a lady any of these region,. cry cry 08126230999
Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by ElSudani: 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2022
Some delusional comments on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2022
See more Tinubu's supporters fake accounts used to cause mayhems.

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by PenSniper: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2022
Trash by a frightened bigot

1 Like

Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu and his desperate supporters don't know they are being monitored. Don't bother una eyes go clear soon.
Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
Igbos should watch Buhari and his associates very closely. He can do anything.
Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
Igbos should watch Tinubu closely. A desperate animal like him can kill for anything.
Re: Increased Killings in the South, Is Tinubu Now Fighting Dirty? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 03, 2022
Igbos watch out.

(1) (Reply)

JUST IN: Gunmen Attack, Kidnap Ondo Traditional Ruler, Four Others / It Is EVIL To Mock Another's Health Condition. STOP IT. / Lies: No Soldier Stole Tinubu's Primary Sch Records, He Burnt Them To Cover Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.