Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. (810 Views)

A Chartered Accountant Attempted To Commit Suicide On 3rd Mainland Bridge(photo) / Italian Man Who Wanted To Commit Suicide Changed His Mind And Shot An Africanman / Nneka Obazee: Lesbian Meant To Be Deported To Nigeria Tries To Commit Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Devineee: 7:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nigeria is very hard right now.
It is hard to the point that some people can only believe in God only when he appears to them as a bread to eat.

I believe in God and his mercies over my life.

What more can I say! I hustle hard I pray hard and I never depend and am never ungrateful.

Am suffering I need someone to librate me of this suffering alittle bit.

I need food stuffs am losing it.

My life is empty so are many people out there like me dying in silence right now.

We rise by lifting others 10k can solve all the problem and buy me food stuffs and water.
Consider a broken man you don't know tomorrow.
Tears'''.
I beg you help me any amount could help me keep hope alive again.
2365080206 zenith.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Flamethehussler: 7:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin you wan comit suicide and you dey paste account Details
Make bank chop the money?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by azpekuliar: 7:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Flamethehussler:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Devineee: 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Flamethehussler:
my problem can be solved.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by SocialJustice: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:
It is hard to the point that some people can only believe in God only when he appears to them as a bread to eat.

What more can I say! I hustle hard I pray hard and I never depend and am never ungrateful.

My life is empty so are many people out there like me dying in silence right now.

We rise by lifting others 10k can solve all the problem and buy me food stuffs and water.
Tears'''.
2365080206 zenith.
Mtcheew, I've been jobless since 2013. No go hustle, dey find who you go pull emotional blackmail stunt on. Mugu.

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Devineee: 7:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
Mtcheew, I've been jobless since 2013. No go hustle, dey find who you go pull emotional blackmail stunt on. Mugu.
waiting I go do? You don't know my hustle try check my old threads see waiting I don pass true all in the name of hustle.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:
waiting I go do? You don't know my hustle try check my old threads see waiting I don pass true all in the name of hustle.
Is there a hustle?Una just dey talk 'go and hustle ' simply because you are lucky to have a job.There is no legitimate hustle anywhere.Even bricklayer work that is easy to find before is now through connection.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by SocialJustice: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:
It's none of my business, keep pushing until you grow old and die. It is not easy for anyone. Stop being a wimp about life.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Devineee: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2022
Revolution2022:
Is there a hustle?Una just dey talk 'go and hustle ' simply because you are lucky to have a job.There is no legitimate hustle anywhere.Even bricklayer work that is easy to find before is now through connection.
your understanding is beyond expectations.
It is easier for them to say that.
But all fingers are not equal.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Devineee: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
It's none of my business, keep pushing until you grow old and die. It is not easy for anyone. Stop being a wimp about life.
mind ur business and move on if you can't help. It's better that way I don't know why this generation take everything as a joke.
This is serious

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by meobizy(f): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
You’re back again? Unserious entity.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by SocialJustice: 8:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:
mind ur business and move on if you can't help. It's better that way I don't know why this generation take everything as a joke.
This is serious
Suit yourself.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Devineee: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
SocialJustice:
Suit yourself.
thank you.
Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by dnawah(m): 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:

Tears'''.
2365080206 zenith.
no kill yourself o! If I tell you my own,you leave your own the pity me,God dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Franzinni: 9:46pm On Jul 31, 2022
If you were a female ... you will get all the help you need ... men are providers for women so you can get them that way.

Dont use suicide e nor dey move market again... just claim damsel in distress and see wonders on this forum ... But as a guy man wey you be, just better go sell that 60k phone wey you take dey type so ... use the money stock house with agbado!

Because if you die the phone nah another person go flex am.

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by fman(m): 10:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Devineee:
This is serious
Life itself na joke

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by NaijaGoBetter20: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
Overpopulation de affect us for this country self...

If truly you want to commit suicide you won't need money for anything except you want to use it to get snipper

Anyways, I will beg you not to kill yourself, God is the God of time and it takes Him nothing to change your story for good

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is About To Commit Suicide. by Freelane33(m): 8:13am On Aug 01, 2022
Can you go to Italy by road
Devineee:

Tears'''.
2365080206 zenith.

(1) (Reply)

Wife Hits Senior Wife In The Head With Wooden Pestle Out Of Provocation / A 5-month-old Baby Dies After Daycare Gave Him Sleeping Pills / An Eye Witness Account ( Chinyere Awuda Beaten To Death In Anambra Club) -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.