Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion (559 Views)

APC Orders Stoppage Of Campaign By Midnight / Three Major Shifts In The Presidential Campaign By Farooq A. Kperogi / David Hundeyin Is Egun By Tribe And Not Yoruba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Femifasola: 7:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Yes, religion and tribe is what they used to hold us down but now we're wiser.

Tribalism is not going to work this time. We've killed tribalism and religion used to enslave the masses.

I'm yoruba and my support goes to his excellency Peter Obi and Datti Baba

If we vote in senile person again, igbos or hausas alone won't suffer it. Or do you by your own fuel at #50 and diesel at #100 because you're yoruba? Be wise

5 Likes

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by BabaO2: 7:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

Tribalism is not going to work this time. We've killed tribalism and religion used to enslave the masses.

If we vote in senile person again, igbos or hausas alone won't suffer it. Or do you by your own fuel at #50 and diesel at #100 because you're yoruba? Be wise
SHUT UP
vote candidate of your choice, no one is dragging you.
Complexity is your problem, be bold enough to be proud of your tribe and your descents, you are only being stampeded by the vocal neighbors forcing their tribe candidature on weak minded people like you.

1 Like

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by duro4chang(m): 7:53pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femi you registered on nairaland this month. Hmmnm!

1 Like

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Kabirudeen25(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2022
BabaO2:

SHUT UP
vote candidate of your choice, no one is dragging you.
Complexity is your problem, be bold enough to be proud of your tribe and your descents, you are only being stampeded by the vocal neighbors forcing their tribe candidature on weak minded people like you.
You Tinubu supporters are now literally begging obidient yorubas to become tribalistic like you and resent igbos. Pathetic

3 Likes

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by PeaceNexus(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
You are very correct.

Ignore those guys below, they are obviously having some issues.

Nigerians , especially the youths have ganged up to salvage what is left of this country.
Femifasola:

1 Like

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Babachukwu: 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2022
This is what we have been praying for

1 Like

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

okoro
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by PeaceNexus(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Even if he registered today, that's not the point my friend.

Nigerians have thrown their weight behind competence, accountability and selflessness, while shunning tribalism and religion.

A lot of Yorubas support Peter Obi, likewise Hausas.

Nigeria is in dire need of a good leader. We can not afford another disaster in 2023.
duro4chang:
Femi you registered on nairaland this month. Hmmnm!

2 Likes

Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Softmirror: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

How the journey Ends Between WIKE And Ex SGF BABACHAIR LAWAL.

Wike...Are you not that man from Adamawa who was the first Christian SGF from the north under APC?

Lawal..Thats was then..

Wike.. I learn you use 230m to cut only grass na true?

Lawal..Am here to fight for Christianity?

Wike..How?

Lawal..By supporting Atiku.

Wike..Is Atiku representing Christianity?

Lawal..No but Atleast he was fair to pick Christian as running mate..

Wike..Is Ortom and his Deputy not Christian? What have they done in benue to promote Christianity?

Lawal..Pls join us to end this Muslim Muslim ticket...

Wike...But you know politics is game of numbers not sentiment?

Lawal..yes I know thats why am asking you to join us..

Wike..Tell me your voting capacity in the entire adamawa?

Lawal..23,000

Wike...hahahahahahahahhah thats a single polling unit in borno..

Lawal...I will convince Christian from other northern state to vote for Atiku.

Wike...But thats what northern Christian do every election year and nothing change..let me educate you small.

Jonathan has the power of incumbency with full backing of Christian nationwide but still fail to retain his seat..just to remind you that politics is beyond religion but numbers.

Let me ask you?
Lawal...yes..

Wike..will you put all your eggs in one basket knowing fully well that the basket is not trustworthy?

Lawal..No.

Wike..Then don't expect APC to trust minority in place of majority knowing fully well that they will end up voting for the opposition.

Lawal..But other Christian will vote for APC..

Wike..Those Christian who decided to vote BAT dont care who he pick as running mate because they know him better..

Come to think of it Christians will be more close to Aso rock when BAT become president because the closest person to President is the wife not his VP and she is Christian..

Lawal...Just work for Atiku..

Wike..I will destroy him for lying...

Lawal..�����

Lawal..

Good day���
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Obidient4life2: 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
Femifasola:

Only urchins are deep neck into us campaign.
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by BabaO2: 9:09pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
You Tinubu supporters are now literally begging obidient yorubas to become tribalistic like you and resent igbos. Pathetic
Nope
Vote whoever you want to vote with clear understanding of the future implications. Obi himself is an unrepentant toxic tribal bigot. If you can analyze and understand issues, who started playing ethnic card? Anyone that doesn't support peterobi is insulted and forced to keep quite by ibos. What has obi done to deserve Nigeria presidency? I can only see that majority of you from sw following obi have complex, you cant defend yourself, therefore you are threatened and stampeded.
Obi governed anambra without tangible things to point to, all what he said to back up his prudency have all turned out to be lies. Someone that took state money to fund his personal business and now turning around claiming he invested the money in the company and the money has turned to $100m, this has just been discarded as false anyway, the actual money actually deprecated. The major contention by word standard is conflict on interest. If as a sitting governor, he didn't know the implications of what he did or he cared not of what he did, such person cannot be president of a country
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by IJOBA11: 9:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
DEY NOR FIT SMELL WHAT KANURIS ARE COOKING FOR THEM UNITIL AFTER ELECTION
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by tinsel: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
OP, you are an alien. This election is the worst ever in Nigeria in terms of religion and ethnicity.
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Femifasola: 10:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
Kabirudeen25:
Don't mind him.
Re: We've Killed And Buried The Culture Of Campaign By Tribe And Religion by Femifasola: 1:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
tinsel:
OP, you are an alien. This election is the worst ever in Nigeria in terms of religion and ethnicity.
Yes I'm an alien

(1) (Reply)

New Face Of The Murtala Muhammed Airport Terminal MMA 2 / Festus Kenyamo : How Tinubu Met Lagos And How He Left It / Tinubu’s Absence At NBA Conference Generates Reactions On Social Media | Tribune

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.