Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) (4146 Views)

Seun's Analogy About Peter Obi And His Supporters (tweet Photo) / Was Hadiza Bala Usman Suspended Because Of This Tweet? / Gowon+endsars : What Did You Observe From This Tweet (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 8:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tekno tweeted to support LP candidate Peter Obi but the insults and threats on the comments section was something else. I used to think it's only Peter Obi's supporters that insult, you can see some people even created accounts with Igbo names to insult and disguise.

cc: lalasticlala OAM4j Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Totilopussylick(m): 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
I no see anything wrong with Techno declaring support for peter obi angry

Those typing trash up their are another set of Nigeria problem undecided

23 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Abdul05: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi of all people what does he know.. grin cheesy

Abeg,let us talk about tinubu cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by femisplash: 8:03pm On Jul 31, 2022
This caimpaign go sweet gan. Everybody go collect receipt.

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by leksite120(m): 8:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
You're a divisive person. I'm sure the percentage of people that criticize him is not up to 15% to the people that praised him compare to when PO followers would be up to 80% of anyone that support Tinubu.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by TotoGame(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu's supporters are in sivere pains ..... Peter obi is like MTN

Every where you go!!!!!

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Naijanascam: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Urchins and Agbadorians can't sleep tonight because because of this common truth because their mentor lives with falsehoods

4 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by femisplash: 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abdul05:
Obi of all people what does he know.. grin cheesy
Allow him, he knows he & his family ain't safe if he does otherwise. Not all of them have the guts of Zack Orji.

3 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Youngwiz71(m): 8:06pm On Jul 31, 2022
LoL God will anoint Peter Obi president come2023 in the presence of his enemies...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 8:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
leksite120:
You're a divisive person. I'm sure the percentage of people that criticize him is not up to 15% to the people that praised him compare to when PO followers would be up to 80% of anyone that support Tinubu.
But they say only Peter Obi supporters insults and threatened. Ask yourself why some people created accounts with Igbo names to insults him. What's the motive?

11 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by tillaman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
grin
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by SmellyNyash: 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
They are abusing their father not tekno

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by leksite120(m): 8:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
kimjongJezebel:
But they say only Peter Obi supporters insults and threatened. Ask yourself why some people created accounts with Igbo names to insults him. What's the motive?
When they say PO supporters insult and threaten , they mean majority of them. Facts are formed from majority.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by PandoraObi: 8:13pm On Jul 31, 2022
Sometimes you match violence for violence, Peter Obi supporters started it and others took it also, when people like Reno omokri was complaining about the toxicity of Peter Obi supporters, nothing was done, now everyone has taken to violence

3 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Realtalk20: 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
Sometimes you match violence for violence, Peter Obi supporters started it and others took it also, when people like Reno omokri was complaining about the toxicity of Peter Obi supporters, nothing was done, now everyone has taken to violence

Don't post false information on this forum
I hope you know that violates rule 8?

3 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Jayinyourdreams(m): 8:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
Awww

See the way urchins are crying and wailing on this thread. Dont worry, Wait till tilumbu himself becomes Obidient na then una go cry blood.

2 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by kimjongJezebel: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
PandoraObi:
A lot of people were caught on Twitter pretending to be Obi's supporters to insults people but later found they were not by their subsequent comments. Even, go to Tekno or Reno's page and check the tweets of some people there and do findings about their previous tweets. You'd find out these people are paid agent of destruction to paint Obi and his supporters in bad light. But most people are wiser now.

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by IJOBA11: 8:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
NEMO DAT QUOD NON HABET

TINUBU INTERNET RATS NOR FIT GIVE WETIN THEIR DRUG LORD NOR GET NOW

TINUBU E-RODENTS ARE SENSELESS TO THE EXTENT THAT THEY HATE ALL THEIR SOUTHERN ALLIES.

PERSON WEY LIKE HIS KILLERS PASS HIS OWN BRETHREN NA NORMAL HUMAN BEING? undecided

AFTER ALL WHERE ARE THE COWS

2 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Phaantom22: 8:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
It's only a psyco that will support Tinubu.
Some people don't even know the difference between light and darknesss

4 Likes

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Kingspin(m): 8:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
Obi supporters are this and that.
Now nobody is talking.

Fake people fake County
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Makanike: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tilimbu urchins at work

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by slimfit1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 31, 2022
Tinubu will be a bad choice I would have voted for him in 1999, not now.
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by SaiOba: 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Abeg my people, how the face of weytin dem recently delete dey be?

Dat tweet yabis got me thinking grin grin grin naim I say make I ask una o grin grin grin
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by GodsOwnMan: 10:42pm On Jul 31, 2022
cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by techWriter3: 11:12pm On Jul 31, 2022
politicians 's backers not in sivere pains
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by agadez007(m): 12:15am On Aug 01, 2022
leksite120:
Dont you have twitter,open it and confirm
90% of comments there were Bat things as usual using tribalism as their campaign style
Yet na obi supporters insult pass according to you guys
Shiooor
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Ruggedniggaone: 12:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Though Teckno have absolute right to support anybody he wish to support but just imagine if Teckno post Tinubu and declared support for him He will receive mother off all insult from obi supporters that day because I don't see much difference between obi supporters and Tinubu supporters they always behave like bokoharam that will always try to force their opinion on people
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Stanweezy(m): 3:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Anybody wey no support Obi go collect Wotowoto
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 4:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Ur face like recently deleted grin
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by RealLagosBoy: 4:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu Urchins are the most useless and hopeless set of people.

They frustrated and mentally drained.
Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by onatisi(m): 5:13am On Aug 01, 2022
leksite120:
Honestly I must commend peter obi supporters, whether we like it or not they have created a lot of awareness for that man . And mots of it are even free. It will be foolish for any of the big parties to see peter obi fame and popularity as just a social media stunt. When the campaign fully starts is when ppl will know the effect and impact he has brought on people.
This is how small things turn to big things . Many are determined to push this man up,whether he can deliver or not is another issue but to be candid I personally don't think there is anything either tinubu or atiku has to offer Nigerians

1 Like

Re: 2023: See The Way They Insults Tekno For This Tweet (photo) by Obidient4life2: 5:31am On Aug 01, 2022
When Obidients land for that page, urchins will flee

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hero Beer Has A Biafran Symbol- Femi Kayode / Omo.. No Be Small Thing Oo, If You See Flogging Just To Collect Bread / Who Is Fooling Who?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.