Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense (3649 Views)

Average Yearly Income Of Igbos And Bank Branch Distribution Per Region In 1964 / Alcohol Consumption In Nigeria Per Geopolitical Zone - NBS / Voters' Registration Per Region And States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by AcuraZDX: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
🇳🇬THE RICH || THE MIDDLE CLASS || THE POOR

% of Household Population

1 South East: 67.8% || 21.6% || 10.6%

2 South West: 67.3% || 15.2% || 17.7%

3 South South: 59.4% || 25.3% || 24.3%

4 North Central: 32.5% || 22.3% || 45.3%

5 North West: 22.9% || 18.7% || 58.3%

6 North East: 12.9% || 20.3% || 66.9%

#StatiSense
(MICS)

SOURCE

4 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by AcuraZDX: 9:47pm On Sep 03, 2023
grin

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by OkCornel(m): 9:49pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hmmm

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 9:50pm On Sep 03, 2023
If only we can have a good president from the leading region, he can spread wealth creation and employment generation ideas to the whole country.

That was why we were supporting Peter Obi to spread his magic and create businesses and jobs for the youths.

I don't understand why some people will fight to climb up to power only to suffer the poor people the more, and the poor regions will support them incompetent people.

Suffer no dey tire una? grin

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Naijanascam: 9:53pm On Sep 03, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by TemplarLandry: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
cool
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by slivertongue: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2023
APC blind supporters will derail this thread with tribal brickbats.

24 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

SOURCE

Can you also show us the percentages of Nigerians per region serving jail times in Asian countries including those awaiting execution dates after having been convicted of drug pushing.

6 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by YouandiAllofus: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
Region 5 and 6 surely have a long way to go.

4 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by AcuraZDX: 9:57pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Can you also show us the percentages of Nigerians per region serving jail times in Asian countries including those awaiting execution dates after having been convicted of drug pushing.

Please can you show me the percentage of skulls that have been harvested in SW in the past 2 months?

I am running a research please

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by AcuraZDX: 9:58pm On Sep 03, 2023
slivertongue:
APC blind supporters will derail this thread with tribal brickbats.

They have started already.

Look at the bingo below you

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 9:59pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Please, we don't want evil monies such as:

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

But you want gas gun robbers grin then meet Monsurudeen grin

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
South east should have been 85% rich people if not that some people from other regions live there too, weighing down the scale with poverty. Thise ones don't do high paying jobs, only okada and keke, or very small scale businesses and they don't pay rents, they live in make shift houses built with wood and zinc. That's why you have only 68% rich and not 85 % in SE.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
Ah
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 10:00pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Please can you show me the percentage of skulls that have been harvested in Sad Waste in the past 2 months?

I wouldn't know that because I am a Northerner which would be a thought too deep for ur cannibal empty brain.

You could however include in your cannibal research the following statistics

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
successmatters:

But you want gas gun robbers grin then meet Monsurudeen grin

Great.. Blaaadi southerners keep exposing their evil ways
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Longinyamapucci(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

For ashawo it's a traditional trade for Edo and Yorubas, they are many here very cheap.

19 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by AcuraZDX: 10:03pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

If en easy, make una do una own.

If a child gets more firewood than his mate, he will be accused of getting it from the evil forest.

If you like don't go out and hustle. Be waiting for when government will share ewa and bread for you.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 10:05pm On Sep 03, 2023
YouandiAllofus:
Region 5 and 6 surely have a long way to go.

I totally disagree wit you.

Region 1&2 have the longest way to go brandishing evil gotten monies. How many of the so called rich ones can get a good night sleep?

ASHAWO, yahoo yahoo, ritualism, armed robbery, 419 etc are nothing to be proud of

1 Like

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

I wouldn't know that because I am a Northerner which would be a thought too deep for ur cannibal empty brain.

You could however include in your cannibal research the following statistics

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

Come and carry your brothers causing poverty in mushin and dragging south west wealth figures down. Many of them are below the poor margins in Alaba Rago here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Region 1&2 have the longest way to go brandishing I'll gotten monies. How many of the so called rich ones can get a good night sleep?

ASHAWO, yahoo yahoo, ritualism, armed robbery, 419 etc are nothing to be proud of

The poor will always talk bad about the rich, we understand your annoyance.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by slivertongue: 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

Please can you show me the percentage of skulls that have been harvested in Sad Waste in the past 2 months?

op u pass d above response.
They are out to derail the thread, don't key into their antics

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

If en easy, make una do una own.

If a child gets more firewood than his mate, he will be accused of getting it from the evil forest.

If you like don't go out and hustle. Be waiting for when government will share ewa and bread for you.

E no easy oooo... I agree wit you sha.. We no go try am because God don curse all those wey dey do that kind thing

Una dey proud sey Una get all these talents:
Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by slivertongue: 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Region 1&2 have the longest way to go brandishing I'll gotten monies. How many of the so called rich ones can get a good night sleep?

1&2 are top of any development index. education, health, sports, commerce etc

3 Likes

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:10pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

E no easy oooo... I agree wit you sha.. We no go try am because God don curse all those wey dey that kind thing

Una dey proud sey Una get all these talents:
Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

Kidnapping is a northern creation and sustained by them around the whole country. North kidnaps whole towns and villages, they sometimes kidnap hundreds from one school alone. They even went down south and kidnapped Olu Falae grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:11pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

ASHAWO product sef get mouth?

What can you do to increase wealth in your region? Suffer no dey tire una?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by slivertongue: 10:12pm On Sep 03, 2023
AcuraZDX:

They have started already.

Look at the bingo below you

na suffer head them bi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by Karemarealty288(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

Baby factories
Ucultic
Drug pushing
Ritualism
Cannibalism
Yahoo yahoo
IPOB
Armed robbery
Otokoto
Kidnapping
ASHAWO
etc
UGM

Excuse of an irredeemable and inhereant gene of generational failures.....typical example of poverty with statutory toga....also known as Acquired Immuned Anti Progress Syndrome ( AIAPS) acute resistance towards better life. grin

They sold you " Die wretched, your reward is in Heaven" grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by complexstuffs(m): 10:13pm On Sep 03, 2023
successmatters:
South east should have been 85% rich people if not that some people from other regions live there too, weighing down the scale with poverty. Thise ones don't do high paying jobs, only okada and keke, or very small scale businesses and they don't pay rents, they live in make shift houses built with wood and zinc. That's why you have only 68% rich and not 85 % in SE.

It should have been 100% if not for the ones about to be executed in Asian countries after being convicted of pushing drugs.
Re: Percentage Of Rich, Middle Class & Poor People In Nigeria Per Region—Statisense by successmatters(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2023
complexstuffs:

It should have been 100% if not for the ones about to be executed in Asian countries after being convicted of pushing drugs.

Na you get your mouth.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See Osisioma, Aba Section Of The 8lanes Road Been Constructed By FG. / Wahab Dosunmu Endorses Buhari! / IBB Never Recanted His Earlier Statement About OBJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.