Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,440 members, 7,850,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:31 AM

Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million (2637 Views)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? / Should I Build A House Or Relocate With 7m Naira? / Best Country To Relocate With My Family Apart From Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by pansophist(m): 2:34am On Nov 05, 2023
fidelitystrs:

Op be careful of scammers they would use you gather money.

An Kazakhstan is not good place we had someone just like you in nairaland that was misled and travelled to Kazakhstan later died because he couldn't survive.

Funny enough, I visited Kazakhstan in August and enjoyed myself.

Food was organic, and houses were huge, with a cultural harmony between Asians and Russians. Lots of random people asked to take pictures, and some asked if I could teach English in their school.

Nigerians generally can't enjoy the beauty of this world because we are mostly economic immigrants. For example, I met a black American teacher in Almaty, and he loves Kazakhstan so much.

The same Kazakhstan Nigerians go and will hate.

The US guy felt like a novelty, got lots of celebrity treatment, and was dating a mixed Russian/Kazakh girl. Since he is an American, he travels out for a holiday in Asia and was paid in USD.

If you must go to Kazakhstan and want to enjoy your life, then go and do the CELTA exam. It's an exam for English professionals. It costs up to 3M naira to do the exam, but if you pass it, man, you will be a hot cake in Kazakhstan.

The school will pay you well, give you accommodation, and sort out your residence permit, and you will teach high-profile business people, and get good connections in Kazakhstan.

Going to a foreign country with only your muscles as your asset is obsolete, machines can do everything your muscles can do, Now it is brainwork. Be smart as fork, and board with the new world, instead of going to a foreign country to wash plates.

If I was still in uni, I swear I would take a year off to maybe Kazakhstan or Russia, teach English, party, kiss lots of blonde fine girls and enjoy my youth, before responsibility arrives. Right now I have the money and the means to go anywhere, but I do not have time. Time now has become my most precious resource.

So even if you want to go to Afghanistan, arm yourself with skills that pay, either in IT, or language, then go. Most places on earth are sweet if you earn well and live in the upper-class clique.

If I ever made up my mind to relocate to Kazakhstan or Asia, then I will do CELTA. It is your passport to the world.

14 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by okeysoninv: 3:32pm On Nov 05, 2023
HRHQueenPhil:
Pls go to ethopia and u will be able to make good money and generate even more money
But GOD must give his go ahead unless na one chance
work or business?
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 3:38pm On Nov 08, 2023
Yes sir/ma. The country is a very good countries until some Nigerians spoilt it. For now, I would advise anyone to come except you are employed by international companies or schools or universities that are owned by foreigners and not Nigerians or Africans
Wale9253:
Are you in the country?
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by OfeAchi: 8:25am On Nov 11, 2023
The op should try sponsorship jobs with that amount. At least it would pay his air ticket.

Any other means is shooting yourself in the foot.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Ashirioluwa: 8:56am On Nov 11, 2023
ghettochild:

Whatsapp me plz +27737839889
I'm a teacher here in SA

Please, don’t tell me you want to move from SA to Kazakhstan. A qualified teacher in SA is better off than that of Kazakhstan in term of salary.

From SA, you should be looking at a better place like North America, Europe or Australia, not Kazakhstan.

From fry pan to fire
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Ashirioluwa: 9:01am On Nov 11, 2023
HeavenlyHolines:
Come to Kazakhstan if you can teach

Advice from hell.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by Ashirioluwa: 9:02am On Nov 11, 2023
exstreve:

Please how much would it take to relocate, kindly assist by giving much details

From fry pan to fire
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by ghettochild(m): 9:36am On Nov 11, 2023
Ashirioluwa:

Please, don’t tell me you want to move from SA to Kazakhstan. A qualified teacher in SA is better off than that of Kazakhstan in term of salary.

From SA, you should be looking at a better place like North America, Europe or Australia, not Kazakhstan.

From fry pan to fire
Me?
Catching cruise o
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by whitejs: 10:04am On Nov 11, 2023
ghettochild:

Me?
Catching cruise o

But leading others astray
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by ghettochild(m): 10:22am On Nov 11, 2023
whitejs:

But leading others astray

How?
Na crime to ask the person to msg me.. so how's dat leading others astray Mr I too know.
Re: Which African Country With Good Job Opportunities Can I Relocate With 2million by HeavenlyHolines(m): 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2023
I don post this things for long ooo. No b today things oo. Poeple have contacted me recently and I told them not to come because Nigerians have spoiled things.
Ashirioluwa:

Advice from hell.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria To US. What Are The Steps. / Perfect Vacation In Badagry / Transport Fare From Lagos To Laba, Kogi State?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.