Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? (71239 Views)

Which Nice Country Can I Relocate To Legally With ₦8m? / Do You Regret Going Abroad With Your Spouse / Which Country Can I Relocate To With 6million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Gracepikin33333(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Totilopussylick(m): 12:28pm On Jul 29, 2022
Come to Germany

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 29, 2022
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Just with 2m you can tour ur choice of country.
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

260 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by incandescentena: 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

Okay

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by yyba: 12:32pm On Jul 29, 2022
Afghanistan
Somali
Iraq
Ukrain
North Korea

190 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Gracepikin33333(m): 12:33pm On Jul 29, 2022
Okay bro, through which route abeg? Study or visit? Note: not coming back here.
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Gracepikin33333(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2022
Elder MarryWhiteasap, i'm not touring oo but relocating. Thanks
MarryWhiteasap:
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by heendrix(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Okay bro, through which route abeg? Study or visit? Note: not coming back here.

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Gracepikin33333(m): 12:38pm On Jul 29, 2022
Which visa will i use to take enter? I googled this country now and it seems like Nigeria pro max. Lol
heendrix:

Kyrgyzstan republic is quite better cuz you'll get citizenship after 4,5years with no criminal record

291 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Elder MarryWhiteasap, i'm not touring oo but relocating. Thanks
Tour around the list bro

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by azelab: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2022
Please for God's sake, don't go to this country "Kyrgyzstan" and be very vigilant of scammer's agent that would advise you to accept and move to any just country abroad, not all overseas are better, a word is enough for a wise o......May Almighty God guide you in the best way.

281 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Runningwater(m): 10:12pm On Jul 29, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Which visa will i use to take enter? I googled this country now and it seems like Nigeria pro max. Lol

grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany

Good day to you all...

I am planning to travel out of the country mainly for greener pastures reason, but due to my lack of international travel experience, I don't know which country is the best for someone who has just driving and electrical engineering skills.
I have a formal education i.e I am a graduate.

Again, I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

Presently, I have 2 million naira(personal) but I have a FG worker that can stand as a sponsor in case of the personal money is not enough.

Choiced countries are USA, Germany, Australia, Japan and Korea.
Please other suggestions are allowed...

I will appreciate your valued inputs

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 3:39pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
Dubai
South Africa
UK
US
Indonesia
Malaysia
Thailand
Hongkong
Saudi Arabia
Rwanda
Kenya
Mauritania
Germany
Bulgaria
Croatia
Switzerland
Swaziland
Paraguay
Portugal
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Leave Nigeria
Sell your properties
Sell your bond
Sell your inheritance
And fleeeeeeeeed

Good day to you...

I am planning to travel out of the country mainly for greener pastures reason, but due to my lack of international travel experience, I don't know which country is the best for someone who has just driving and electrical engineering skills.

I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

Presently, I have 2 million naira(personal) but I have a FG worker that can stand as a sponsor in case of the personal money is not enough.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 31, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Good day to you...

I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

For greener pastures and you are eyeing those big big countries. cheesy
Anyways your chances are based on your mode of application, the best you would apply is visit/tourist visa. Japan/Korea is out of bond for now.
Australia is a destination that will require serious preparation. US now is hard to get appointment. Germany is your best bet an with 2million and a FG worker must be your relation with same surname and any assistance must be documented and signed by notrization.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by NickyNickel(m): 5:17pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Anyways your chances are based on your mode of application, the best you would apply is visit/tourist visa. Japan/Korea is out of bond for now.
Australia is a destination that will require serious preparation. US now is hard to get appointment. Germany is your best bet an with 2million and a FG worker must be your relation with same surname and any assistance must be documented and signed by notrization.

I'm not sure that 2million is enough to move to Germany

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Just4life: 5:28pm On Jul 31, 2022
Frankly speaking, #2 million won't be enough for a successful relocation to any Europe country. I will advise you sort for additional money atleast 4m total. Then you can afford the service of a reliable traveling agent.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Eniolaenius0803: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
Gracepikin33333:
Please advice me elders in this travel section.

2m can land to Mauritius ,study route .........am not an agent oooo ...but we can work this together am on it too

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 5:36pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

She is my sister but married.
Since you said America and others are hard.
If I am to go for Germany, please which visa class can I apply for?

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

She is my sister but married.
Since you said America and others are hard.
If I am to go for Germany, please which visa class can I apply for?
Visitors visa

8 Likes

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 6:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:

Visitors visa

Sorry that I'm inquisitive o.

If one enters with a visitor's visa, how long can they stay and how long with it take to convert it to permanent or a working class one?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Sorry that I'm inquisitive o.

If one enters with a visitor's visa, how long can they stay and how long with it take to convert it to permanent or a working class one?
Get visa and travel first.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by chaiks: 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2022
To be frank, since you have a sponsor, Japan will be the most realistic if you you should get admission.
AllDModsAreMaad:

Good day to you all...

Again, I also want to know if I can use a sponsor regarding the money in the account/bank part i.e DTA.

1 Like

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2022
chaiks:
To be frank, since you have a sponsor, Japan will be the most realistic if you you should get admission.

It is not on a student/study level, I said for greener pastures i.e legit hustling level.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 9:44pm On Jul 31, 2022

OK noted sir
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:07pm On Jul 31, 2022

Hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2022
Just4life:
Frankly speaking, #2 million won't be enough for a successful relocation to any Europe country. I will advise you sort for additional money atleast 4m total. Then you can afford the service of a reliable traveling agent.

Hello sir, some one here suggested Germany for me out of the 3 countries I mentioned and I also have Spain in mind too.

Please, I'm ready to start the process, what is the starting process or way to go.

Note: my International passport is ready.

I could have directed the question to the person but it seems the moniker is no longer available because it's now showing nobody.
Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 10:14pm On Jul 31, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Come to Germany

Bro, how you dey?

Can I reason something on this with you?

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by pansophist(m): 10:23pm On Jul 31, 2022
If it was ten years ago, the money was more than enough. But to know the real value, you must always exchange it for USD, since it's an internationally reserved currency. Sorry mate, the sad news is that there is no country 2M (less than 3800 usd) will take you to. Flights alone may take up to half of it.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by 1stGenAmerican(f): 3:07am On Aug 01, 2022
AllDModsAreMaad:

Bro, how you dey?

Can I reason something on this with you?

Please don’t let anyone convince you to relocate using a tourist visa. And realistically, you should save more money.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by AllDModsAreMaad: 1:10pm On Aug 01, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Please don’t let anyone convince you to relocate using a tourist visa. And realistically, you should save more money.

Thanks for your response ma.

From your experience, which class of visa will you suggest I use, excluding student visa and what is the minimum amount needed?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Where Can I Relocate To Abroad With 2million Naira? by exstreve: 5:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
Eniolaenius0803:

2m can land to Mauritius ,study route .........am not an agent oooo ...but we can work this together am on it too

Hello, I want to relocate the Mauritius for my msc, how can I contact you please

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Accused Of Being A Yahoo Boy Mobbed In Ondo After He Crushed 4 To Death / Trailer Loaded With Goats & 30 People From Bauchi, Intercepted In Delta State / Windhoek, Namibia Is Africa's Second Cleanest City

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.