Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,747 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:23 PM

Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones (442 Views)

How To Break Bank With Amazon Kdp Tailored For Smartphones Users / How To Make Income With Amazon Without Up Front Payment / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Radioactivity(m): 8:29pm On Jul 31, 2022
Hello
I wont try to bore you with unnecessary rubbish so ill go straight to point or vusiness��.

Couple months ago i bought the amazon kdp course on expertnaira....you can Google that smiley

And it cost me 20k+.....google that too.

Many people dp not have that amount to buy that course so i decided to resell that course to any one who would like to buy at a discount price.... (its called AM)

If u dont have up to 20k for the amazon course.

Dm for it....2k only and we can negotiate....proof before transfer.

Do your own research and you'll see that this is an opportunity.

Please dont PM just drop a comment here and I'll get back to you.
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by chrisawi: 9:08pm On Jul 31, 2022
How much have you earn since? Just wanna know before buying the book.
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Radioactivity(m): 6:52am On Aug 02, 2022
chrisawi:
How much have you earn since? Just wanna know before buying the book.

Its not a book but a complete course on everything.

Earning differ but it is sure..rememeber you dont even need to write the course has a secreat weapon you can use
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by chipet67(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Lol... Jokers

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Bizsquad: 7:26am On Aug 02, 2022
Radioactivity:

Its not a book but a complete course on everything.

Earning differ but it is sure..rememeber you dont even need to write the course has a secreat weapon you can use
ok 100 naira
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Radioactivity(m): 7:48am On Aug 02, 2022
Bizsquad:
ok 100 naira

What do u mean hundre naira
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Bizsquad: 8:10am On Aug 02, 2022
Radioactivity:

What do u mean hundre naira
but u said negotiable now,hw much last
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Radioactivity(m): 9:24am On Aug 02, 2022
Bizsquad:
but u said negotiable now,hw much last

I see
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Bizsquad: 9:57am On Aug 02, 2022
Radioactivity:

I see
so u want sell d junkie u buy to us abi?kole work.we believe in physical biz than all these ebooks bull and cock stories.u beta count yur lose alone and leave us out of yur kdp

1 Like

Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Macgyver1: 6:34pm On Aug 02, 2022
grin
Re: Make Money With Amazon Kdp For Smartphones by Radioactivity(m): 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2022
Bizsquad:
so u want sell d junkie u buy to us abi?kole work.we believe in physical biz than all these ebooks bull and cock stories.u beta count yur lose alone and leave us out of yur kdp

Ok

No pressure

All love ��

(1) (Reply)

Usefulness Of Cryptocurrency / Build A Business Website For FREE / Are You Looking For The Best Investment App Then Genesis Mining Is The Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.