Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,330 members, 7,867,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 07:30 AM

Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh (12432 Views)

Individuals Not Required By Law To Pay 0.05% Levy; CBN Should Apologise - Falana / CAN President, Daniel Okoh, Distances Self From APC Presidential Campaign List / Tinubu Congratulates New CAN President, Daniel Okoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by surgical: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2022
IamAtikulate:

Story

Na for Obi we decided mobilize for now with Atiku dollar. E go shock una

We had another mobilization strategy for LP in Lagos yesterday. In fact, we almost resolved to vote APC for other positions until a patron and respected elder convinced us to vote for PDP for those positions.

But Peter Obi at the centre is already a done deal.
your strategy is poor then if obi does not have people at the national assembly he will be easily impeached or become a lame duck ,whichever one happens would Have defeated your purpose of voting obi
Why do you think it has been difficult to remove the disaster call buhari its because his party has majority in the house
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by chrisvic007: 10:17am On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
As an Igbo man I will vote Tinubu over any candidate

Tinubu gave me and my family enabling environment in Lagos to survive which none of my state governors in Abia has ever done for her indigine not to talk of a non indigine

I won't be an ingrate

Nice one. Teeth for tart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Indispensable85(m): 10:44am On Aug 01, 2022
Daniel Okoh they'll soon call you antichrist. People like grass cutter babachir lawal and Dogara will not like this.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by LocalMan2(m): 11:12am On Aug 01, 2022
This one don't even know what to say because of the millions he shared before he got there. He needs to regain that money first before any other thing.
Only pagans will listen to him, he bought that position like Tinubu.

BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/nigeriansll-vote-individuals-not-parties-can-president/

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Secondly: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2022
That's for sure.

And that individual is no other person than Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by IamAtikulate: 11:58am On Aug 01, 2022
surgical:
your strategy is poor then if obi does not have people at the national assembly he will be easily impeached or become a lame duck ,whichever one happens would Have defeated your purpose of voting obi
Why do you think it has been difficult to remove the disaster call buhari its because his party has majority in the house
It will make him to sit up.

Obi at the centre and other parties
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by NigeriaIsGreat: 12:02pm On Aug 01, 2022
donprinyo:

Real igbo man don't think like you do.
I've mingled with the Yorubas in Lagos I'm not filled with hate, bitterness and envy

Tinubu is coming next after Buhari
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by yungcheda(m): 1:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
We have only one option. OBI!!!
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by wiseoneking: 1:27pm On Aug 01, 2022
Abdul05:
Correct, -- grin cheesy

The CAN president does want to get himself involved in politics. .. grin

Nigerian should be the one to decide who is capable or not..

lol, I hope you are not just empty upstairs. The message is passed. Don't vote for party means do not vote for APC and PDP but for Obi as a person. Labour party is an unknown party but Obi is a movement.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Successkay12(m): 1:38pm On Aug 01, 2022
Coolsperm:
Even We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this his useless ticket, we are not fools

U better speak for yourself. Which one be WE YORUBA
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by PRO4REAL: 2:29pm On Aug 01, 2022
I SLAUTE YOU, HIS EMINENCE FOR THE MESSAGE GOD DELIVERED THROUGH YOU TO THE CITIZENS OF NIGERIA., ESPECIALLY THE VOTING AGE.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Soulsymbol99: 3:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
If only INEC can put pictures of candidates on ballot papers, it will really help people to be precise wit their votes
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by Ancestortinubu: 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
You are so daft to know no sitting governor of any state has lost local government election to any opposition. Who owns the state electoral body?. Agbadu and cassava combined meal has damaged your brain. Moooron!

uote author=FreeStuffsNG post=115260404]Has he heard the results of LGAs in Ebonyi state? APC cleared all tge LGAs!

This new format won't work; it never worked in 2015 &2019 so won't work in 2023.
Vote Asiwaju Tinubu for President. He is the best among the candidates[/quote]
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by ugotex85: 3:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
That's my Archbishop, a man full of wisdom.
We will not vote for any candidate who bought delegates to secure the party flag. We will not vote for any candidate that wants to win just to fulfill his life ambition and not serve the electorate. We will not vote for any candidate who would embarrass our country in the comity of nations. Imagine standing to speak in G8 summit or UN meeting and the camera shows the "pee" stain in our president's Agbada. God forbid bad thing.
We will vote for competence, agility, focus and good vision and plan; these and may more we see in Peter Obi.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by upower123(m): 4:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
As an Igbo man I will vote Tinubu over any candidate

Tinubu gave me and my family enabling environment in Lagos to survive which none of my state governors in Abia has ever done for her indigine not to talk of a non indigine

I won't be an ingrate
guy you tinubu Boy..not Igbo..stop lieing
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by NigeriaIsGreat: 5:01pm On Aug 01, 2022
upower123:
guy you tinubu Boy..not Igbo..stop lieing
More reason why Tinubu will win. If i am Tinubu boy then you are Obi boy. Hope everything is settled now?
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by HeroicMeastro: 5:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
BeeBeeOoh:

https://punchng.com/nigeriansll-vote-individuals-not-parties-can-president/

Mr man, just come out and say Christians should vote Obi... stop beating around the bush.
Elections has been made an agenda for every church in the country.
Shame!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by donprinyo(m): 5:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
I've mingled with the Yorubas in Lagos I'm not filled with hate, bitterness and envy

Tinubu is coming next after Buhari
Even fellow yorubas knows better and goes for a competent president always
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by NigeriaIsGreat: 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2022
donprinyo:

Even fellow yorubas knows better and goes for a competent president always
When it comes to governance Obi cannot lace Tinubu shoe

Tell me any igbo governor rooting for Obi let me point at the Yoruba, Hausa, fulani and igbo governors ready to die for Tinubu
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by donprinyo(m): 7:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
When it comes to governance Obi cannot lace Tinubu shoe

Tell me any igbo governor rooting for Obi let me point at the Yoruba, Hausa, fulani and igbo governors ready to die for Tinubu
If you believe in the kinda of leadership exhibited by the so called popular politician, Nigeria's current situation is a Christmas.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by AntiTerrorist: 8:26pm On Aug 01, 2022
deeva2:

I'm a yoruba Christian...

Me and my Christian households are voting BATified.

My pastor @RCCG is also BATified.

Oya talk another thing
At bolded, that's how to know an Islam'ic fundamentalist.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by pinkgoodies(m): 9:07pm On Aug 01, 2022
Coolsperm:
Even We Yoruba Christian's will never vote Tinubu on this his useless ticket, we are not fools

Who is We. Oga speak for yourself.. so i will rush and go vote obi because he is Christain. Even me weh be Christian for Imo no go vote PO.
Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by deeva2: 8:29am On Aug 02, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

Lol...You think everyone is fake and delusional like you..

You guys are too delusional to believe that all Christians will vote obi-dirt.

Too delusional to think that all Nigerian youths are for ipob obi.

Too self deceitful and lack of knowledge to think that a structureless political party without a third force can unseat a ruling party at state level talk more of national level.

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by deeva2: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2022
AntiTerrorist:

BAT 2023

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by AntiTerrorist: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2022
deeva2:

Lol...You think everyone is fake and delusional like you..

You guys are too delusional to believe that all Christians will vote obi-dirt.

Re: Nigerians Will Vote Individuals, Not Parties – CAN President, Daniel Okoh by AntiTerrorist: 11:34am On Aug 02, 2022
deeva2:

Peter Obi 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Abandoned Us After 2023 Election, APC Women Leaders Lament / Obama In Nigeria, Oh Sorry, Ghana! / Why Re Multinational Company's Avoiding South East Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.