Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka (1043 Views)

The Yam Porridge I Made With Just 2400. Very Delicious. Photos / Try This Yam Porridge Recipe And Thank Me Later / Nigerian Yam Porridge Without Palm Oil: How Make Yam Porridge In Tomato Sauce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2022

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 8:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
How do you like your porridge

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 8:59pm On Jul 31, 2022
Ukpaka makes it special for me.

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Jennyclay(f): 9:11pm On Jul 31, 2022
Well done chopchopfine girl. This food looks so inviting and yummy.

Please can you serve my own, I wanna have a taste of the food too.

2 Likes

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:15pm On Jul 31, 2022
angry

Till the day we start suing you guys for always making us and our innocent stomach's salivate and grumble with all these yummy things una dey post here that is when all you foodie's on NL will know sey una dey put us for tight corner angry sad

2 Likes

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 9:21pm On Jul 31, 2022
Already served
Jennyclay:
Well done chopchopfine girl. This food looks so inviting and yummy.

Please can you serve my own, I wanna have a taste of the food too.
Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
Please I'm not guilty grin grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
angry

Till the day we start suing you guys for always making us and our innocent stomach's salivate and grumble with all these yummy things una dey post here that is when all you foodie's on NL will know sey una dey put us for tight corner angry sad
Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:26pm On Jul 31, 2022
Chopchopfine:
Please I'm not guilty grin grin grin

You are not guilty abii? Wait make the matter enter court first na that time you go know angry cheesy

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
Nor be who get money dey go Court grin grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:

You are not guilty abii? Wait make the matter enter court first na that time you go know angry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by silverlinen(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
Damnnn
Chopchopfine

How i go take reach your location na
I wan chop.

That food looks so yummy and inviting grin

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 10:02pm On Jul 31, 2022
Thank you. My location dey God hand oh
silverlinen:
Damnnn
Chopchopfine

How i go take reach your location na
I wan chop.

That food looks so yummy and inviting grin
Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 8:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Good morning
Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Rave90: 4:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Hmmmn yummy, I love the ukpaka that you added.

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 5:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Foodie, thank you
Rave90:
Hmmmn yummy, I love the ukpaka that you added.

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Kobojunkie: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chopchopfine:
How do you like your porridge
What is Ukpaka? undecided
Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2022
African oil bean seed. It is just like ugba.
Kobojunkie:
What is Ukpaka? undecided

1 Like

Re: Yam Porridge Made With New Yam and Ukpaka by Chopchopfine: 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2022
Lalasticlala show love na.

(1) (Reply)

BUY ORON CRAYFISH FROM SURE PLUG / Order For Cakes And Snacks(meatpies,donots And So Much More).We do Training too / Pizza

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.