Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,833 members, 7,862,733 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:13 AM

How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash (416 Views)

I Have Upgraded My Amazon Kdp Account. I No Longer Pay 30% Tax Upgrade Yours Now / Is Cardtonic Legit? I Want To Sell My Amazon Gift Card To Them. / How Do I Turn 100k To N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by nkiliuzo(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2022
so I was sent an Amazon gift card from someone, how do I turn it to cash
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jul 31, 2022
You trade it for cash. You sell it to someone who needs it, and you get cash in return. Do you have the physical card or e-card ?

Text me on WhatsApp +1715-352-0652 if you need further help.

I can help you trade it and have your cash sent to your account.
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by cRobo: 9:30pm On Jul 31, 2022
nkiliuzo:

Who is the person that sent it
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by nkiliuzo(m): 9:32pm On Jul 31, 2022
cRobo:

Who is the person that sent it
a friend
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by nkiliuzo(m): 9:35pm On Jul 31, 2022
callme9mm:
You trade it for cash. You sell it to someone who needs it, and you get cash in return. Do you have the physical card or e-card ?

Text me on WhatsApp +1715-352-0652 if you need further help.

I can help you trade it and have your cash sent to your account.
it was sent to my email
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by Adelexus0: 9:58pm On Jul 31, 2022
Pls be careful the way you go about the transaction. People get easily scammed of their cards. Don't send your card to ANYONE online to avoid stories that touches the heart.
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by Harrykn: 10:44pm On Jul 31, 2022
nkiliuzo:
Nna find any friend among your friends that trade cards, dem plenty.
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by cRobo: 11:20pm On Jul 31, 2022
nkiliuzo:
a friend

Ok
Re: How Do I Turn My Amazon Gift Card To Cash by Generalgoshen: 12:32am On Aug 01, 2022
nkiliuzo:
I fit the buy your cards,call me,

(1) (Reply)

Money Lender In Warri-delta State. / Sell Me Your Facebook Accounts 6-15yrs / Beer Parlour Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.