Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries (518 Views)

Sudan: The Hypocrisy Of The Western Countries / Putin - The Military Genius In Ukraine / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by EKONGKING: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2022
He slowly started another problem for NATO in old Yugoslavia.
The way western powers aka NATO divided Serbia in 1990s is beginning to haunt them again .
Serbia is preparing for war against kosovo ,which have been taken illegally from Serbia by Nato .
Russia is opening multiple fronts against western pigs .
slowly, western pigs should prepare for eastern front against japan and south korea .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by fman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 31, 2022
Their ish

1 Like

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by Whobedatte(m): 2:46pm On Aug 01, 2022
Slayer of Putard brains act he has been exposed in Ukraine with ragtag military and Soviet tanks cheesy

1 Like

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by jimetagambo: 5:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Funny thread

grin

1 Like

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by Ruggedniggaone: 5:20pm On Aug 01, 2022
jimetagambo:
Funny thread

grin
lol this thief again!

2 Likes

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by gambojimeta: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol this thief again!
Of course I thief ya papa money grin grin grin

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by gambojimeta: 7:11pm On Aug 01, 2022
jimetagambo:
Funny thread

grin

Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by Ruggedniggaone: 8:34pm On Aug 01, 2022
gambojimeta:

Of course I thief ya papa money grin grin grin
lol if you thief my papa money na die be that know that and know peace thief
Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by gambojimeta: 8:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ruggedniggaone:
lol if you thief my papa money na die be that know that and know peace thief
Don't take it too hard on yourself. I don't even know the location of the gutter/slum that your papa lives in grin
Re: Putin -the Slayer Of Western Countries by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2022
some people here out of their love for anything America, have refused to see that America is the number one bully in the whole world.

I love America too, and I will prefer them to remain powerful, but not with absolute power. Because absolute power currupts.. If anyone think America is fighting for Ukraine, they are deceiving themselves.

America is fighting to destroy the only country, that's preventing them from having absolute power.

The military might of Russia is of great concern. America practice democracy at home, but on the international stage, they practice dictatorship.

They have little or no respect for the UN, they have even threatened the UN and its affiliates on numerous occasions.

America respects sovereignty of a nation, for as long as the nation is serving their interests. Once you fall out of line, and you refuse to fall back in line......

Forget it. A unipolar world is dangerous for everyone of us....

USA must learn how to share the world with Russia and china

(1) (Reply)

China Waived Debt Owed By 17 African Countries To Argue Against Western Bullying / What Is It Like Being Black In Korea (k-explorer) / President Zelensky of Ukraine Makes First US Trip Since War Began

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.