Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu (682 Views)

Wike's Men Say They Prefer To Work For Bola Tinubu Over Peter Obi / Fashola Claim Peter Obi Is Responsible For Poor Electricity in Nigeria / Why Do Yorubas Prefer Tinubu To Osibanjo? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by StagethemTVee: 7:16am On Aug 01, 2022
Some men of Eastern extraction are seen telling an accomplice they would rather vote for Tinubu because their is proof of what he had done on Lagos compared to Peter Obi who they claim has not done anything in the East or Anambra where he governed.

They also mentioned they prefer Tinubu because he helps others to rise and become wealthy. They claim their is no evidence of any man in the East that Peter Obi has helped to become successful or rich.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xsadv49UV0

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:17am On Aug 01, 2022
I am one of the people Peter Obi helped to become rich, I bought a ton of fidelity bank shares when Peter Obi was the chairman, I sold some at a very good profit, still have some left.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by StagethemTVee: 7:19am On Aug 01, 2022
And it's actually a conversation amongst men of Eastern extraction.

2 Likes

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by Smithkafors(m): 7:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Be deceiving una self and fabricating non-sense news. Who is tinubu and what has he done for even his local government.

Peter obi is times 100 better than Tinubu. If not for tribalism, how dare you put tinubu in the same sentence with Peter obi.

3 Likes

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by Mrkindness: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu and his urchins of lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by rusher14: 7:32am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
I am one of the people Peter Obi helped to become rich, I bought a ton of fidelity bank shares when Peter Obi was the chairman, I sold some at a very good profit, still have some left.

You bought those shares before 2003.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by Salewa97: 7:36am On Aug 01, 2022
Bola Tinubu, the only Governor whom his sworn enemies admit he was the best and acknowledge his brilliance. God bless Jagaban and lovers of Tinubu.

2023 is the destiny.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PandoraObi: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2022
Peter Obi is a lone ranger, the height he will to before is just on social media, that is why in the real sense, cross carpeting is between PDP and APC even SDP

2 Likes

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:38am On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

You bought those shares before 2003.

Have forgotten the date, documents are in Nigeria.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by rusher14: 7:40am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

We are saying the same thing.

1 Like

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by BATified2023: 7:41am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
any proof or we should just believe u like u believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:42am On Aug 01, 2022
Smithkafors:
Be deceiving una self and fabricating non-sense news. Who is tinubu and what has he done for even his local government.

Peter obi is times 100 better than Tinubu. If not for tribalism, how dare you put tinubu in the same sentence with Peter obi.

Its because Peter Obi will rather not make noise about his achievements, he is shy by nature and will not want people to pay too much attention to what he has done.

By the time we will list his achievements, no other leader in Africa can do what Peter Obi did in 8 years. Let the real campaigns start first.

It will take Tinubu another 8 years of being Lagos governor before he can equal the achievement of Peter Obi.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by BATified2023: 7:44am On Aug 01, 2022
StagethemTVee:
And it's actually a conversation amongst men of Eastern extraction.
they all know the truth in terms of performance n records but they are blinded by hate

If tinubu staunch hater reno omokri can agree tinubu is better than peter obi by far in terms of human n resources management then wetin remain?

They can’t even mention one politician that peter obi help build his career
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by BATified2023: 7:45am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

so no document to back it up

The same way ipob propaganda crashed like a pack of cards is d same way this will crash too

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:47am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
any proof or we should just believe u like u believe trump will come n conduct referendum in Nigeria?

Do you want me to send documents so you will know my identity?

What you should be asking yourself is if there are people that made money from fidelity bank shares. There are thousands of us still making this money via dividends.

Peter Obi is a leader that knows how to create wealth.

Let's not even talk of the people working in his companies and making money for many years now, do you know how many people Sab Miller is feeding in this country?

Do you know how much money in taxes Nigerian government and Anambra state government have made over the years from an investment Peter Obi attracted. You asking this question may have eaten from Peter Obi money because the taxes were shared among states as allocation from the federal government to the state government.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by BATified2023: 7:48am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Its because Peter Obi will rather not make noise about his achievements, he is shy by nature and will not want people to pay too much attention to what he has done.

By the time we will list his achievements, no other leader in Africa can do what Peter Obi did in 8 years. Let the real campaigns start first.

It will take Tinubu another 8 years of being Lagos governor before he can equal the achievement of Peter Obi.
the same peter obi that even u can’t point to what he did as governor

Ahhhhhhhh
So he’s to shy to list his achievements

I rest my case here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:50am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
so no document to back it up

The same way ipob propaganda crashed like a pack of cards is d same way this will crash too

You have been eating from the sweat of Peter Obi, Fidelity bank under Peter Obi paid billions in tax to the federal government, Sab Miller also paid billions in tax to the federal government, both funds were shared as allocation to all states.

Be thankful, Peter Obi may have been feeding you indirectly.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by rusher14: 7:51am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

What you should be asking yourself is if there are people that made money from fidelity bank shares. There are thousands of us still making this money via dividends.

Let's not even talk of the people working in his companies and making money for many years now, do you know how many people Sab Miller is feeding in this country?

Do you know how much money in taxes Nigerian government and Anambra state government have made over the years from an investment Peter Obi attracted. You asking this question may have eaten from Peter Obi money because the taxes were shared among states as allocation from the federal government to the state government.

You know how many people the EPZ in Lagos has employed?

What of the Deep sea port?

What of those who became billionaires when Lekki-Ajah road was paved and became open for businesses and investment?

1 Like

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 7:55am On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

You know how many people the EPZ in Lagos has employed?

What of the Deep sea port?

What of those who became billionaires when Lekki-Ajah road was paved and became open for businesses and investment?

Don't even go there, do you know how many people sell products from Sab Miller in this country, over a hundred thousand dealers across Nigeria. The staff are also in their thousands. Peter Obi is God sent to save the masses.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by Oilwell(m): 7:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Get this book and read. You will know that Peter Obi and Tinubu are not mates.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by rusher14: 7:57am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Don't even go there, do you know how many people sell products from Sab Miller in this country, over a hundred thousand dealers across Nigeria. The staff are also in their thousands.

You want to compare that with Lekki Ajah axis?

Don't even imagine it.

1 Like

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by Vickym1(f): 7:59am On Aug 01, 2022
Is their right to vote their choice and is my right to vote Peter Obi

1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by BATified2023: 8:00am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

Every bank sell shares even telecoms agencies n other companies do don’t present it as if only fidelity bank sell shares

U can buy shares of any company so stop presenting it as if peter obi introduced d idea of shares to Nigeria

People also bought shares from different companies n they made cool cash so stop presenting it as Peter obi brainchild

U said he creates wealth but we saw how the money he invested in that company reduced by over 50 percent whereas tinubu quadruple his own investment,your receipt is below

Are u still talking about the same investment that led to loss?
Do U know how much tinubu made with econet deal?
Do u know how much Nigeria will make from lekki free trade zone?
Do u know how much Nigeria will make from d largest USA embassy being built in lagos right here which is d brainchild of tinubu?
Do u know how much tinubu created wealth in lagos n also created more local government thereby leading to more employment opportunities despite obj withholding his allocation?

Where will I eat from peter obi money when people in anambra are even running out,anambra people never chop Peter obi money shey na stranger go come chop am?

Do u know how many igbos that have benefited from tinubu brain work?

There are many videos online where igbos like u are shouting eko oni baje ooo

Even reno admitted peter obi is no match for tinubu in terms of everything despite d fact he doesn’t like tinubu

Guy name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by BATified2023: 8:02am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

You have been eating from the sweat of Peter Obi, Fidelity bank under Peter Obi paid billions in tax to the federal government, Sab Miller also paid billions in tax to the federal government, both funds were shared as allocation to all states.

Be thankful, Peter Obi may have been feeding you indirectly.
u are shouting about fidelity n sabmiler,only lekki free trade zone dwarf all these your noise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 8:04am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
u are shouting about fidelity n sabmiler,only lekki free trade zone dwarf all these your noise

In your mind of course. But on the national spread, Peter Obi investigates surpass Tinubu own by far. I am not even talking about his chain stores. Remember I said national spread and not a single investment in Lakki.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 8:07am On Aug 01, 2022
BATified2023:
Every bank sell shares even telecoms agencies n other companies do don’t present it as if only fidelity bank sell shares

U can buy shares of any company so stop presenting it as if peter obi introduced d idea of shares to Nigeria

People also bought shares from different companies n they made cool cash so stop presenting it as Peter obi brainchild

U said he creates wealth but we saw how the money he invested in that company reduced by over 50 percent whereas tinubu quadruple his own investment,your receipt is below

Are u still talking about the same investment that led to loss?
Do U know how much tinubu made with econet deal?
Do u know how much Nigeria will make from lekki free trade zone?
Do u know how much Nigeria will make from d largest USA embassy being built in lagos right here which is d brainchild of tinubu?
Do u know how much tinubu created wealth in lagos n also created more local government thereby leading to more employment opportunities despite obj withholding his allocation?

Where will I eat from peter obi money when people in anambra are even running out,anambra people never chop Peter obi money shey na stranger go come chop am?

Do u know how many igbos that have benefited from tinubu brain work?

There are many videos online where igbos like u are shouting eko oni baje ooo

Even reno admitted peter obi is no match for tinubu in terms of everything despite d fact he doesn’t like tinubu

Guy name 5 things Peter obi did better than tinubu as governor

Easy on the long epistles to confuse us, take it one at a time. Has the FTZ been completed? How much money is it making now?

Let's take it one by one.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 8:17am On Aug 01, 2022
They have all ran away, see people comparing companies Peter Obi set up, completed and handed over, making profits and feeding thousands of people to an uncompleted project of Tinubu.

Am sure this FTZ they are boasting with is still draining Lagos money and finding it's way into Tinubu pockets.

So much for a man who boasts with uncompleted projects.

1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 8:19am On Aug 01, 2022
In conclusion, Tinubu have not helped anyone.
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by Salewa97: 8:31am On Aug 01, 2022
I'm campaigning solidly for Tinubu because I am confident he is going to win. His records are there for all to see. There's no comparison between the intellect and thinking of Tinubu with these other contestants. It's not even close.

God bless Asiwaju Tinubu, the Jagaban of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by rusher14: 8:52am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
They have all ran away, see people comparing companies Peter Obi set up, completed and handed over, making profits and feeding thousands of people to an uncompleted project of Tinubu.

Am sure this FTZ they are boasting with is still draining Lagos money and finding it's way into Tinubu pockets.

So much for a man who boasts with uncompleted projects.

Posting old news from 2017.

cheesy
Re: Men claim Peter Obi Has Done Nothing For The East Hence They Prefer Tinubu by PresidObi: 8:55am On Aug 01, 2022
rusher14:

Posting old news from 2017.

cheesy

Show us new news from 2022. Is the FTZ you were boasting of completed now?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Where Are Those Igbophobia Ikwerres ¿¿¿ / 2023: Again, Wike Meets Peter Obi, Others (photos) (videos) / Tinubu/shettima Diaspora Account For Receiving Funds Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.