Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 AM

Honda Wahala - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Wahala (730 Views)

How I Was Able To Stop "Belt Cutting" Wahala In My Honda Civic / Honda Wahala / Toyota Camry Pencil Light Transmission Wahala. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Honda Wahala by ArticleBeast: 4:37pm On Oct 13, 2022
I have an issue with my 2002 honda accord. Yesterday, I scanned the car since it was misfiring and got the following codes po300, po301, po302, po303, po304 plus po1399. Took it to the mechanic and the spark plugs were changed, fuel pump changed, fuel nozzles cleaned, EGR was cleaned. Cleared the codes.

Today, it started misfiring with the po1399 code and o2 sensor code only showing. Please what can I do to resolve this issue.

Luvinhubby, Gazzuzz, Kingreign and other car experts. Please help
Re: Honda Wahala by kingreign(m): 5:04pm On Oct 13, 2022
ArticleBeast:
I have an issue with my 2002 honda accord. Yesterday, I scanned the car since it was misfiring and got the following codes po300, po301, po302, po303, po304 plus po1399. Took it to the mechanic and the spark plugs were changed, fuel pump changed, fuel nozzles cleaned, EGR was cleaned. Cleared the codes.

Today, it started misfiring with the po1399 code and o2 sensor code only showing. Please what can I do to resolve this issue.

Luvinhubby, Gazzuzz, Kingreign and other car experts. Please help

Is this Honda a v6 or i4?
Re: Honda Wahala by ArticleBeast: 5:31pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingreign:

Is this Honda a v6 or i4?
i4
Re: Honda Wahala by kingreign(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2022
ArticleBeast:

i4

Are you sure the plug cables and distributor cap are in good condition, no cracks, no tears and aren’t mixed up?
Did you buy genuine plugs?
We’re the injector spray pattern okay and non drips?

What is the state of your fuel pump and filter?
Re: Honda Wahala by ArticleBeast: 7:12pm On Oct 13, 2022
kingreign:

Are you sure the plug cables and distributor cap are in good condition, no cracks, no tears and aren’t mixed up?
Did you buy genuine plugs?
We’re the injector spray pattern okay and non drips?

What is the state of your fuel pump and filter?
I noticed tear in the plug cables but we wrapped it with black cellotape. But from research the po1399 code is usually when solved by valve adjustment. The injector spray pattern was okay and the distribution cap was in perfect condition. Brand new fuel pump and filter

(1) (Reply)

Custom In Delta Exploited Me / Where Can I Buy A Brand New Kia In Lagos? / Why The New Number Plates?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.