Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:40 PM

Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm (24000 Views)

Kuriga School Children, Who Were Kidnapped By Bandits, Have Been Released / Bandits Have Taken Over Schools In Katsina, Forced Them To Shut Down- Radda / Activities Of Bandits Have Surprised Me ― Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Onomejude: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2022
I do not understand why we have to wait for Mr President before we can do our duties.... You have the information that bandits are near yet you are waiting for Buhari to act... someone that is in Aso rock well guarded
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by TimmyTen(m): 9:27am On Aug 01, 2022
Family members of kidnapped victims are being forced to raise N100 million naira to pay as ransom.

“The money is delivered to these terrorists to buy more weapons and the government is merely watching.

“After every abduction, the President will summon Service Chiefs to a meeting, a statement will be issued and that is the end of it. What we will hear next is another abduction or series of kidnappings.

APC is nothing but doom
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Allisgud: 9:27am On Aug 01, 2022
They should recruit more people to amotekun,enter bush and deal with this people,shoot any of them with weapon at site,we don't need them to be arrested
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by olaadenigeria(m): 9:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Why telling us. Take action with our local security
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by nams77: 9:28am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
This coming election is an opportunity for the whole people in Nigeria to reset all the bad things happening in Nigeria.

Vote for a man who has no vested interest in crime and criminal activities to sanitize the country from the hands of bandits and criminals across the country.

Vote for Peter Obi for a safe and secure Nigeria.
Keep the good work up

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Patriottt: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Fake News.. The west is the safest region in Nigeria
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Tinububalls: 9:29am On Aug 01, 2022
Tinubu sold you guys for his ambition. I only pity the reasonable Omoluabis. But the AFONJAs had decided their fate.
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Senrichy88: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2022
Why raising alarm secure your territory. You're Aare Ona. You're leader of OPC secure your territory and stop unnecessary noise. Capture the bandit deal with them of you can and hand them over to the appropriate authority
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by diadem10: 9:35am On Aug 01, 2022
If Nigeria break, Buhari would have himself to blame. This is the fastest way to break Nigeria. Like seriously, why can't Buhari fight insecurity and call his people to order?

I still don't understand why the border of the North was allowed for anyone to come in without getting checked and turned away. Like, which country allow anyone to come through their border unwarranted? Like Buhari really failed on the area of insecurity. He had better get into work on this. You are not supposed to support criminal group, irrespective if they're your brethren or not. That makes you a criminal too. When Obama became the president of America, did he suddenly started to allow Kenyan criminals through American borders into America, like Buhari is doing? Buhari needs to fight against these criminals.

Is it until they turn the country into Afghanistan?
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by SamOchuko: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gani-adams-alleges-bandits-invasion-of-ogun-osun-forests/#Echobox=1659332973

Your title nor b warlord? Oga mobilize men and storm the forest to chase them out, the government will not do anything about it, what have they done about the sambisa forest that those idiots have occupied over the years? Your title nor b informant, na warlord so oga act as one.
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by mastermaestro(m): 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Viscuz:
And the movie begins.

APC thank you for this

A suicide bomber cannot be Vice President

Never! Never! Never!
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by godofuck231: 9:37am On Aug 01, 2022
Send the president and senate a drone picture of what they look like and their guns and let Nigerians and the world know what is going on , or quietly give them the Russian veto at night while they are asleep , QUIETLY.

Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Viscuz: 9:41am On Aug 01, 2022
mastermaestro:

Never! Never! Never!

Ever ever my braza

Person when pardon e fellow suicide bombers

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Oju4190: 9:42am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
This coming election is an opportunity for the whole people in Nigeria to reset all the bad things happening in Nigeria.

Vote for a man who has no vested interest in crime and criminal activities to sanitize the country from the hands of bandits and criminals across the country.

Bro I got to Inec office 530 in the morning to ensure I got register for my pvc....I was 21 on the list dat day....people has already gotten dere befor me waiting....I got register 330 in the afternoon. My vote is for Peter obi nobody can stop it.....My second time of wanting to vote in Nigeria,the first was in June 1993

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by arantess: 9:43am On Aug 01, 2022
una good morning
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by HeavenVGate: 9:44am On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

You're very stup!d you Son of idiot$. We are talking about insecurity here, you are talking about one stup!d OBi. Who the fu*k is he? Can he run the government alone? Be the Army, police at the same time? Carry gun and go into the bush? You're very stup!d once again. Listen! How old are you? Because you can't tell me you're a grown man with that your head full of shi$t. I pray may the hands of bandits touch you Id!ot.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Nobody: 9:45am On Aug 01, 2022
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by arantess: 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
Amotekun777:

The same Oduduwa land that you and ur generations take refuge cuz ur godforsaken jungle in East is under fire.

Bastard Igbo pple! angry
channel your anger to the right quarters and stop being a coward

abi you dey fear to call them out

say it you will not die
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by jrusky(m): 9:47am On Aug 01, 2022
This Gani Are ona Kankafo should be name
Are ona- kankaworm because he is a useless man, fulani invaded your region forest as Are Ona-kankaworm what is your duty or haven't you heard Buhari the useless president has given order of fight to finish against all bandits and terrorist so what useless alarm are you rasing

Sunday igboho want to defend his region you Are kankaworm was one of them that stood against him now you are raising alarm bullshit.
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by sokera: 9:48am On Aug 01, 2022
BIGDADDY000:
“After every abduction, the President will summon Service Chiefs to a meeting, a statement will be issued and that is the end of it. What we will hear next is another abduction or series of kidnappings. NIGERIAN this is your answer to all your troubling questions. ISLAMIZATION & FULANIZATION is real according to olusegun Obasanjo. YORUBA PEOPLE please wake up from your slumber. Vote PETER OBI, VOTE WISELY.
yes we the yorubas are awake and that is where we are fully obedient to Jagaban... Tinubu is our messiah
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Splitmind: 9:49am On Aug 01, 2022
Rubbish, until I see the bandits attacking Ogun State with my own eyes you people should go and rest with these nonsense narratives.
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by sokera: 9:50am On Aug 01, 2022
arantess:

channel your anger to the right quarters and stop being a coward

abi you dey fear to call them out

say it you will not die
you don't like to hear the truth
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Jungleluv5: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2022
Must you raise alarm instead of you to the needful you are shouting raising useless alarm
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Emperorx: 9:51am On Aug 01, 2022
nlfpmod:

https://thenationonlineng.net/gani-adams-alleges-bandits-invasion-of-ogun-osun-forests/#Echobox=1659332973
This terrorists don't want peace for this country at all they want every where to be on fire.
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by PresidObi: 9:52am On Aug 01, 2022
HeavenVGate:

You're very stup!d you Son of idiot$. We are talking about insecurity here, you are talking about one stup!d OBi. Who the fu*k is he? Can he run the government alone? Be the Army, police at the same time? Carry gun and go into the bush? You're very stup!d once again. Listen! How old are you? Because you can't tell me you're a grown man with that your head full of shi$t. I pray may the hands of bandits touch you Id!ot.

With the right selection of competent security officers, insecurity will disappear in 6 months max.

The problem with APC is that they are keeping incompetent and unqualified security chiefs on the job despite their failures.

Vote for a competent man that will employ competent men to end insecurity.

Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed are very competent Nigerians. grin
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by gulfer: 9:53am On Aug 01, 2022
Most useless and balless Aare onakakanfo. No tact, just goes to the press without proper analysis of impact on general populace. What has happened to discreet planning to counter the threat... With these unguarded press releases, would-be attackers know now to reorganize themselves undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Angelfrost(m): 9:56am On Aug 01, 2022
Yet your uncle picked their sponsor as running mate...

Una never even see anything!
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by godoluwa(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
Every Nigerians needs to get sophisticated weapon either legal or illegally

Don't wait till these idiot kill you

Kill them first
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Ubanz: 10:03am On Aug 01, 2022
His own na just to de raise alarm.
What's the meaning of onokokanfo sef?
Re: Bandits Have Invaded Ogun And Osun Forests - Gani Adams Raises Alarm by Ubanz: 10:04am On Aug 01, 2022
His own na just to de raise alarm.
What's the meaning of onokokanfo sef.
Big for nothing title.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Plotting To Impeach Me — Wike / Fulani Herdsmen Kill DELSU Staff And A Farmer / TB Joshua Foretold Bayero University Bomb Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.