Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,882 members, 7,828,137 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri (24022 Views)

Urhobo Has No Land For Cattle Colony – Omo-agege / Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu / Benue Leaders To Buhari - No Land For Cattle Colonies In Our State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by stephanie11: 12:19pm On Mar 01, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has weighed in on President Muhammadu's recent rejection of the Peace Corps bill.

President Buhari on Tuesday rejected the Peace Corps bill citing security challenges and lack of funds. Reacting to the development, Omokri, took to his Twitter page to question the president's reason of mentioning funds as a hindrance to the passage of the bill.

He wrote;

"The same President Buhari that wants Nigeria to use public funds to build cattle colonies for his Fulani kinsmen is the same President Buhari who rejected the Peace Corp Bill because he says there's no money. There‘s money for cattle colony, but no money for peace. Well done sir!".

https://politicsngr.com/no-money-peace-corps-cattle-colony-reno-omokri-fires-buhari/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by KahlDrogo(m): 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Dearest jew brother Reno, thank you for this wonderful shît you just shat. We are on our way to lick your anus clean.

It does not matter if the rejection was earlier supported by us since we understood it would have amounted to duplicating the duties of civil defence, and police. As long as you criticise the dullard, we your loyal flat headed Jewish brethrens will lick your anus clean.

Shalom dear Reno. Now you can shift your tail to the left Sir. grin

100 Likes 12 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Fistop: 12:25pm On Mar 01, 2018
Na wa oooo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by vcente(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2018
abeg, how person go take migrate to BotSwana. this country don tire me.

I hear say that the only problem they have is
women.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 01, 2018
Whats wrong in building cattle colonies? After all, its a legitimate business and the government equally builds markets for traders. Cattle colonies are of vital importance to the security of the country, peace corps can wait. As we speak right now, cattle colonies are being built across at least 12 northern states. If you have a problem with that go and tell the government about how the land belongs to your father

38 Likes 8 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by kokosin: 12:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
GoroTango:
Whats wrong in building cattle colonies? After all, its a legitimate business and the government equally builds markets for traders. Cattle colonies are of vital importance to the security of the country, peace corps can wait
u are right my broda....let all the Fulani governors use their state fund and build the ranch for them.cattle business is a personal business and not state business.....Sambisa is big enough and d grass there is the greenest(if any word like dat) cos I heard Audi Ogbeh imported it from Brazil.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 01, 2018
kokosin:

u are right my broda....let all the Fulani governors use their state fund and build the ranch for them.cattle business is a personal business and not state business.....Sambisa is big enough and d grass there is the greenest(if any word like dat) cos I heard Audi Ogbeh imported it from Brazil.
I didnt hear you say trading is personal business when the government built market stalls for traders. Why the double standard?

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by NwaAmaikpe: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
shocked

No money for Peace corps,
But there's money for Yusuf Buhari to buy powerbike.

No money for peace corps but there's money to send Yusuf Buhari to Germany.

66 Likes 9 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by tayour917i(m): 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
peace corp can wait nah
Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 01, 2018
Pls can anyone tell me what the job description of this Peace Corps is?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by FarahAideed: 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
GoroTango:
Whats wrong in building cattle colonies? After all, its a legitimate business and the government equally builds markets for traders. Cattle colonies are of vital importance to the security of the country, peace corps can wait

Nobody is accepting any useless cattle colony, you plan has failed by Gods name ..Go to Falgore and Sambisa Forest jare

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by TrendedNG(f): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
Trended! is one of Africa's Most Trusted Source of Pop Culture. ❤️ Visit now us now for latest new and entertainment in Nigeria! - http://www.trended.com.ng

1 Like

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by sirusX(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2018
KahlDrogo:
Dearest jew brother Reno, thank you for this wonderful shît you just shat. We are on our way to lick your anus clean.

It does not matter if the rejection was earlier supported by us since we understood it would have amounted to duplicating the duties of civil defence, and police. As long as you criticise the dullard, we your loyal flat headed Jewish brethrens will lick your anus clean.

Shalom dear Reno. Now you can shift your tail to the left Sir. grin
shocked

1 Like

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by kingthreat(m): 1:42pm On Mar 01, 2018
Someone tell this retarrd that PDP will never rule Nigeria again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by cyril10(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
tayour917i:
peace corp can wait nah

People are fainting as a result of that.

2 Likes

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by tommykiwi(m): 1:44pm On Mar 01, 2018
True talk BROS!

3 Likes

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by visijo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
I ti re for this recession

1 Like

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by visijo(m): 1:45pm On Mar 01, 2018
I tire for this recession

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by cyril10(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
kingthreat:

Says the king maker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by usba: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
Yes don't omockery know that one stimulates economic activities and the other drains government purse

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by emeka2847: 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
I hate unnecessary sensationalism and divisiveness. Doesn't Govt spend on crop farming, industries and even Nollywood?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by MetroBaba1(m): 1:46pm On Mar 01, 2018
kingthreat:

What Actually Brought PDP Into This Issue? Are Some Person's This Senseless?

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Tos87(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2018
Buhari is a colossal chaos monger void of peace.

Quote me and relocate with IGP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by free2ryhme: 1:48pm On Mar 01, 2018
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

Former Presidential aide, Reno Omokri has weighed in on President Muhammadu's recent rejection of the Peace Corps bill.

President Buhari on Tuesday rejected the Peace Corps bill citing security challenges and lack of funds. Reacting to the development, Omokri, took to his Twitter page to question the president's reason of mentioning funds as a hindrance to the passage of the bill.

He wrote;

"The same President Buhari that wants Nigeria to use public funds to build cattle colonies for his Fulani kinsmen is the same President Buhari who rejected the Peace Corp Bill because he says there's no money. There‘s money for cattle colony, but no money for peace. Well done sir!".

https://politicsngr.com/no-money-peace-corps-cattle-colony-reno-omokri-fires-buhari/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Destinychild263(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
leahevan0:

Totally trusted & Guaranteed cause no chance of loosen...view details,WhatsApp/call
scam alert
Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by bonna4u(m): 1:49pm On Mar 01, 2018
Why are some people just stupid. If you must criticize use your head and not anus Reno O. That said, Buhari is still a dullard and must return to Daura.

1 Like

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by kurt09(m): 1:50pm On Mar 01, 2018
Poppycock! Our recurrent expenditure is over bloated. Sai Baba is right. No money for another security outfit.
stephanie11:
@POLITICSNGR

He wrote;

Poppycock! Our recurrent expenditure is over bloated. Sai Baba is right. No money for another security outfit.

3 Likes

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by lilyheaven: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
But the federal government won't be paying any money for colony,
But salaries will be paid to employees of peace corps,
Besides, of what use is peace corps, when other agencies' are not well equipped

3 Likes

Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by Xinzu: 1:51pm On Mar 01, 2018
I support him but I think he's been talking too much lately. They should bring back Deji Adeyanju or that other guy who writes epistles.
Re: No Money For Peace Corps But There Is For Cattle Colony - Reno Omokri by KingLaka: 1:53pm On Mar 01, 2018
GoroTango:

Your head is obviously paining you. Cattle rearers are not traders. Who builds poultries for bird rearers?

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo Orders 72-hour Joint Operation To Clear Apapa Traffic Gridlock / Obaseki Favoured As 2,229 Delegates Elect Edo PDP Candidate / Rochas Okorocha Celebrates Valentine's Day With His Wife, Nkechi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.