Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,749 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:24 AM

Seek PERFECTION Instead Of ATTENTION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seek PERFECTION Instead Of ATTENTION (152 Views)

Mad Man Becomes Center Of Attention As He Passionately Preaches The Gospel / Your Attitude To Sin Determines Your Salvation/Perfection, Not Activities / Testimony Of How A Herbalist Who Tried To Kill Me Died Instead Of Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seek PERFECTION Instead Of ATTENTION by seiyefajohn(m): 9:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Seek PERFECTION instead of ATTENTION:

Forget the crowd and do that your small unique thing confidently and consistently. Today you are quietly grinding, your silence may not have attracted any form of ovation yet. My word for you this moment is, keep at it and never give up. Take it from me, it is better to fail than to give up on your dreams.

Hear me clearly, your purpose is not designed to be fulfilled by the crowd, the responsibility is solely yours. So, let their laughs rise to the cloud, all you need to do is to keep your eyes on the purpose ball and not on them. Let them keep seeking attention, your aim is perfection.

One day you shall leave them behind in the plain of confusion and leap to the sphere celebration.

I am n.Seiyefa John✍️ (and i say thank you for reading) Do well to follow my page on Facebook 'Ideal Skills & Talents Solutions, i have an 11k persons community there. Join us, let's profess God's graciousness together for the rest of our lives.

@ists_agency

Our film link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubfz6elnFDg

(1) (Reply)

Saved By Faith And Grace. Jesus Did It All For You. He Loves You / Prayer Exercise For Today 6th August, 2022 / Keep Trusting God; He Will Intervene

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.