Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

3 Months Digital Marketing Training In Nigeria With Ajayi Adebayo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3 Months Digital Marketing Training In Nigeria With Ajayi Adebayo (198 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? / 16 Businesses To Start In Nigeria With N50,000 Or Less (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Months Digital Marketing Training In Nigeria With Ajayi Adebayo by Adislove: 9:46am On Aug 01, 2022
YOU SHOULD KNOW WHO I AM

Ajayi Adebayo is a "Passionate Netpreneur", Full-stack Web Developer, Digital Marketer, Online Business Coach, and Trainer.

I have a master’s degree in Computer Science and I studied Digital Marketing in India. I also studied MCSE, CCNA, and CCIE all in India. I have trained and empowered over 3,000 youths in the area of Web Development, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Freelancing, Affiliate Marketing, and Online Business in general.

I founded my Tech/ICT, Webbiit Technologies, 8 years ago: 2013 – a technology innovation and media agency that has created and successfully launched several software products in Nigeria. I went ahead to start my Media Agency "Webbiit Media" in 2018 after recording so much success and financial shift through Digital Marketing: we now also produce Nollywood movies.

I have been involved in hundreds of projects both locally and internationally as a Freelancer and full-time Web Consultant consulting for medium and small business owners, high net worth corporations including the governments of Nigeria. My workshops, seminars, and Bootcamp have made so many youths and today they can tell their success stories.

You too can have a success story to tell... You can be trained to become a successful netpreneur just like me and several others who have trod this path..

Register for our 3 months advanced web design and digital marketing training. Use the link below to begin your journey of success today:

http://digitalmarketingtrainingagency.com/

For more details, you can also connect with me one on one. Chat me via WhatsApp: +2349165480835, +2347067116962.

ONLY FEW SLOTS LEFT!!!

Re: 3 Months Digital Marketing Training In Nigeria With Ajayi Adebayo by KellyIria7(m): 10:12am On Aug 01, 2022
A LITTLE KNOWLEDGE IS A DANGEROUS THING - ALEXANDER POPE

Please, YOU will never regret when you learn with MR. AJAYI ADEBAYO - No 1 African Online Business Coach. He will tell you ALL THE TIPS-AND-TRICKS. Yes, ALL please!

Please, DM him on WhatsApp NOW
Re: 3 Months Digital Marketing Training In Nigeria With Ajayi Adebayo by YerinYoh: 11:50am On Aug 01, 2022
From just a brief encounter with your youtube channel, I have acquired so much knowledge that I have put into practice and earned so much.
May God continue to bless you for all you do

(1) (Reply)

5 Steps To Improve E-learning Compliance Training / !!!please !!;outsource Your Content Writing Jobs To Me!!!!! / Best Loan Apps In Nigeria (Get loans in 5 minutes)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.