Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? (406 Views)

Blackrock To Buy Adebayo Ogunlesi’s Global Infrastructure Partners For $12.5B / Mentorship Program With Ajayi Adebayo / UBA Appoints Angela Adebayo, Abdulqadir Jeli Bello, Isaac Fasola To Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? by Adislove: 12:01pm On Jul 18, 2022
DO YOU WANT TO LEARN THE DIRTY TRICKS THE BIG INTERNET GURUS PLAY TO MAKE MONEY ONLINE LIKE WILD FIRE?...

We have been in the South South, we have been in the Southwest, NOW we are coming to the Capital!!!

ABUJA ARE YOU READY?

My name is Ajayi Adebayo and you have to pay attention right now because I want to show you how you can consistently get more customers to buy from you and beg you to collect their money!!!

NOTE:
This training is not for you, if you are already making 1 Million naira and above monthly.

Only for those who make less than 1m naira monthly.

This training is not for you if you are a total newbie in the internet making money space.

And this training is not for you if you don't understand the concept of Web Hosting and Sales Page.

---------------------------------------------

10 PEOPLE WILL BE WITH ME LIVE IN ABUJA

I will hold you by the hand, show you all my secrets of printing money online...

I will show you everything I know about Marketing and Sales Online...

I will show you the easiest way build a list of loyal buyers that will keep begging you to collect their money...

If you have nothing to sell, I will tell you a secret NICHE to sell where no one is actually exploiting now...

I will show you the dirty games the big internet gurus play to make money online like wild fire...

I will show you what to start selling right away and get your WhatsApp flooded with buyers.

I will show you how I made men:

# Kona just bought a house in Lekki with legit money, 
# Kindness has one of the biggest mansion in Benin City living an exotic life, 
# Bernard is in UK making waves, 
# Gerald Umeh of Online Hustle TV makes nothing less than 15m monthly online...

All these are people I personally made. The list is endless and these few are people who have beaten my records, richer than I am.

Now tell me the reason why you miss such an opportunity... undecided

A lot of people have been following me for years now but they are still broke, bittered and battered...

Now again, I have to make 10 Millionaires...

What that means is that if you don't take action now, you will be left out and you may never hear me talk about this or see it again.

---------------------------------------------

This is an encounter with destiny, you need this more than your pastor laying hands on your head, or a native doctor telling you to kill goats.... I want to make more men and you are the next in line.

Date: JULY 27TH to 29TH, 2022
TIME: 10AM
VENUE: Only disclosed to those who have paid.

FEE: N100, 000 For Nigerians 

To register for this program, chat me via WhatsApp +234 706 711 6962

ACCOMODATION WILL BE PROVIDED FOR THOSE COMING FROM FAR DISTANCES.

International students will pay $190.

For those paying with MOMO you can convert to your currency.

⚠️ Payment must be made on or before 24th of July so we can make neccessary plans for you

Don't forget, its just for 10 persons only and right now over 30,000 persons will get to see this message.

So act now‼️‼️

All those coming from outside Nigeria who need any help or letter should please contact me on time to ensure you have a hitch free travel.

To join and get started with this, send me a message via WhatsApp +234 706 711 6962 and stand a chance to be among the lucky 10!!

https://youtube.com/channel/UCkrRWPwpAR9hYE03WZiTuaA

Re: One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? by Miracle1350: 12:27pm On Jul 18, 2022
Benin, Lagos was a succcess And now Abuja will be a Bomb All thanks to Mr bayo for his Impacts To the young Nigeria youth
Re: One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? by KellyIria7(m): 3:22pm On Jul 18, 2022
Today is Nelson Mandela Day. This is one of his most inspired quotes - Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the your world.

Get educated with tech skills with face-to-face opportunity with No. 1 African Online Business Coach - Mr. Ajayi Adebayo.

Pls, don't miss this opportunity!

Re: One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? by KellyIria7(m): 10:20am On Jul 24, 2022
NO LEARNING, NO SURVIVAL - DR. W. EDWARDS DEMING

Learn with No 1 African Online Business Coach - 3 DAYS TO GO

DM NOW
https:///2347067116962

#webbiit #learning #onlinebusiness
Re: One On One With Ajayi Adebayo: Abuja Are You Ready For What's Coming To You ??? by KellyIria7(m): 10:21am On Jul 24, 2022

(1) (Reply)

Work With Us. Earn Up To N400,000 Monthly. Videos, Lecture & Refreshments. Free! / Learn About Blockchain / How To Withdraw From Paypal At Black Market Rate?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.