Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Something Huge Is Coming To Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Something Huge Is Coming To Nigeria (299 Views)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / The Huge Python Benin Youths Killed Today After It Was Sighted In Edo (Photos) / Huge Python Killed In Otukpo Market, To Be Sold For N15,000 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Something Huge Is Coming To Nigeria by Escamenu: 10:02am On Aug 01, 2022
Just in a time when things are getting tougher and tougher, something amazing is about to drop in Nigeria.

All the foodies in Lagos, you'll love this.

I mean if you like eating, this is good news to you! Unlike anything you've seen...

Guess what it is....��

Obviously not what you're thinking about.

It's not a new restaurant, it's not an African kitchen and the likes...lol

Only time will reveal what it is.

Just follow this thread, I'll give updates regularly.

Every youth in the house and even young parents, this is something you're going to love! No mincing words
Re: Something Huge Is Coming To Nigeria by meekyrozzay: 11:41am On Aug 01, 2022
I just cannot wait for this to drop, I want to get cashback after every order.
Re: Something Huge Is Coming To Nigeria by Escamenu: 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2022
We're still on this. It's about to drop....keep tabs on

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Car Prices. 2022 Models / 5000 Nanafied Abia Youths Empowerment Scheme - Enyinnavictorblog / Learn 6-2-5-1-4 Chord Progressions Piano Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.