Stats: 3,161,628 members, 7,847,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:43 PM

Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter (4252 Views)

Mynd44 Attacks Peter Obi For Attending Anambra1Son's Wedding / I Have Reached My Limit, People Poorly Behaved In This Place- Seun On Twitter / Atiku's Supporter Attacks Seun Osewa On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Vote4ObiDatti: 12:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:
What I don't understand, is the current ownership structure of this forum.

I'm also worried for Seun, why should an employee have so much disrespect and disregard for his boss?

It's mind boggling and the CEO on nairaland needs to act fadt for his own good o

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
Seun is the founder but mynd4 has a very large stake or something like co founder.

The person Mynd replied is not the Seun who founded Nairaland... That's someone else

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by chuksanambra: 1:06pm On Aug 01, 2022
Vote4ObiDatti:

I'm also worried for Seun, why should an employee have so much disrespect and disregard for his boss?

It's mind boggling and the CEO on nairaland needs to act fadt for his own good o

Seun Osewa owns Nairaland not Seun Onigbinde.

You stupid ipob fools supporting Obi should not taint his campaign with your stupidity.

Seun, Mynd44, shut down this thread.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Mercury12(m): 1:22pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Tinubu bought Nairaland in 2009 and retained Seun as ceremonial head in disguise. Some of the so called supermods are his stooges placed to keep his investment moving in the right direction.

These guys report to their paymaster and not really Seun so there is this friction in the administrative heirarchy.

Hmm
If this statement isn't true do you know you can be prosecuted?
Just saying undecided

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Richy986: 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2022
You didn’t vote for Buhari and he won two terms. Tinubu will win and we will be here to celebrate his presidency.
Totilopussylick:
Under no circumstances will "bat" becomes the next president of Nigeria tongue.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by NwaMamaIwota(f): 1:41pm On Aug 01, 2022
Ajay7411:

The person Mynd replied is not the Seun who founded Nairaland... That's someone else
hmmm
Seun dey 2?
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Acidosis(m): 2:52pm On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

This 1985 picture is what you are using?
Shame grin

They're using a 1985 photo to campaign for a man who wants to lead the nation in 2023. grin

Shameless bats

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
hmmm
Seun dey 2?

The person Mynd replied to is verified, the Seun who founded Nairaland isn't... This is the last reply I'm giving to you.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by ambale(m): 3:56pm On Aug 01, 2022
Salewa97:
Vote for Jagaban. The visionary man that will lead Nigeria to the promise land just like Moses led the people of Israel to the promise land. Vote Asiwaju tinubu for Nigerian prosperity. Don't be intimidated by anyone. Don't be afraid of them insulting you. You can take there insult as a sacrifice for a better Nigeria.

Hope '23'.

The hope buhari no fit give you, na BATman wan come give am abi??

I need serious explanation from you
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by chuksanambra: 5:13pm On Aug 01, 2022
NwaMamaIwota:
hmmm
Seun dey 2?

See the daft pigs attacking Seun. This fool thinks Seun is a title.
All these stupid Igbos who have ever left Alaigbo sef.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by emmaodet: 5:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Tinubu bought Nairaland in 2009 and retained Seun as ceremonial head in disguise. Some of the so called supermods are his stooges placed to keep his investment moving in the right direction.

These guys report to their paymaster and not really Seun so there is this friction in the administrative heirarchy.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by NwaMamaIwota(f): 5:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
chuksanambra:

See the daft pigs attacking Seun. This fool thinks Seun is a title.
All these stupid Igbos who have ever left Alaigbo sef.
who's this?
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by IJOBA11: 5:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
PresidObi:

This 1985 picture is what you are using?
SEE AS IGBO TAKE BURN EL-CHAPO LIPS FINISH
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Arysexy(m): 5:42pm On Aug 01, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Mndd has never hiden his disden for Igbos since 2011 I know him on this forum even before he became a mod. He is a hyper bigoted mod on the forefront of promoting his ethnic agenda without recourse.

It's very obvious to the blind

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Spy360(m): 5:45pm On Aug 01, 2022
Chinkoalhaji34:
Asiwaju Jagaban is our next president in Nigeria whether the haters love or like it.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Arysexy:

It's very obvious to the blind
I will say it to his face anyday, mnd44 is a bigott. He can ban himself for 1000yrs.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Kingzeez10: 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
See how ipob fools are terrorizing the thread because of fake news. That is seun onigbinde and not seun of nairaland. I used to ask myself how one man from Finland can be directing all igbos and they're blindly following his orders.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Bayyajidda(m): 9:25pm On Aug 01, 2022
Mynd44:
Okay……

And?

And you should be ashamed.
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by OkoYibo: 4:18pm On Aug 03, 2022
Evaloyal2J:
Mndd has never hiden his disden for Igbos since 2011 I know him on this forum even before he became a mod. He is a hyper bigoted mod on the forefront of promoting his ethnic agenda without recourse.

You are crying marginalisation on Nairaland too. grin
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Evaloyal2J(f): 5:08pm On Aug 03, 2022
OkoYibo:

You are crying marginalisation on Nairaland too. grin
go and eat your agbado and cassava,

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by NLPoliceWoman: 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2022
VeryWickedGoat:

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 8
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by NLPoliceWoman: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
RTR
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by NLPoliceWoman: 8:18pm On Aug 04, 2022
DrAkpamudehe:
Mynd44 will soon be dismissed for insurbordination. I am on his file now
Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise.
Rule 20

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Michelle70(m): 8:24pm On Aug 04, 2022
IMPACT05:

What you are trying to tell us is that you attacked your employer on Twitter without getting fired/sacked in his forum.

Mynd44 you get mind o.
if to say na another person now...

Richmond500 and helinues deh suffer ban till next year
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by obaaderemi: 8:31pm On Aug 04, 2022
How did mynd44 attack seun? SeunOsewa replied to seun onigbinde. Both seun and mynd44 were replying to a Seun Onigbinde.

Na wah o.
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 04, 2022
Mynd44:
Okay……

And?

Bro, Ignore. You're a mod here and that means you're no longer a human being who can have opinions and stand up for his convictions or affiliations?

Most Nigerians, wherever they congregate, are nothing but a glorified lynch mob full of frustrated and hateful sadists.
Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2022
Evaloyal2J:

Joblessness. They don't like you Igbos on Nairaland? Aren't you guys the most spectacularly talented folks in the world?

What do you need Nairaland for? Simply create a blog better than Nairaland and move the Igbo population online to that e-location .

Problem solved.

Re: Tinubu: Mynd44 Attacks Seun On Twitter by aimmoney9: 8:41pm On Aug 04, 2022
Salewa97:
May god continue to bless Tinubu. BAT/SHET23 is still a goal.
You mean BATSHIT..... grin grin grin grin

Two Funny Tweet From An Igbo And A Yoruba Twitterian / Fg Declares Prayers Tomorrow At Noon / Why Are Yorubas Not Rescuing Their People From The North