Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,596 members, 7,823,590 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:06 PM

Glo Ultimated - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Glo Ultimated (238 Views)

Glo Blocks Youtube, Google Play Store, Along With Twitter / Court In Ghana Has Seized Properties Belonging To Glo Mobile / Man Climbs Glo Mast In Kebbi, Says He Won't Come Down Until Buhari Steps Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Glo Ultimated by Chibuike25(m): 10:19am On Aug 01, 2022
Get your value and thank me later
I have been using Glo Unlimited all this while and I'm not doing subscription anymore ☺️�, i can download anything i want. The feedback i got from this hack was great and amazing�
If you know you're okay with subscribing or you're a big man and woman, then don't bother sending DM�
Am only here for those that need it. Send me DM with your payment.
Just 2k for first 20 person, i just want to help. follow the link https:///qr5fwj
Re: Glo Ultimated by IgweBUIKE1(m): 10:23am On Aug 01, 2022
Tweak wey we de manage, you go use your publicity show of badt guy take block am
Re: Glo Ultimated by googlepikins: 10:43am On Aug 01, 2022
IgweBUIKE1:
Tweak wey we de manage, you go use your publicity show of badt guy take block am

Same person,.

Na you open thread Na you dey reply yourself.

E be like Sey you chop Tinubu jollof rice this morning

Re: Glo Ultimated by June15(m): 10:52am On Aug 01, 2022
googlepikins:

Same person,.

Na you open thread Na you dey reply yourself.

E be like Sey you chop Tinubu jollof rice this morning
Lol you bad
Re: Glo Ultimated by MadamExcellency: 11:01am On Aug 01, 2022
Chibuike25:
Get your value and thank me later
I have been using Glo Unlimited all this while and I'm not doing subscription anymore ☺️�, i can download anything i want. The feedback i got from this hack was great and amazing�
If you know you're okay with subscribing or you're a big man and woman, then don't bother sending DM�
Am only here for those that need it. Send me DM with your payment.
Just 2k for first 20 person, i just want to help. follow the link https:///qr5fwj

You should be arrested for bringing this to a public forum. This is economic sabotage.

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Vs Lagos: Which State Should Be More Developed? / When Will Inec Relesse Pvc / 2023: Don’t Blackmail Emeka Ihedioha With Peter Obi’s Candidature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.