Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,254 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? (1087 Views)

What Programming Languages Do You Know? / What Programming Language Is Used In Creating Viruses? / What's Programming Lauguage Do You Think Is Best To Start With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 10:28am On Aug 01, 2022
Pls I need ans

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Jay5mie: 10:39am On Aug 01, 2022
Python
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by etoluw: 1:32pm On Aug 01, 2022
looks like C/C++
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 1:39pm On Aug 01, 2022
Jay5mie:
Python
this is not python

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 1:40pm On Aug 01, 2022
etoluw:
looks like C/C++
I think so as well, c++ and java has almost the same syntax
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Xedmark: 1:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
Normally when running python script the use of "sudo" syntax is particular to python.
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Nobody: 1:49pm On Aug 01, 2022
sad
First line is a command
Second is possibly C

This is just a random movie
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Xedmark:
Normally when running python script the use of "sudo" syntax is particular to python.
what about the "println" sub routine call, it think it is used by c and java languages
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2022
Nurudeen06:
sad
First line is a command
Second is possibly C

This is just a random movie
yes bro, I saw the code in action movie I watched this morning.
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Runningwater(m): 2:23pm On Aug 01, 2022
NDSMELODY:
Pls I need ans

I don't think the language used would matter but it could be java, Golang, c++, and others too. After all, any coding language could produce the result shown on the image you uploaded. It could just be printing a string on a new line. That's all

As for the sudo commands, it's a Linux command so that means the user is coding on a Linux OS.

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 2:30pm On Aug 01, 2022
Runningwater:

I don't think the language used would matter but it could be java, Golang, c++, and others too. After all, any coding language could produce the result shown on the image you uploaded. It could just be printing a string on a new line. That's all

As for the sudo commands, it's a Linux command so that means the user is coding on a Linux OS.
thanks sir

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by airsaylongcome: 2:37pm On Aug 01, 2022
Xedmark:

sudo is indicative of Python? really? And the other day you were running your mouth throwing invectives at me about how superior you are in computing. And you don’t know that sudo is a Linux command that gives admin rights? So if I’m running a bash script that needs sudo rights you’d call my bash script Python? Omo! We dey meet for these NL streets sha. E say sudo na Python syntax

3 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Xedmark: 3:04pm On Aug 01, 2022
Dead end!!! When you say command line, it's really complex cos at the end whatever you type as a command is still a syntax. Now, when running commands for any script on Linux or other terminals, sudo has been used to execute certain task...Now, having personally used the syntax "command" to run python script myself, I have based the guess on my experience. It is impossible for anyone to tell the proggramm written or the language used from what the OP posted. The sudo is literally used to run script. I have run python script many times using this command. Anyone who's always pained by my knowledge should not know lagoon is still in Lagos.
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by airsaylongcome: 3:31pm On Aug 01, 2022
Xedmark:

...Now, when running commands for any script on Linux or other terminals, sudo has been used to execute certain task...Now, having personally used the syntax "command" to run python script myself, I have based the guess on my experience. It is impossible for anyone to tell the proggramm written or the language used from what the OP posted. The sudo is literally used to run script. I have run python script many times using this command. Anyone who's always pained by my knowledge should not know lagoon is still in Lagos.

Listen bro. Chill. No one is in a competition over who knows what more. Your last direct comment at me saying

"Even if surgeries were performed on that rotten brain of yours, you won't still be able to comprehend my point."

is very indicative of your demeanor and exposure. My first experience with Linux was in 2003, so I dare say I have considerable experience with the OS.

Your assertion that "when running commands for any script on Linux or other terminals, sudo has been used to execute certain task" heavily exposes your lack of proper knowledge of sudo. Windows Server or Desktop has a terminal and falls under "other terminals". And NO way is sudo used in Windows terminal. It can be used in WSL terminals but NOT in Windows terminal. But hey, what would a "rotten brain" know? For you it's all about "combat", "bragging" and "aggression". Chill and admit that while you know a lot, there are sti things you don't know. And there's absolutely NO SHAME in saying that. I don't know Python. I don't know CSS or even Javascript even though I have considerable IT/Tech experience. So I would never make sweeping statements about those. Just to re-emphasize, sudo is a Linux command that gives superuser rights. It is NOT a Python command.

PS: Don't be afraid to quote me when you want to take on my points. Only cowards do that. Peace out

6 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by qtguru(m): 3:36pm On Aug 01, 2022
Android related cuz adb is what connects to an Android Phone and execute the shell, are you trying to flash an Android Phone ?

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by airsaylongcome: 3:43pm On Aug 01, 2022
qtguru:
Android related cuz adb is what connects to an Android Phone and execute the shell, are you trying to flash an Android Phone ?

Screen grab from a movie.

Someone on the thread said the "sudo" there is from Python grin
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
Looks like a fancy command line... Maybe something like Wrap

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Fourpockets: 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2022
NDSMELODY:
Pls I need ans

Println ?? It's java
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Xedmark: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2022
airsaylongcome:

Listen bro. Chill. No one is in a competition over who knows what more. Your last direct comment at me saying

"Even if surgeries were performed on that rotten brain of yours, you won't still be able to comprehend my point."

is very indicative of your demeanor and exposure. My first experience with Linux was in 2003, so I dare say I have considerable experience with the OS.

Your assertion that "when running commands for any script on Linux or other terminals, sudo has been used to execute certain task" heavily exposes your lack of proper knowledge of sudo. Windows Server or Desktop has a terminal and falls under "other terminals". And NO way is sudo used in Windows terminal. It can be used in WSL terminals but NOT in Windows terminal. But hey, what would a "rotten brain" know? For you it's all about "combat", "bragging" and "aggression". Chill and admit that while you know a lot, there are sti things you don't know. And there's absolutely NO SHAME in saying that. I don't know Python. I don't know CSS or even Javascript even though I have considerable IT/Tech experience. So I would never make sweeping statements about those. Just to re-emphasize, sudo is a Linux command that gives superuser rights. It is NOT a Python command.

PS: Don't be afraid to quote me when you want to take on my points. Only cowards do that. Peace out
Give me one reason why I shoud be afraid of you? The point is you're not worthy. As usual the google man showed himself but when will you learn? Even animals turned pets are tamed and trained and they learn. So are they better than you're? Go back to google and search, if msfconsole can be installed on windows and if they can, which terminal is used and what are the commands? I wish you well. Trashing things with you is like throwing ones pearl to the swine!!
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Trailblazer2: 6:44pm On Aug 01, 2022
NDSMELODY:
Pls I need ans

The println suggests it could be Java.
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:15pm On Aug 01, 2022
Trailblazer2:

i think it's java as well or c language
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:16pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fourpockets:

Println ?? It's java
I think so as well
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:17pm On Aug 01, 2022
Trailblazer2:

I am confused it is java, java uses sub routine call System.out.println();
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by NDSMELODY(m): 7:18pm On Aug 01, 2022
Fourpockets:

Println ?? It's java
java uses sub routine call System.out.println (); so I don't think it is java PL
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by qtguru(m): 8:19pm On Aug 01, 2022
I think this is a tool from Kali but adb is Android definitely, I did a google search for it.
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by bularuz(m): 5:41am On Aug 02, 2022
Xedmark:

Sudo is a Linux command
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by airsaylongcome: 7:18am On Aug 02, 2022
bularuz:

Sudo is a Linux command

Expect that “all-knowing” moniker to hurl insults at you. Loads of demeaning condescending ones about how lowly your computing knowledge is and how unworthy you are to point out their flaws in spite of their claims super knowledge. Shared the below screenshot with them and they went on mouthing of about dem being pearls and them engaging me would be like throwing pearls at swines. Do not engage

2 Likes

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by ABUPHARM(m): 5:30pm On Aug 02, 2022
Xedmark:
Haha sudo is a Linux command bobo yi. Don't be to hasty to say things you have no idea about. Peace out.

Modified.

Now I see you have been tutored up there, no hard feeling bro

1 Like

Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by calypah(m): 11:56pm On Aug 02, 2022
Java I think
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Xedmark: 12:39am On Aug 03, 2022
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by Xedmark: 12:53am On Aug 03, 2022
ABUPHARM:

Haha sudo is a Linux command bobo yi. Don't be to hasty to say things you have no idea about. Peace out.

Modified.

Now I see you have been tutored up there, no hard feeling bro

Lols..... Tutored up there
Omo....Nairalanders have killed me oo but how do we school this generation!! Isn't there a difference between something is particular to a programming language and something being a syntax of programming language. To the "tutored up up" gang!! Exactly why I need to go back to teaching jamb and A' level classes that will be my own quota to help this generation.
Re: What Programming Language Is This Pls ?? by truthCoder: 8:20pm On Aug 10, 2022
sudo is a unix command that grants higher priviledges and used on unix platforms. Mac OS and Linux are both unix.

sudo adb-s calls the Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and allows communication with an android device.
[adb -s <deviceName> <command> (redirect command to specific device)]

println is a method in java.

Long and short...The 'hacker' is trying to send an SMS from/to using the Android Device.

The command is not complete though as many parameters are still missing and why is println being used with set?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Multimedia (mms) / Linking Php With Microsoft Sql Server / Help : Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.