Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,950 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

The Hidden Secrets Your Pastor Wouldn't Tell You.. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Hidden Secrets Your Pastor Wouldn't Tell You.. (380 Views)

'9 Diseases Your Pastor Lies To You About' - Aroms Aigbehi / Apart From Your Pastor, Who Is Your Favorite Pastor/Tele Evangelist? / Praying Through The God Of Your Pastor/general Overseer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Hidden Secrets Your Pastor Wouldn't Tell You.. by Applegirl22: 10:29am On Aug 01, 2022
The Hidden Secrets Your Pastor Wouldn't Tell You..

There are more Christians in Palestine than Israel. Their vernacular is Arabic.

There are more Israelis who are Muslims than those who are Christians.

The population of Palestine is 12 million. 7 percent [approximately 840,000 of them] are Christians.

In contrast, Israel population is 8.5million. Only 2 percent of Israelis, [approximately 171,000] are Christians while 17.5 percent of Israelis, [approximately 1.5m], are Muslims.

Now let me further break it down. Most of the 840,000 Palestinian Christians speak Arabic as their vernacular. Most don't speak or understand English.

That is a 2019 #demographics_by_religion section

Their Holy Bible is written in Arabic language.

In the Arabic Bible, God is called Allah. That is how God is called in Arabic language. Same way the Yoruba Bible calls God "Olorun."

If they want to say "God is great", they also say "Allah Akbar."

If they want to say "Praise to God" they say "Alhamdulillah."

Their preachers preach to them every Sunday in their churches in their vernacular, which is Arabic. Just like the Catholic Pope preaches in Latin. Sunday services in many parts of Egypt too are conducted in Arabic because that is their native language.

Don't let the fear mongers continue to spread fear and sow discord among us.

Those saddled with the task of uniting us have become instruments of division.

Arabic is not Islam and Islam is not Arabic. One is a language, the other is a religion.

Arabic is a language like English, like French, like German, like Spanish, like Hindi, like Yoruba, Hausa and Ibo. It is not a religion.

So if you like another man's English language and claim to hate another man's Arabic language because most Muslims speak Arabic, my friend, you are simply a slave of accidental civilization.

The truth has already come to us. If you can look past the deceit that Christianity Fed you you will find peace in the truth. It's not easy. When I discovered the truth I was heartbroken. I thought I lost Jesus. But when I found Islam I realised I never lost Jesus. I know him even better now.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between This Two Sections Of The Bible? / Why Did It Take 2,000 Years For Jesus' Story To Reach West Africa? / 2023: Accurate Prophecy For 2023 Election (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.