Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,158 members, 7,835,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

The News Of His Glory - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The News Of His Glory (173 Views)

Disregard Any News Of Succession Battle In SCOAN / Does God Share His Glory? / T. B Joshua At 55: The Story Behind His Glory Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The News Of His Glory by jonatoye(m): 10:35am On Aug 01, 2022
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 
Happy New Month

Focus: The News of His Glory

WORD FOR TODAY
When the glory of the Lord is revealed in the life of a man, it will be made known to all men. No man is committed and faithful in serving God that will not bear His glory!!!
Scriptural Reference
"So you shall tell my father of all my glory in Egypt, and of all that you have seen; and you shall hurry and bring my father down here." (Genesis 45:13 NKJV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Joseph who was a slave in Egypt became a prime minister; the second in command to Pharaoh. At a point, there was a declaration of his death to his father; who mourned him and accepted the fact that he had died. However, those who brought the news of his death were the people who declared the news of his glory.

It does not matter what people have said or are saying about your life based on what your experience has been over time; if you remain in the will of God and wait on Him; His glory will be revealed in your life and all men will see it (Isaiah 40:5). Those who saw your misery will also witness the glory of God in your life to validate your testimony.

As you proceed in destiny be mindful of the fact that it pays to serve Jesus. An expected end of the great glory that money cannot buy awaits all men who serve God with great commitment and faithfulness. You can only be assured of bearing the glory of God if you remain in His divine plan and purpose for your life.

+ Do you abide in the will of God?

Lord! Let my life be patterned according to your plans and purpose in Jesus' name. Amen.

Emphasis:
Irrespective of your experience, the Glory of the Lord will be revealed in your life if your life is patterned according to His plans and purpose!!!

Have a Glorious Month Ahead!!!
Re: The News Of His Glory by Elevation(m): 11:07am On Aug 01, 2022
Thank you for this special gift on the 1st of August 2022. God bless you and yours on every side in Jesus name, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Exercise For Today 3rd August, 2022 / 10 Top Lessons From The Book The Alchemist / Until Now (24-08-2022)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.