Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Prayer Exercise For Today - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Exercise For Today (202 Views)

Prayer Exercise For Today / Is Fasting Without Prayer A Meaningless Exercise? / The Word For Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Exercise For Today by Sunreb(m): 11:19am On Aug 01, 2022
PRAYER EXERCISE FOR TODAY

TEXT: Acts.2.25

_"For David says in regard to Him, I saw the Lord constantly before me, for He is at my right hand that I may not be shaken or overthrown or cast down [from my secure and happy state]." (AMP)_

NOTE: What have you been seeing in your life before now? Today, our society is full of negative happenings that are capable of shifting our attention from God.

The secret to keeping the knowledge of the abiding presence of God daily is to see God above every negative thing and happening around us.

PRAYER:

1. Lord, I refuse to be overwhelmed with every negative happening around me in the name of Jesus.

2. Lord, help me to always see You in my life daily. Help me to always keep Your abiding presence above every negative things in the name of Jesus.

Thank You Lord for another new month August.

HAPPY NEW MONTH!

To get access to more prayer point for your spiritual fitness and physical profits, you can check https://www.facebook.com/Prayerexercise/

Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

This Secret Will Put You Ahead Of Your Enemy / Please Help Me With #200 Mtn Airtime. / Cardinal Okpaleke:ekwunife Attends Vatican Coronation,congratulates Cleric

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.